Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 08:03 PM

1,153 posts, read 630,425 times

Advertisements

Weirdly enough, where I live, I've met very few Blacks and Hispanics who are enthusiastic about Biden. Some DNC voters I know claim that they supported him to get Trump out while some others outright dislike him.

The main demographic I see with Biden 2020 stickers in their cars are suburban White women or soccer mom types in nearby suburbs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2021, 06:38 AM

62,875 posts, read 29,110,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarHero45 View Post
Weirdly enough, where I live, I've met very few Blacks and Hispanics who are enthusiastic about Biden. Some DNC voters I know claim that they supported him to get Trump out while some others outright dislike him.

The main demographic I see with Biden 2020 stickers in their cars are suburban White women or soccer mom types in nearby suburbs.
Some minorities may not like Biden but they will still overwhelmingly vote for anyone that the Democrats put forth as a candidate.

Old 12-21-2021, 12:09 PM

72,978 posts, read 62,563,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
This is true. Black men are checking out of politics. Black women on the other hand are big time kneed deep democrats. Black women will vote Dem until the end of time. The democrat party base is mostly black Americans, educated main protestant whites who live in or close to urban centers and single mothers lgbt types.
Well, more Black men relative to Black women. My point is this. Black men aren't loving Trump or the GOP as much as some people claim. More Black men are just checking out of voting.

Some people are grasping at straws. I seriously believe more people care about having a Republican in office than about the well-being of Black Americans.

Old 12-21-2021, 12:51 PM

Lol, so just how are the Republicans not caring about the well being of black Americans? Why should either party single out any racial or ethnic group to care about anyway? We should be cared about equally as we are all Americans.

I wonder why any American would want to support the Democrats since they seem to care more about illegal aliens and their well being over Americans of any race.

Old 12-21-2021, 01:05 PM

4,621 posts, read 4,888,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
So, BOTH polls are wrong, & your anecdotal opinion is right?
There's only a single poll in OP...

Old 12-22-2021, 06:43 PM

1,153 posts, read 630,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Some minorities may not like Biden but they will still overwhelmingly vote for anyone that the Democrats put forth as a candidate.
True but a lot of minorities, especially Hispanics, are non-voters and many of the ones who dislike Biden or Democrats don't even bother to vote.

I have a cousin who's like that. He dislikes Biden partly because he's a business owner who dislikes inflation but he told me that he seens no value in voting and doesn't bother to do it despite his complaints.

My barber is kind of the same way: complains about the administration but doesn't vote.

And this opens the door for devout DNC voters to get their way.

Old 12-22-2021, 06:59 PM

8,103 posts, read 6,747,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Latinos now prefer a Republican over a Democrat according to polls.

The poll does not have data by state, but I think that heavily non-Hispanic White states ultimately will go much more for the GOP or will go from purple to heavily Republican.

The reality is most Latinos and a large percentage of Suburban and Rural Whites are the ones work jobs that matter to the country and are economically feeling Beijing Biden's Inflation.

The urban whites with their consultant, strategist and elite government subsidized positions don't care about inflation and love the Democrats trillions out of thin air from the Biden regime and the zero interest rate policies of the Biden regime also.

The polls show African-American still strongly support the Democrats.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-el...ublicans-2018/

https://scottrasmussen.com/generic-b...-democrats-38/
This right here without them this country would come to a screeching halt.
The mid terms will be very interesting with the Latino and independent vote. The Democrats are in for an ash kicking.

Old 12-23-2021, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarHero45 View Post
True but a lot of minorities, especially Hispanics, are non-voters and many of the ones who dislike Biden or Democrats don't even bother to vote.

I have a cousin who's like that. He dislikes Biden partly because he's a business owner who dislikes inflation but he told me that he seens no value in voting and doesn't bother to do it despite his complaints.

My barber is kind of the same way: complains about the administration but doesn't vote.

And this opens the door for devout DNC voters to get their way.
There are enough minorities that do vote though that mainly vote for the Democrats.

Old 12-23-2021, 01:24 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,898,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Latinos now prefer a Republican over a Democrat according to polls.

The poll does not have data by state, but I think that heavily non-Hispanic White states ultimately will go much more for the GOP or will go from purple to heavily Republican.

The reality is most Latinos and a large percentage of Suburban and Rural Whites are the ones work jobs that matter to the country and are economically feeling Beijing Biden's Inflation.

The urban whites with their consultant, strategist and elite government subsidized positions don't care about inflation and love the Democrats trillions out of thin air from the Biden regime and the zero interest rate policies of the Biden regime also.

The polls show African-American still strongly support the Democrats.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-el...ublicans-2018/

https://scottrasmussen.com/generic-b...-democrats-38/

And anyone trying to pretend this is just a "right wing" poll, read it and weep:

Biden's Approval Rating Is Now Lower with Latinos Than White People

Quote:
In a survey conducted by the Marist Poll sponsored in partnership with NPR and PBS NewsHour, only 33 percent of Latinos approved of Biden while 65 percent disapproved, and 2 percent were unsure.

https://nationalfile.com/doom-biden-...-white-people/

Anyone on the Right denying this sea change is leaving a winning opportunity on the table.

And anyone on the Left denying it, is whistling past the graveyard.

Dems are done.

Old 12-23-2021, 02:05 PM

25,704 posts, read 12,779,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio516 View Post
There's only a single poll in OP...
2 polls have been put forth in this thread...please try to keep up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies