Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2021, 09:35 AM

11,504 posts, read 6,008,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Yeah I agree. All those folks who never got cancer screenings because our medical system was preoccupied with a virus that is 99.8% survivable for most folks. Or all the people who died of drug overdoses due to depression caused by the government sanctioned lockdowns. Or all the people who lost their small businesses while the big corporations thrive.

Fun fact: I was a Democrat until May of last year.

This whole debacle woke me up, opened my eyes.

You're still asleep.
Welcome to the party. Better late then never. Happy to have you onboard. Here is hoping you are a trend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2021, 09:38 AM

6,389 posts, read 2,712,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonMB View Post
It was noted right away not to get your vaccine card laminated because then they woulnd't have been able to write on it for booster dose(s). For a few weeks, places like Staples were offering to laminate for free, then within a very short period of time, the information was disseminated to stop doing that. So the conspiracy theorists probably just took that from the mainstream news headlines and advice from pharmacists.

This is not any type of "gotcha." It was well-known from the beginning that boosters might be necessary, just like they are with almost all vaccinations.
The only people who in the beginning thought that boosters might be necessary were the ones pushing back against the Government and MSM narrative of "Two shots and done". If you got any person to admit that boosters may be needed. The most you would get out of them is that it would be like your yearly flu shot. Well, now it seems that the "yearly" shot is "When we see a new variant just get jabbed with the same thing you got the other times".

And some people wonder why there isn't as much "support" with people to continue getting the latest booster.

Old 12-21-2021, 09:44 AM

1,952 posts, read 829,427 times
Follow the money.

Pfizer and other large pharmaceutical companies are some of the largest donors to the DNC.

This was never going to end with one booster or two or whatever.

Follow the money...always.

Old 12-21-2021, 09:47 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnslaw View Post
i got 2 shots then got covid a few months later. tell me one logical scientific reason i should get the booster.
How long ago were you sick?

Old 12-21-2021, 09:49 AM

472 posts, read 244,421 times
Seems like we're gonna have boosters from now until Kingdom come. Well, have fun with that. I haven't participated.

Old 12-21-2021, 09:50 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Scott View Post
Follow the money.

Pfizer and other large pharmaceutical companies are some of the largest donors to the DNC.

This was never going to end with one booster or two or whatever.

Follow the money...always.

Cite, por favor.

Old 12-21-2021, 09:52 AM

11,504 posts, read 6,008,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
You’re missing the ICUs filled with covid patients on ventilators….or the unvaccinated ppl who cry because they know how sick they are & they know they are about to go on a ventilator & there is nothing left to do. Their families crying saying they should have been vaccinated…or that they were about to be. Or the mother who gives birth & dies before seeing her baby. It’s easy to stretch the truth on numbers & make it look like no big deal…but hospitals know it’s a super BIG deal.

Ppl aren’t admitted to hospitals without severe disease….so I’m not talking about the ppl who have mild or moderate symptoms. AND health care is preoccupied with it because they have to be….we take care of patients AND we don’t tell ppl who can’t breathe..”what’s wrong with you? Go home. The virus is 99.8% survivable” like you do.^^
Your claim is false that "people aren't admitted to hospitals without severe disease.

It has been repeatedly documented that people have been hospitalized merely testing positive to Covid 19, with only mild symptoms. Much worse still, people have been put on ventilators who were not having severe difficulty breathing.

COVID nurse explains becoming a whistleblower: ‘I recorded them murdering patients’

According to the video, Olzewski revealed how patients who repeatedly tested negative for COVID-19 were being described as “COVID confirmed” in their charts, which triggered a higher compensation from government payouts.

Olzewski indicated these incentives dramatically impacted what was happening at Elmhurst. “You know, $13,000 to admit [COVID-19 classified] patients, and they were just admitting everybody.”

She further alleged that with the $39,000 incentive, the hospital would then put admitted patients “on a ventilator that they knew would kill them.” In addition, “in some cases” there was an incentive of “$10,000 [for] every death.” With families kicked out and not being able to monitor, it was “the perfect storm, and people took advantage of it.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ny...l-malpractice/

I am still looking for the video of the ER nurse who had a patient recovering from Covid 19, who was not having severe breathing problems. She fought to keep him off a respirator as he was recovering nicely. She was reassigned for the shift. At end of shift she went to check on her patient, but he was gone from the room. She was told he was dead after being put on a ventilator. He was breathing fine early in her shift, and dead at the end of shift after being put on a ventilator.

I mean, who knows, but she is convinced the ventilator killed him.

Old 12-21-2021, 10:03 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,934,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
How so...? Please explain how an unvaccinated person who is NOT infected with COVID spread the virus to another person? If the vaccines really worked then you'd have nothing to worry about.
Who said anything about NOT infected? I'm talking about unvaccinated people that get infected, pass it to each other and serve as a reservoir of virus which can mutate into new variants. Also, they can infect vaccinated people, we know. Those people are unlikely to have severe disease but again, it keeps the virus circulating through the community.

But as I said, I'm boosted, and I accept that I can't convince anyone else to do anything.

Old 12-21-2021, 10:07 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Who said anything about NOT infected? I'm talking about unvaccinated people that get infected, pass it to each other and serve as a reservoir of virus which can mutate into new variants. Also, they can infect vaccinated people, we know. Those people are unlikely to have severe disease but again, it keeps the virus circulating through the community.

But as I said, I'm boosted, and I accept that I can't convince anyone else to do anything.
Do you believe that vaccinated people cannot pass on the infection to other people?

Do you believe that YOUR vaccine WORKS?

Old 12-21-2021, 10:16 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
I wonder when the hate will turn on those who have shots but aren't 'boosted.'

The blame game will then cannibalize the vaccinated population in an 'I'm more up to date than you' division.

The vaccinated will start tearing each other apart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies