Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2021, 06:57 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,829,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Not just little girls.

There was a video going around earlier this week of Joe in Kentucky, holding onto a little boy in a light blue under armor sweatshirt, and Joe massages the boy’s shoulders, strokes his hair, rubs his arm. The look Joe gives him is just disturbing. The boy is maybe 8 years old.
Maybe this is why Hunter is such a mess. He been struggling through life with a size eleven butthole since his childhood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2021, 07:53 PM

23,562 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
She's not saying Joe molested her, but she IS saying he showered with her at inappropriate ages. And she thinks she was molested at some point.

And we know his behavior around young girls is inappropriate.

And we know he's had two kids with major issues, one of whom has had sex with girls who look underage, as well as young relatives.

So we can safely surmise something went on in that household that isn't right, apart from the showers.
Stating it outright, no she didn't. Though, she did put her thoughts about those showers in with her other thoughts of sex, when she had felt she was being "sexualized" and she did mention that she thought she'd been molested.

I agree, something was going on in that household/family.

Old 12-18-2021, 09:12 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,078,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t. raleigh fingers View Post
These are all good points. Recall that during the 1990s, there were a bunch of child molestation hoaxes that were initially trumpeted by media, only to be disproven.

One of them happened here in Washington state, the 'Wenatchee witch hunt.' The accused were a bunch of fundamentalist church members. Several of them went to prison, but the case entirely fell apart.
I remember allegations about a child care center. People went to jail. It was all fabricated BS. Planted in the minds of kids and their parents by a therapist.

Old 12-19-2021, 09:58 AM

1,765 posts, read 4,348,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I remember allegations about a child care center. People went to jail. It was all fabricated BS. Planted in the minds of kids and their parents by a therapist.

Probably the most infamous one was in the 1980s in Edenton, North Carolina, at the Little Rascals day care.
It was an absolute witch hunt. Ultimately all convictions were overturned, I think. I seem to recall

a suicide or 2 though. Very sad overall.

Old 12-19-2021, 10:12 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Sooo Biden sexually molested his daughter but but but Trump grabbed "groupies" by their bits so he is disgusting. We all know that Biden is a pervert and now it has been confirmed that he is a pedophile but being a top Dem means you never have to say you are sorry and the media will cover for him.

Nothing to see here folks move along and file this in the same dumpster where Tara Reade was tossed.

Old 12-19-2021, 10:17 AM

6,021 posts, read 2,843,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
If women want to be in the Secret Service they will need to do the exact same job men do.

Swimming in the nude for men was customary when I was growing up. I attended high school in the upscale part of town. Boys swimming naked happened all the time.

I don't see the purpose of it and never understood it. but what do I know?
And just like that, you went from sounding reasonable to defending nude men swimming in front of women. C'mon man!

Normal people don't want to swim nude in front of others. IF President Biden took inappropriate showers with his daughter and swam nude in front of female Secret Service agents, he should be shamed for it, not defended against it from people like yourself.

We've all seen how he pinches little girls breasts and strokes their hair and sniffs them. Is it really a stretch to think he took showers with his daughter?

Last edited by FordBronco1967; 12-19-2021 at 10:29 AM..

Old 12-19-2021, 10:36 AM

3,923 posts, read 3,646,342 times
As a father I can say that I believe showering with your daughter at ANY age seems strange and I have never once allowed either of my children to bathe/shower with me. It was just never a thing in my household. Once my children were old enough to not require my assistance in regards to bathing/diaper changes I would run the bath for them, help them in when they were still to little to do it themselves, and of course keep an eye on them. But I never felt the inclination to jump in the damn tub with them. My wife and I also never bathed our children together. Some of the most awkward pictures I have ever seen are the ones of me and my sister in the bath together as little ones. Yet another strange old tradition that I just didn't wish to participate in. Our children always had their own bath. So you see, it bothers me a little to see people on this thread trying to normalize this kind of behavior. I mean, I could understand if not fully condone this sort of activity when a child is really young and requires constant, hands on supervision when bathing. But apparently this was going on at an age where the child fully remembered the activity and even wrote about it in her diary. That's just not okay people, no matter how badly you want to back your president.

Old 12-19-2021, 04:17 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,017,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
She's not saying Joe molested her, but she IS saying he showered with her at inappropriate ages. And she thinks she was molested at some point.

And we know his behavior around young girls is inappropriate.

And we know he's had two kids with major issues, one of whom has had sex with girls who look underage, as well as young relatives.

So we can safely surmise something went on in that household that isn't right, apart from the showers.
She’s not even saying that. Read her plain words. She questions the appropriateness, doesn’t imply she definitely sees it that way.

The rest of your post doesn’t pertain to the subject and is off subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
As a father I can say that I believe showering with your daughter at ANY age seems strange and I have never once allowed either of my children to bathe/shower with me. It was just never a thing in my household. Once my children were old enough to not require my assistance in regards to bathing/diaper changes I would run the bath for them, help them in when they were still to little to do it themselves, and of course keep an eye on them. But I never felt the inclination to jump in the damn tub with them. My wife and I also never bathed our children together. Some of the most awkward pictures I have ever seen are the ones of me and my sister in the bath together as little ones. Yet another strange old tradition that I just didn't wish to participate in. Our children always had their own bath. So you see, it bothers me a little to see people on this thread trying to normalize this kind of behavior. I mean, I could understand if not fully condone this sort of activity when a child is really young and requires constant, hands on supervision when bathing. But apparently this was going on at an age where the child fully remembered the activity and even wrote about it in her diary. That's just not okay people, no matter how badly you want to back your president.
Nudity is normalized in large parts of the world.

The US has to sexualize everything.

Old 12-19-2021, 06:43 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,899,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
She’s not even saying that. Read her plain words. She questions the appropriateness, doesn’t imply she definitely sees it that way.

Wow.

Someone is really reeeeeaaaaaaaching to justify a defense for their chosen Brandon.

Old 12-19-2021, 07:08 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post

You're kidding, right? That's quite the stretch.

We're not in other parts of the world, we're in America with a pervert for a president who can't seem to keep his hands off of women ranging in all ages. A guy who has a son who has videos and photos out there having sex with what appear to be young girls. A son who apparently did something really inappropriate with a young relative. A president who has two kids who were so screwed up they ended up addicted to drugs.

Even party loyalists aren't defending this, yet you are, which makes me wonder if you simply have something in common with Biden.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies