Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 06:28 PM

14,950 posts, read 9,787,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Anarchy is the main goal of many players. But the elections is my question.
Like i already said this is how it plays out ... DeSantis/Noem vs Newsome/Abrams

The dems lose big time

Antifa goes crazy, progressives call for an end to the republic, a repeat of the 'summer of love' and they're met by armed angry Americans.

Beyond that...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2021, 06:28 PM

33,298 posts, read 12,484,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
1. I doubt that trump will actually run in 24

2. the end of our republic will be if the fascist liberals gain complete control
So you think Trump saying “I hope so” to Sunday’s question from Maria Bartiromo about 2024 being a rematch with Hillary is just a big fib ?

And the same with what Trump told POC poster Grzl ?

Old 12-20-2021, 06:31 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

35,579 posts, read 17,923,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
The real question is whether there will be the cheating that there was the last time, because if there is, there will be angry crowds of individuals.

It isn't about seizing power, but fair elections and returning to what the country was built on. Keep in mind that we have the blood of those ancestors that came to the country for freedom, so..............
Most of the cheating that we saw, benefitted the republicans.

It's like a marriage, where one spouse keeps accusing the other of cheating. Hello, they're the ones cheating.

8,609 posts, read 2,306,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
There’s no doubt in my mind that democrat mobs will cause millions in property damage and kill many innocent people after brandon and cackles are eradicated from the White House.
ever notice how they don't compare the Jan 6 crowd to the pink ***** hat crowd? The numbers? The messages? Was there a Jan 6 speaker on stage that talked about dreaming of blowing up the White House, or Congress, or killing Pelosi?

how quickly some forget.

41,018 posts, read 18,186,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
So you think Trump saying “I hope so” to Sunday’s question from Maria Bartiromo about 2024 being a rematch with Hillary is just a big fib ?

I’d wager he’s toying with his haters as he knows it drives them crazy. I find the assumptions and allegations hilarious, so just imagine how because Trump feels about them. Likely can’t stop laughing.

Old 12-20-2021, 06:32 PM

35,662 posts, read 21,025,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
First, calm down. 2,000 people protesting at the Capitol out of a nation of 330,000,0000 is hardly a threat to democracy. It makes good cannon fodder for 24 hour left wing news networks but it is being grossly exaggerated. At least they are not calling it a "coup" anymore. That was rich.

Second, the Republicans will most likely take the White House in 2024. Hopefully that will lead to more people trusting the system again.
Agreed. I think people may get angry but will stick to the norm. I asked here because of the anger from the right wing posters. Just wondered why Newsweek would even think it could happen. Trumpism is not something I have ever seen before in our 200+ yrs of existence, and wondered if it’s really that bad.

Old 12-20-2021, 06:33 PM

14,950 posts, read 9,787,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Most of the cheating that we saw, benefitted the republicans.

It's like a marriage, where one spouse keeps accusing the other of cheating. Hello, they're the ones cheating.
Can you quantify that?

Then.... Why are blues states being sued to clean up their voter roles?

Old 12-20-2021, 06:35 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,469,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

yes...he likes to goad people..

do you really think hitlery with all her baggage is going to swoop in for 24????

do you really think that trump wants the headache of the POTUS AGAIN??? he already has been POTUS, he has nothing to run for...plus his age

so again I highly doubt he will run...he is just toying with you suckers

Old 12-20-2021, 06:37 PM

35,662 posts, read 21,025,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
if you're reading Newsweek for anything beyond infotainment you're doing it wrong. And I subscribed to it back in the day, before they beat Monica to licking Clinton's balls.
Don’t subscribe- just saw the article

Old 12-20-2021, 06:38 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,306,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
No such thing. The article reads the republicans will be sorely mad if trump loses in 24 and respond with violence. It’s a hypothetical question as we don’t know if trump will even run. But my question is if republicans would even go to such extremes as the article states.
if 76MM (if I've got my numbers right) became < 2,000 rioters when he WAS the POTUS, what would make anyone sane believe the number would be 5,000 times that?

Especially when you figure (assume) that after 2022 the R's will hold the House & the Senate?

There will be no "Democrat Voting Tricks Act" passed after November 2022. If this lame duck bunch of morons did try something after that date, then yes, I could see > 2,000 rioting in DC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies