Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2021, 05:47 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,859,906 times

Advertisements

The Democratic party is shameful, disgusting and repulsive.

I wonder if Kamala Harris is laughing at the suffering going on because the Biden's are seeking revenge against people by hording anti-bodies.

I have no words for how the abhorrent their party is and how low they can go?

This 78 year old weak man who has always been a nasty psychopath is just angry and doing what he can make the American people suffer.

This disgusting President who is angry that dementia is getting worse is intentionally denying medical treatment as part of a political ploy.

I am at a loss of words. 302,000+ cases today so far in Biden's America and COVID numbers are still coming in.

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronaviru...fight-omicron/

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2021, 05:55 PM

663 posts, read 305,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
The Democratic party is shameful, disgusting and repulsive.

I wonder if Kamala Harris is laughing at the suffering going on because the Biden's are seeking revenge against people by hording anti-bodies.

I have no words for how the abhorrent their party is and how low they can go?

This 78 year old weak man who has always been a nasty psychopath is just angry and doing what he can make the American people suffer.

This disgusting President who is angry that dementia is getting worse is intentionally denying medical treatment as part of a political ploy.

I am at a loss of words. 302,000+ cases today so far in Biden's America and COVID numbers are still coming in.

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronaviru...fight-omicron/

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Please use ligit sights. This is just the first.

The website claims to be “run by an international team of developers, researchers, and volunteers” and “published by a small and independent digital media company based in the United States.”

But public records show little evidence of a company that employs a multilingual team of analysts and researchers. It’s not clear whether the company has paid staff vetting its data for accuracy or whether it relies solely on automation and crowdsourcing. The site does have at least one job posting, from October, seeking a volunteer web developer.

Once known as Worldometers, the website was originally created in 2004 by Andrey Alimetov, then a 20-year-old recent immigrant from Russia who had just gotten his first IT job in New York.

“It’s a super simple website, there is nothing crazy about it,” he recently told CNN.

Within about a year, Alimetov said, the site was getting 20,000 or 30,000 visits every day but costing him too much money in web-hosting fees.

“There was no immediate fast way to cash out,” he said, so he listed the site on eBay and sold it for $2,000 sometime in 2005 or 2006.

Old 12-28-2021, 05:58 PM

19 posts, read 4,639 times
Unhappy  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds
Many of us are at a loss for words on how people can blindly believe these numbers!!!

Old 12-28-2021, 06:07 PM

1,402 posts, read 3,362,007 times
lovecrowds lol.

Old 12-28-2021, 06:08 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,599,265 times
why would people who dont trust a "vaccine" trust a "medicine"?

Old 12-28-2021, 06:12 PM

5,581 posts, read 2,304,086 times
Sounds like Texas missed this memo about distribution amounts for each state. Texas got a lot more than other states.

https://www.phe.gov/emergency/events...-17-Dec21.aspx

Old 12-28-2021, 06:25 PM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
why would people who dont trust a "vaccine" trust a "medicine"?
Do you really have to ask such a silly question in light of the nature of the "vaccine" we are dealing with???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-town View Post
Please use ligit sights.
My eyesight is legit. Isn't yours?

Jokes aside, I wish people would worry less about the site the info comes from and more about the info. Either it is true or it isn't. Makes ZERO difference what site it comes from. You shouldn't be trusting ANY website at all. Anyone can say anything they want on the internet. It falls on you to verify its validity. Nobody can do that for you. Even the "fact checker" sites are bogus.

Old 12-28-2021, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Do you really have to ask such a silly question in light of the nature of the "vaccine" we are dealing with???
Do you give Pres Trump credit for it? He claims it and got booed for it. Still he persists it is his to boast.

Old 12-28-2021, 06:31 PM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-town View Post
Do you give Pres Trump credit for it? He claims it and got booed for it. Still he persists it is his to boast.
I couldn't care less who takes credit for it. In my eyes, it is suspect. Doesn't matter to me if the Pope developed it. I suspect that at some point in the future, whoever it is that takes credit for it will have a dinosaur-sized albatross around their neck.

Old 12-28-2021, 06:57 PM

Quote:

My eyesight is legit. Isn't yours?

Jokes aside, I wish people would worry less about the site the info comes from and more about the info. Either it is true or it isn't. Makes ZERO difference what site it comes from. You shouldn't be trusting ANY website at all. Anyone can say anything they want on the internet. It falls on you to verify its validity. Nobody can do that for you. Even the "fact checker" sites are bogus.
Quote:
I couldn't care less who takes credit for it. In my eyes, it is suspect. Doesn't matter to me if the Pope developed it. I suspect that at some point in the future, whoever it is that takes credit for it will have a dinosaur-sized albatross around their neck.
Well, I survived to retire. I got the vaccine and getting the booster. Wife did, and brother who survived cancer.

We are not afraid. Know too many who have in the highly rural PA region I live. It was never meant to be a political punching bag. Some of you made it that.

I got all my early 1960s basically mandated vaccines to start school too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies