Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2022, 07:47 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,200,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
This is not about 1/'6 - this is about Trump committing fraud.

Open the link and read it for yourself.
I did. When are they going to “get him”?

Old 01-04-2022, 07:53 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I don't think anyone planned the "coup of 1/6" because it was not a coup. If that mob had planned to over run the Capital, take hostages, destroy the election results and trash our democracy why would they try to do it without a single weapon? Trumpers according to the Left are gun toting militia men so why no weapons? If someone was planning to over throw the country they would bring more than flag poles, fists and sourced fire extinguishers. Heck Antifa has clubs, sticks, shields, chemical sprays and bricks delivered to their planned riots.

Why don't we have an investigation on those bums and who organizes them and supplies them?

We all knew that the Mueller Russia probe was bogus having started with "evidence" from Hillary and this investigation into 1/6 is nothing but pure political theater.

Trump is fighting and stalling because he does not want to play into the nonsense. He could take the stand and no matter what he says it will be twisted and the Left will read between the lines and read his thoughts and tell us through their media "what Trump really meant".

The Left is a bunch of Bullies. Would you work with your bullies to help them beat you up?
Translation:

'I will continue to kiss Trump's butt and defend him until the bitter end no matter what information is put in front of me'.

Old 01-04-2022, 08:05 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
This is not about 1/'6 - this is about Trump committing fraud.

Open the link and read it for yourself.
I'm not going to be upset if Trump isn't convicted nor even charged.

What ultimately matters to me is Trump not getting re-elected.

Unfortunately, I don't think it matters how many things and how things stack up.

There are too many people where there is nothing Trump could do to cause a loss of their support.

There are probably some people like that in this thread.

Some of these people....if their own mothers told them they were wrong, and showed them why they were wrong, they still wouldn't budge an inch.

Old 01-04-2022, 08:06 PM

18,563 posts, read 7,368,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
His CFO has been indicated.
So what? The investigation is politically motivated and therefore illegal.
Quote:

He's not being harassed if they keep finding more rabbit holes to go down.
Illegal politically motivated investigations are illegal and harassing.

Old 01-04-2022, 08:16 PM

37,176 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
I did. When are they going to “get him”?
“Adverse inference of liability” means that New York will be able to begin seizing the assets of Trump Org.

The other two scenarios are self explanatory.

Old 01-04-2022, 08:20 PM

Quote:
“Adverse inference of liability” means that New York will be able to begin seizing the assets of Trump Org.

The other two scenarios are self explanatory.
When are they going to do it?

Old 01-04-2022, 08:32 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,600,072 times
attack always and never admit defeat, make things up and repeat them...all the spiritual ethos from mentor roy cohn, honestly why would such a charmer be a target?

Old 01-04-2022, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
attack always and never admit defeat, make things up and repeat them...all the spiritual ethos from mentor roy cohn, honestly why would such a charmer be a target?
Because he beat poor Hillary and hurt a lot of feelings. They’re obsessed over him and can’t admit defeat. So much time and money, turned up countless rocks, etc…, and still can’t find anything. He’s proven to be as clean as it gets.

Old 01-04-2022, 08:36 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Yet, another frivolous lawsuit. When will they end?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
The real insurrection goes on even after Trump is out of office. They tried to remove Trump on false charges and witch hunts . Trump Derangement Syndrome continues.

Old 01-04-2022, 08:40 PM

4,164 posts, read 4,876,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
I'm not going to be upset if Trump isn't convicted nor even charged.

What ultimately matters to me is Trump not getting re-elected.

Unfortunately, I don't think it matters how many things and how things stack up.

There are too many people where there is nothing Trump could do to cause a loss of their support.

There are probably some people like that in this thread.

Some of these people....if their own mothers told them they were wrong, and showed them why they were wrong, they still wouldn't budge an inch.
Seems like I heard something similar in 2016 when the nay-sayers on the left laughed and said Trump would never win against their beloved Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies