Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2021, 04:17 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Once again - I ask you to link data charts showing the ICUs overwhelmed with nonvaccinated Covid patients because I can pull up any hospital stats and show you that the Covid patients in ICUs and in hospital beds are not overwhelming the hospitals. It is lack of staff because they fired those that refused to vaccinate and people who have let other medical situations escalate because of their fear of seeing their doctors, getting treatment and tests ect.
Just because they MAY test positive once admitted DOES NOT mean that hospitals are overwhelmed due to Covid.
The article I posted was from Michigan, there is no national database on ICU capacity. Not every hospital is being overwhelmed bit there are plenty that are in dire shape with the infection picking up. A high positivity rate usually points to an increase in hospitalizations, the point is not to overwhelm hospitals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
WAIT, WHAT.....

A completely vaccinated elizabeth warren has covid.

How can that happen? I'm sure she has had the booster also....
Yes she tested positive, not hospitalized at Walter Reed with several doctors assisting, did you know that vaccinated can still test positive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2021, 04:56 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

Yes she tested positive, not hospitalized at Walter Reed with several doctors assisting, did you know that vaccinated can still test positive.
The question is, do you and your leftist buddies know and understand that? Apparently you/they don't.

Old 12-20-2021, 05:39 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The question is, do you and your leftist buddies know and understand that? Apparently you/they don't.
You are the one that posted, you don't seem to understand the fact that vaccinated can carry the virus.

Old 12-20-2021, 05:46 PM

43,059 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Quote:
You are the one that posted, you don't seem to understand the fact that vaccinated can carry the virus.
vax vs unvax is not applicable to omicron as it evades the vaccine.
But the CDC says 3 shots protects against serious illness.

Old 12-20-2021, 05:46 PM

35,681 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layden85 View Post
I just wonder how many people believe this. Joy Behar said on The View that if everyone got vaccinated this would all be over. Many people I know believe this also. If most people who aren’t vaccinated don’t have Covid then how are they spreading it?
No they are responsible for the high deaths.

Old 12-20-2021, 05:49 PM

43,059 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
No they are responsible for the high deaths.
Well you cannot count deaths in 2020 because there was no vaccine.
And you have to start counting deaths probably starting in June when everyone had the chance to be vaccinated with the 4 week wait.

So June 2021 to today deaths. How many vaccinated vs how many unvaccinated ?

We'll never know because that number is not available.

Old 12-20-2021, 05:58 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,711,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
No I don't believe that. Places like Cornell U with almost everyone vaxxed have hundreds of cases. Places with strict vax passports become super-spreaders. They need to retire the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" narrative.
Right after they retire the vax.

Old 12-20-2021, 07:47 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
And you responded? Not sure your point in your response?

But lets play. So the vaccinated (and boosted) can still get the virus and also transmit the virus?

Old 12-20-2021, 09:03 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,664,586 times
Quote:
did you know that vaccinated can still test positive.

Yes, I knew that. The vaccinated can also still transmit the virus. Do most Democrats know that?

Old 12-20-2021, 11:48 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
Yes, I knew that. The vaccinated can also still transmit the virus. Do most Democrats know that?
Soon to a job near you without getting tested weekly they are free to bring it to work with them..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies