Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 08:45 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Hard to take you guys seriously when you cite or respond to a post claiming Alex Jones is a fine but others are propaganda.

Come on man, that's comedy gold.

I remember when he claimed this plant had a meltdown\cover-up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_C...rating_Station

Remember when he said the UN invasion was coming here....because they said they had plumbing issues....(which they were faking to stop unionization).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_H...iracy_theories
Comedy gold is watching the MSM fold like a cheap card table against Sandmann lawsuits.

Rittenhouse is next.

Talk about Fake News. Manipulated and manufactured 100% false. Fake as Tammy Faye Baker's face.

Propaganda and lies. How can anyone take CNN, NBC et al. seriously when they have been proven 100% to LIE about events???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2021, 09:04 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Comedy gold is watching the MSM fold like a cheap card table against Sandmann lawsuits.

Rittenhouse is next.

Talk about Fake News. Manipulated and manufactured 100% false. Fake as Tammy Faye Baker's face.

Propaganda and lies. How can anyone take CNN, NBC et al. seriously when they have been proven 100% to LIE about events???
Not sure you were following our discussion. That poster called out CNN, NBC etc. but gave an exception to Alex Jones. I noted that is not warranted based upon Jones being an awful liar over the years.

You can see the old link to the closed thread I provided and who correctly predicted Sandman winning suits and whom were in denial.

Old 12-20-2021, 09:08 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Next up....Rittenhouse ! Would love to see these media outlets get another ***** slapping from his legal team.

Old 12-20-2021, 10:08 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Next up....Rittenhouse ! Would love to see these media outlets get another ***** slapping from his legal team.
I would love to see one hit the courtroom.

Old 12-20-2021, 10:21 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Hard to take you guys seriously when you cite or respond to a post claiming Alex Jones is a fine but others are propaganda.

Come on man, that's comedy gold.

I remember when he claimed this plant had a meltdown\cover-up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_C...rating_Station

Remember when he said the UN invasion was coming here....because they said they had plumbing issues....(which they were faking to stop unionization).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_H...iracy_theories
well... how about me?
Alex Jones is a deranged idiot and he was that LONG before his evil acts related to Sandy Hook. (EVIL).

I found Alex Jones on the radio back in the early 90s or maybe late 80s? talking about black helicopters. I new then he was nuts.

also

the mainstream media is full of sick deranged morons too. When they arent being sick, they are being uber-leftist propaganda machines wreaking havoc on the American public.

One doesnt have the believe Alex Jones to know that CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NBC/NEWYORK TIMES/ ETC

Are all lying constantly and pushing a far left ideologically leftist propaganda.

Old 12-20-2021, 10:34 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I just love he is making millions from these leftist fake media outlets that are destroying the US! Next up NPR and the rest of them!!!! Well done. Wonder how much he is really going to be worth when this is all done!?!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nichol...-covington-kid
I'll bet he's smirking now. Fantastic. He is set for life thanks to disgusting liars who attacked him. HA HA!

Old 12-20-2021, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
well... how about me?
Alex Jones is a deranged idiot and he was that LONG before his evil acts related to Sandy Hook. (EVIL).

I found Alex Jones on the radio back in the early 90s or maybe late 80s? talking about black helicopters. I new then he was nuts.

also

the mainstream media is full of sick deranged morons too. When they arent being sick, they are being uber-leftist propaganda machines wreaking havoc on the American public.

One doesnt have the believe Alex Jones to know that CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NBC/NEWYORK TIMES/ ETC

Are all lying constantly and pushing a far left ideologically leftist propaganda.
I wasn't the one carving out Alex Jones from the rest as being the accurate source.

P.S. MY first memory of the UN Invasion hoax was when the USSR fell and the US military bought a lot of Russian equipment to test weapons and systems on. So as they shipped them across the US on trains to be taken apart prodded and otherwise blown apart....it became a UN Invasion.

Old 12-20-2021, 11:00 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,663,842 times
They pay the fine, which is all this really is but they never admit fault and most folks never know which is the way they want it. I am sure Rittenhouse will be handled in a similar way.

Old 12-20-2021, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I'll bet he's smirking now. Fantastic. He is set for life thanks to disgusting liars who attacked him. HA HA!
There are a half-dozen or so more yet to settle, after lawyer fees he should easily end up >$5mil and quite possibly >$10mil which will free him up to be an advocate or beach bum...whatever he prefers...for the rest of his life.

Old 12-20-2021, 12:01 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
No lawyer would touch a case like that against a big corporation with deep pockets unless they expected a big payout. Especially when the case was a slam dunk like this one was.
Not true in the slightest.

There's certain lawyers that love going around filing frivolous lawsuits against big corporations as they can get payouts just by default; the company doesn't give it a second thought and just offers some cash to go away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies