Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2021, 10:37 PM

2,666 posts, read 1,182,525 times

Advertisements

I think it is very strange that the government or even FrankenFauci would blame the vaccinated since he kept trying to convince people to get vaccinated and the stupid booster shots.

Now I see why. Most vaccinated people didn't wear their masks that can lead to unvaccinated easily blending in and not wear their masks.

They want people to continue to wear masks vaccinated or not. Now they will come up with some BS magic cure again or it will all of a sudden die down to being the same as the yearly flu.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2021, 05:57 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
No. It is the vaccines we were promised to provide immunity - instead diminishing effectiveness...if that.

We were lied to.
Not only were we Lied to … it happened over & over & over again. 75 years before the Data can be released for review! That’s crazy. Immigrants, legal or not don’t even have to be tested, much less get a Jab. That’s crazy.

Get the Jab, and then another Jab & and now a 3rd Jab …. Or lose your job , unless you are in a Union that can give the Democrats Orders.

Censorship to any Scientists or Doctors that DARE to question. That’s Scary, it’s all Scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Nice liberal science fiction bedtime story to sacre the kids and cause nightmares. fits perfectly with global climate change, another, 'you're going to die', story used when they run out of argument and fear open discussion.

So much information missing to make a decision for people. I mean pharma and fed agencies have filed the bulk of the data in the UFO archives.

Apparently the vaccinated are spreading the disease.

Biden is spreading the disease via the open southern border and midnight transport of untested illegals throughout the country.

The only two countries with endemic polio are afghanistan and pakistan, Biden transported non eligible people into the US, untested for polio and released. Let's wait for the first US polio cases to appear.

Having worked in CNS pharmacology and clinical research, the information I want to evaluate is simply not being published. And the info published, is full of holes.

The target rapture to get everyone vaccinated intentionally excluded and even condemned other treatment modalities that can be used 'off label'. Excluding even discussion of treatments has resulted in countless thousands of deaths. No exaggeration, the feds and media have withheld information of off label approved meds that would have saved lives. They have been unethical and committed crimes against humanity.

Unfortunately there is an absence of integrity and ethics in the DOJ to pursue this criminal behavior. Garlans would have to prosecute not only himself but most of his intel agencies.

We are in a bad place, run by an unethical administration and entrenched bureaucracy.
Good post, I hadn’t considered those Unvetted from the Afghanistan Debacle that TeamBiden flooded into the USA. Polio is no joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechAndy View Post
This virus has been around what 2 years?
The unvaccinated have no doubt been in contact with this virus by now.
I would wager to say most have gotten infected and didn’t know it.
The rest are either super healthy or blessed freaks.

So no I don’t think the unvaccinated are starting anything at this time in the game.
More people have died in 2021 WITH THE VACCINE AVAILABLE than did in 2020 WITH NO VACCINE.

Do you believe the unvaccinated are the reason for the Covid spike?

I don’t believe anything they tell us anymore ……and I’m not alone in that. Too many Lies. Too much coverup.
There is a real Desperation with TeamBiden about this and we don’t know WHY.

Old 12-19-2021, 06:12 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layden85 View Post
I just wonder how many people believe this. Joy Behar said on The View that if everyone got vaccinated this would all be over. Many people I know believe this also. If most people who aren’t vaccinated don’t have Covid then how are they spreading it?
Partly true.

We have known since mid summer the efficacy of vaccines begin to wane at the 5-6 month mark.

Both the Delta and Omicron variants emerged from the unvaccinated populations in India and Africa. Both are seriously more transmissible that the original forms.

We know it is more transmissible when people gather inside, the summer in the south and now winter in places with cold winters.

The transmission rate of the Omicron variant seems to be doubling every 2 days. Like last year, seems the masses have and will continue to gather over the protracted holiday period. Likely, there will be another huge surge in hospitalizations in January, like last year.

Not a darn thing any POTUS can do about it.

Old 12-19-2021, 08:23 AM

2,043 posts, read 855,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Partly true.

We have known since mid summer the efficacy of vaccines begin to wane at the 5-6 month mark.

Both the Delta and Omicron variants emerged from the unvaccinated populations in India and Africa. Both are seriously more transmissible that the original forms.

We know it is more transmissible when people gather inside, the summer in the south and now winter in places with cold winters.

The transmission rate of the Omicron variant seems to be doubling every 2 days. Like last year, seems the masses have and will continue to gather over the protracted holiday period. Likely, there will be another huge surge in hospitalizations in January, like last year.

Not a darn thing any POTUS can do about it.
Does anybody here understand or realize how the original studies on vaccine efficiency were done? If you knew you would laugh. It was a total set up study. These vaccines never from day one had a 90% efficiency rate. Probably in the low 30s about like the flu vaccine at best. And now completely worthless. And now your government tells you you must take more and more and more of these vaccines to be able to work and feed yourself. Lol I’m actually starting to believe that this conspiracy is centered around “let’s see how far and gullible the American people truly are and have become“. Because anybody with even half a cell of common sense in their brain can see that all of this is a big lie.

Old 12-19-2021, 08:26 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,449,540 times
Remember, they gave millions upon millions of people shots that were so ineffective that the CDC had to change the definition of the word vaccine. They had to hide the truth. The vaccines, doesn't matter who made them, are rubbish.

Old 12-19-2021, 08:36 AM

16,590 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layden85 View Post
I just wonder how many people believe this. Joy Behar said on The View that if everyone got vaccinated this would all be over. Many people I know believe this also. If most people who aren’t vaccinated don’t have Covid then how are they spreading it?
I cannot think of a talk show that spews more ignorance than the View. That loud mouth Behar might be the worse of them, and that is saying a lot.
The only times I have had the misfortune to hear the show is taking a relative to the MD office, and if it is on, you cannot change the channel. That or when clips of it are used to point out how dumb the things they say actually are.
Hearing it, I am amazed people actually watch that rubbish.

Needless to say, anyone can and does spread the virus, even if they are asymptomatic. So to make such an ignorant comment is just par for the course, and sadly fools to ignorant to research it for themselves believe what they hear, regardless of the source.

Old 12-19-2021, 08:49 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
No I don't believe that. Places like Cornell U with almost everyone vaxxed have hundreds of cases. Places with strict vax passports become super-spreaders. They need to retire the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" narrative.
The vaccines stop people from ending up hospitalized, no one ever claimed that vaccinated can't carry the virus. The people ending up hospitalized are almost entirely unvaccinated. Cornell and other venues were shut down in an attempt to isolate the virus.

Your claim of super-spreaders is just hyperbole because you hate vaccine, it is not fact based. The vaccine for the flu including H1N1 was permament and did not prevent asymptomatic transmission, sorry if the vaccines don't meet your standards. Maybe you have a better alternative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
No. It is the vaccines we were promised to provide immunity - instead diminishing effectiveness...if that.

We were lied to.
They promised around 95% immunity, they never claimed it would last forever, does the flu vaccine last forever.

Old 12-19-2021, 08:55 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Remember, they gave millions upon millions of people shots that were so ineffective that the CDC had to change the definition of the word vaccine. They had to hide the truth. The vaccines, doesn't matter who made them, are rubbish.
Yes if the vaccine is so ineffective then why are 90% of the hospitalizations unvaccinated.

Sure they are hiding the truth.

Old 12-19-2021, 09:12 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Yes. Unequivocally. The blood of the dead will stain the hands of the anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers for eternity. The pandemic would not have been so bad if people had just had a tiny bit of compassion and consideration for others. But instead we got, "mah body, mah choice, Merica!"

Well, unless you live on a farm and don't go to town it's not just your body that's affected. You have a RESPONSIBILITY to help protect everyone.

Yes, there are still challenges with vaccines and efficacy because of UNVACCINATED people causing mutations, which may well set us right back to day one.

This is not rocket science, it is simple common sense. I bet if your skin was covered in dripping boils and pus or you turned into a zombie people would have been fighting to be first in line.

But instead we have a pandemic of the inconsiderate, who are taking the rest of us down with them.
The Omicron Strain comes from South Africa. The Delta Strain came from India. Just curious, how many American rednecks are there in those nations?

Btw, if you do not get flu vaccine every single year then you are a worthless hypocrite.

Old 12-19-2021, 09:15 AM

120 posts, read 131,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes if the vaccine is so ineffective then why are 90% of the hospitalizations unvaccinated.

Sure they are hiding the truth.
You are considered unvaccinated if you had the jab before the 14 day waiting period. So, so smart of them. Hospitalized patients are also patients with the flu and other respirratory diseases labeled as Covid. The Vax injurys are filling the hospitals....Wake up thats the reality. Pfizer released by court order the data from the 1st three months and over 1200 died from the jab. Its online, just google it. Its horrible data that shows they are up to a master plan if they are not shelving this Vaccine, if you want to call it that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies