Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2021, 10:44 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,773,528 times

Advertisements

If you have to ask what it is, well then, I just don't know what to tell you. It should be clear to all now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2021, 10:50 AM

4,523 posts, read 1,874,116 times
I still believe the Chinese intentionally created and released this thing to get trump out of office.

I don’t think even they expected the craziness that would ensue.

Old 12-19-2021, 10:52 AM

29,855 posts, read 24,964,297 times
No. The American people are still relatively free. The dotard potato we have for a president would like to crush those freedoms beneath his heel, as tyrants like to do... Thankfully, in his frail physical and mental state, he is of no threat. The far left maniacs are also finding themselves increasingly irrelevant. America and it's bounty of freedom should be safe well through the next decade. Either Trump will be back or DeSantis will become president, and we should enjoy some pretty good times... We just have to make it for another few years while this bizarre democrat sanctioned experiment plays out.

Old 12-19-2021, 10:54 AM

8,540 posts, read 4,776,725 times
Eh, I don’t know what the great experiment is. All I see is that China lied, and millions have died.

Old 12-19-2021, 11:04 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,909,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
I still believe the Chinese intentionally created and released this thing to get trump out of office.

I don't think so. I think COVID was genuinely accidentally unleashed.

However, all one has to do is look at how Xi operated within his own borders to find evidence that the Chinese did, in fact, weaponize it to their own advantage. For example, early on, Xi letting the Chinese people travel out of China, but not permitting entry from outsiders. A pretty good way to spread a virus. Also telling the WHO (who are in Chinese pockets anyway), that the virus was under control.

The same trajectory pertains to the Democrats as well. At first they called Trump's Chinese travel ban "racist". But by late March they were advocating similar tactics, and spreading the oppression of onerous lockdowns. Remember, there were some who wanted to strictly contact trace the entire populous, and only backed down because it wasn't politically feasible. (They seem to be doing that a lot lately...)

So I think the powers that be eventually came to the realization they they could capitalize on the pandemic to serve their odious agenda.

As Rahm Emanuel once said "Never let a crisis go to waste."

Old 12-19-2021, 11:12 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,909,270 times
Fauci Orchestrated 'Quick and Devastating' Takedown of Anti-Lockdown Experts

Quote:
New emails released by a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request revealed that last year, outgoing National Institutes of Health Dir. Dr. Francis Collins instructed Dr. Anthony Fauci to carry out a “quick and devastating” takedown of The Great Barrington Declaration, a document authored by experts who advocated for herd immunity to stop the pandemic, and “focused protection” for the most vulnerable populations over universal lockdowns.

According to the declaration, “Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health” that will lead to “greater excess mortality in years to come, with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden. Keeping students out of school is a grave injustice. ”

“As immunity builds in the population, the risk of infection to all – including the vulnerable – falls,” the declaration continues. “We know that all populations will eventually reach herd immunity … Our goal should therefore be to minimize mortality and social harm until we reach herd immunity.”

In an email to Fauci dated Oct. 8, 2020, Collins vilified the Great Barrington Declaration as the work of “three fringe epidemiologists” that “seems to be getting a lot of attention.”

“There needs to be a quick and devastating published takedown of its premises,” Collins told Fauci. “I don’t see anything like that online yet – is it underway?”
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...perts-n1542717

Old 12-19-2021, 11:17 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,773,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post

I think assuming they did it just to get Trump out of office is a very limited way to look at it. We need to look ate the much bigger picture and see all the players involved. We also need to look past that China is the one who actually let it out, we have to look at who enabled them to be in that position to do so and why.

Trump is just one man. One man with a horrific personality defect, though one who scared the crap out of the establishment. With that said, Trump came and went like all people do. This is much bigger than just one guy certain people on both sides felt the need to get rid of ASAP.

Think of the global experiment and how taking down this country as it once stood could change the future of the world. One world order is easier to achieve when the most powerful country opposing it is all of a sudden cheerleading it.

Old 12-19-2021, 11:34 AM

21,175 posts, read 19,786,513 times
Connecting the dots:

Fauci authorizes gain-of-function research. Can't be done legally in US, so contracts it out to China.

Drug companies develop vaccine in record time. Trump claims it is because he eliminated regulation. Could it be that drug companies had access to gain-of-function data to easily create a vaccine?

Fauci and NIH are funded by drug companies.

Fauci and other top officials earn patent royalties on vaccines.

Fauci doesn't make money off of alternative medicines (Hydroxycloriquine, Ivermectine, etc.) so he discredits them.

Although CDC gathers voluminous data on adverse effects of the vaccine, nothing is done with the data. Any questioning of the vaccine is quashed.

Fauci is the highest paid government official and one of the longest serving.

The drug companies are huge political campaign donors.

The drug companies are huge donors to the liberal news media, who are complicit in the promotion of the vaccine and the coverup of its adverse effects.

Old 12-19-2021, 11:39 AM

43,234 posts, read 18,385,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
If you have to ask what it is, well then, I just don't know what to tell you. It should be clear to all now.
No. Global population is at 7.9 billion and estimates are 8 billion as an optimal global population.
The world does not have enough resources to sustain a global population above 8 billion.

Old 12-19-2021, 11:46 AM

47,008 posts, read 26,069,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
I'm game. Why don't you give verbalization a try, here? It's a written forum. So - what is the goal?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies