Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2021, 06:32 AM

8,773 posts, read 5,065,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Do yourself a favor and read up on stuttering and the causes. You may have a friend or relative who needs understanding and help one of these days.
Stuttering is not his problem....dementia is.....or should I say his dementia, is our problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2021, 06:44 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,757,033 times
This isn’t the first time he’s referred to her as President.

Old 12-18-2021, 07:06 AM

7,732 posts, read 12,628,268 times
She's gonna be the president soon anyway so he's partially correct. I don't think anyone is convinced he's going to survive the next 3 years.

Old 12-18-2021, 07:07 AM

2,445 posts, read 1,069,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Just to funny!

Old 12-18-2021, 07:56 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
Biden knew what he was doing when he picked Kamala as a running mate. Here we thought she was chosen for her gender and skin tone but no she is the ultimate insurance policy.

How many times did the Dems threaten to have Trump removed for the safety of the world? They even made him take a cognitive test, but Biden? He knows if he is removed that Kamala will step in and who wants that? Not even the Dems.

Hillary was the type that would have had folders full of dirt on her friends and political foes to bend them to her will but Biden? I don't think he is smart enough so he dragged up Kamala to be his insurance.

It is crazy to think that we have 3 more years of this mess.

Old 12-18-2021, 08:54 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,903,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Just read the script. …. From “Bruce Almighty “. Biden just reads the scripts and they are just toying with him.

He's like Ron Burgundy from "Anchor Man"....only way less coherent, and a lot more incompetent.......and he's in the White House.

Old 12-18-2021, 08:56 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,903,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Biden knew what he was doing when he picked Kamala as a running mate. Here we thought she was chosen for her gender and skin tone but no she is the ultimate insurance policy.

How many times did the Dems threaten to have Trump removed for the safety of the world? They even made him take a cognitive test, but Biden? He knows if he is removed that Kamala will step in and who wants that? Not even the Dems.

Hillary was the type that would have had folders full of dirt on her friends and political foes to bend them to her will but Biden? I don't think he is smart enough so he dragged up Kamala to be his insurance.

It is crazy to think that we have 3 more years of this mess.

His insurance policy has an even lower rating than he does!

The Dems just have no bench. They have zero potential candidates with anything even resembling charisma or brain cells, and most of them would have to cow tow to the Woke Left to win an insanely crowded primary.

Get the popcorn ready....things may be a mess now, but the Democrat Party truly beginning to circle the drain.

Old 12-18-2021, 03:38 PM

958 posts, read 1,106,636 times
joie is a senile old window licker.

Old 12-18-2021, 03:46 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
...or may have dementia
But, that relative isn't President of the United States, so big difference. And, the stuttering is minor compared to his stupidity in the first place. He was always a loser. I remember him for decades. Always a loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
Stuttering is not his problem....dementia is.....or should I say his dementia, is our problem.
Yes, dementia. I wonder if they don't write up some of that stuff just to get a laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
This isn’t the first time he’s referred to her as President.
I didn't think so. I remember hearing this before, and thought it was the same incident being brought up again.

I found it!

https://7news.com.au/news/north-amer...cine-c-2390631

"Joe Biden accidentally refers to Kamala Harris as ‘President’ during White House speech"

It probably won't be the last time he does it. Maybe sometimes he forgets he is POTUS????

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
She's gonna be the president soon anyway so he's partially correct. I don't think anyone is convinced he's going to survive the next 3 years.
I don't think so. I think one of the reasons they put her on the ticket as VP was so that when people were thinking "Boy, we have got to get Biden out of office.", they would remember that meant "Harris would become POTUS." Harlot Harris made no headway in the primary for POTUS, so she was a good choice to keep Biden in place. A puppet is of great value in the WH, and with Biden, they have an #1 puppet.

Old 12-19-2021, 08:03 AM

9,511 posts, read 9,094,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Watch: Biden's Brain Breaks So Bad Trying to Read Number, Fauci Has to Step in and Do the Talking for Him

https://twitter.com/TrumpJew2/status...11039066304513

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch...-step-talking/
Amazing video. Incompetence on full display. How difficult is it to remember “57 million”.

We’ve all had stupid bosses but come on man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies