Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2021, 02:22 PM

25,693 posts, read 12,772,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
And anyone trying to pretend this is just a "right wing" poll, read it and weep:

Biden's Approval Rating Is Now Lower with Latinos Than White People

https://nationalfile.com/doom-biden-...-white-people/

Anyone on the Right denying this sea change is leaving a winning opportunity on the table.

And anyone on the Left denying it, is whistling past the graveyard.

Dems are done.
I agree with you, but geez, time seems to be crawling w/ this group of incompetents in charge.

The Dems stranglehold they had on minorities is loosening, just like the hold they once had on Blue collar union workers. I also agree that black women will never leave the Dems, no matter what the level of abuse is hurled at them. My years in Brooklyn, Detroit, St. Louis, & Atlanta taught me that. Black men are more logical thinkers...less emotional, an they've already started leaving the Dem party behind.

The far left radical Liberals are shrinking the Democrat party's tent. Too bad that moderate Dems will suffer for years to come. Pubs must figure out how to make it a soft landing for the former Dems in the Republican party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2021, 02:26 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,897,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I agree with you, but geez, time seems to be crawling w/ this group of incompetents in charge.

Great post.

Ya gotta admit though, Manchin made the holiday season a lot brighter

Old 12-23-2021, 02:36 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post

The Dems stranglehold they had on minorities is loosening, just like the hold they once had on Blue collar union workers. I also agree that black women will never leave the Dems, no matter what the level of abuse is hurled at them. My years in Brooklyn, Detroit, St. Louis, & Atlanta taught me that. Black men are more logical thinkers...less emotional, an they've already started leaving the Dem party behind.

The far left radical Liberals are shrinking the Democrat party's tent. Too bad that moderate Dems will suffer for years to come. Pubs must figure out how to make it a soft landing for the former Dems in the Republican party.
Black women are more welfare dependent so the Democrats have their votes locked in.

Old 12-23-2021, 07:14 PM

4,901 posts, read 3,357,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yep, it is about "immigration" to most Latinos with roots from south of our border. A lot of wishful thinking under this thread that it's any different. The number one reason that they won't vote Republican is because of their negative stance on illegal immigration and amnesty.

"On immigration policy, the survey shows Latinos place a high priority on allowing unauthorized immigrants to stay in the country legally."

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...s-big-changes/

https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic...ration-policy/
Not to mention that Latinos (and even high-income Asians) are much more supportive of government intervention in the economy compared to native non-Hispanic Whites.

I don't think Libertarians and fiscal conservatives are going to be dancing in the streets for the GOP even if more 'minorities' go to their side.

Although it is pretty amusing and PATHETIC how "conservatives" are just groveling for their attention and support

Old 12-23-2021, 07:21 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,247,667 times
I haven't heard this angle but I bet a large part of Hispanics' shift is because of inflation. Mexico had terrible inflation in the 1980s, and in general inflation has been a cancer in Latin America. Many Hispanics came to the US to escape wealth-destroying and standard of living-destroying inflation.

Old 12-23-2021, 07:42 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,458,634 times
What’s the Matter With the Democrats?
Steve Sailer

"And Democrats alienated Hispanics and, increasingly, Asians by anointing blacks as their moral leaders and deciding that black interests trump all others. Thus, in this new poll, Biden’s approval rating among Hispanics was only 33 percent. (Granted, that’s a small sample size, and the number is drawing attention precisely because it’s something of an outlier. But still, it’s another example of a trend worrying Democrats.)"

https://www.takimag.com/article/what...the-democrats/

Old 12-23-2021, 08:00 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Latinos now prefer a Republican over a Democrat according to polls.

The poll does not have data by state, but I think that heavily non-Hispanic White states ultimately will go much more for the GOP or will go from purple to heavily Republican.

The reality is most Latinos and a large percentage of Suburban and Rural Whites are the ones work jobs that matter to the country and are economically feeling Beijing Biden's Inflation.

The urban whites with their consultant, strategist and elite government subsidized positions don't care about inflation and love the Democrats trillions out of thin air from the Biden regime and the zero interest rate policies of the Biden regime also.

The polls show African-American still strongly support the Democrats.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-el...ublicans-2018/

https://scottrasmussen.com/generic-b...-democrats-38/
The year 2022 will definitely be Lets Go Brandon Time all year long. So just abbreviate with LGBT. That's right folks, it's gonna be Let's Go Brandon Time!!!

If Let'e Go Brandon upset the woke left, LGBT will send then over the cliff.

Old 12-23-2021, 09:22 PM

72,978 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
What’s the Matter With the Democrats?
Steve Sailer

"And Democrats alienated Hispanics and, increasingly, Asians by anointing blacks as their moral leaders and deciding that black interests trump all others. Thus, in this new poll, Biden’s approval rating among Hispanics was only 33 percent. (Granted, that’s a small sample size, and the number is drawing attention precisely because it’s something of an outlier. But still, it’s another example of a trend worrying Democrats.)"

https://www.takimag.com/article/what...the-democrats/
This is Taki's mag. I hold is suspect because I read a few articles from it years ago. I notice that of any group, Blacks are talked about in the most negative way, more than any other group. Steve Sailer has a grim view of Blacks in general, and views them as inferior.

Old 12-24-2021, 04:56 AM

1,014 posts, read 479,003 times
Latinos are the poorer spanish speaking mexicans around. How would they be for a republican? Republicans are richer than democrats. And Latinos stick together. So there will be a community group of Latinos sticking together. Just like the Latinos in Los Angeles, California. They all still together. It seems odd that they would be for a republican. Democrats i can see them as democrats.

Old 12-24-2021, 06:55 AM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyCable View Post
Latinos are the poorer spanish speaking mexicans around. How would they be for a republican? Republicans are richer than democrats. And Latinos stick together. So there will be a community group of Latinos sticking together. Just like the Latinos in Los Angeles, California. They all still together. It seems odd that they would be for a republican. Democrats i can see them as democrats.
You're right, they do have a tribal mentality and that is why so many of them want amnesty for their ethnic group here illegally and open border for more to come here. The Democrats fit the bill for them because they are up for both scenarios.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies