Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2021, 08:12 AM

10,238 posts, read 6,782,402 times

Advertisements

Both Senators who are record of smearing pro-choice vaccinators have come down with Covid although vaccinated with multiple boosters. Gods revenge.

"I learned today that I tested positive for COVID-19 after first feeling symptoms on Saturday. Fortunately, my symptoms are relatively mild. I'm beyond grateful to have received two doses of vaccine and, more recently, a booster -- I'm certain that without them I would be doing much worse. I encourage everyone who is eligible to get vaccinated and boosted." - Booker

"I regularly test for COVID & while I tested negative earlier this week, today I tested positive with a breakthrough case. Thankfully, I am only experiencing mild symptoms & am grateful for the protection provided against serious illness that comes from being vaccinated & boosted." - Warrent

Old 12-21-2021, 08:14 AM

2,125 posts, read 1,385,959 times
They are barely sick which is how these vaccines work.

God’s revenge is to be barely sick because you took a vaccine to do your best to protect yourself? Well, that actually does sound like the loving God I was taught to believe in.

Old 12-21-2021, 08:14 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,282,719 times
I wish them both a speedy recovery. End of story.

Old 12-21-2021, 08:15 AM

12,197 posts, read 7,181,584 times
Most people that are not vaccinated and get Covid also get mild or even no symptoms too. Notice they won’t tell you that part.

Old 12-21-2021, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL74 View Post
They are barely sick which is how these vaccines work.

God’s revenge is to be barely sick because you took a vaccine to do your best to protect yourself? Well, that actually does sound like the loving God I was taught to believe in.
Did we change the definition of a vaccine from preventing infections to becoming 'barely sick with a disease'? Last I checked I didn't get my measles vaccine to barely get sick with it. Not calling you out specifically but the media and politicians are trying to redefine the vaccine as its become apparent that the Covid vaccines and boosters are not working.

Old 12-21-2021, 08:19 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,676,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Most people that are not vaccinated and get Covid also get mild or even no symptoms too. Notice they won’t tell you that part.
Yep

Old 12-21-2021, 08:21 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,760,136 times
At this point with Omicron being the dominant strain, we should pass legislation forcing everyone to remove their masks and breathe on each other.

Omicron is the way out of this, as it's no more deadly than the flu. Wearing masks and hiding is the exact opposite of what we should be doing at this point.

Old 12-21-2021, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
At this point with Omicron being the dominant strain, we should pass legislation forcing everyone to remove their masks and breathe on each other.

Omicron is the way out of this, as it's no more deadly than the flu. Wearing masks and hiding is the exact opposite of what we should be doing at this point.
You are right. There is hysteria on Omicron, but nobody seems to be dying from the variant. This is exactly how pandemics end.

Old 12-21-2021, 08:36 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,608,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Both Senators who are record of smearing pro-choice vaccinators have come down with Covid although vaccinated with multiple boosters. Gods revenge.

"I learned today that I tested positive for COVID-19 after first feeling symptoms on Saturday. Fortunately, my symptoms are relatively mild. I'm beyond grateful to have received two doses of vaccine and, more recently, a booster -- I'm certain that without them I would be doing much worse. I encourage everyone who is eligible to get vaccinated and boosted." - Booker

"I regularly test for COVID & while I tested negative earlier this week, today I tested positive with a breakthrough case. Thankfully, I am only experiencing mild symptoms & am grateful for the protection provided against serious illness that comes from being vaccinated & boosted." - Warrent
Warren is 72 and as such is in a higher risk for complications segment of the population. Unlike 75% of the population she is not overweight/ obese.

Booker has been a long time advocate for healthy living choice to avoid heart disease, diabetes and all the other complications that go hand in hand with excess weight and sedentary life styles.

The vaccines/ boosters have made a serious contribution in mitigating serious Covid complications.

Old 12-21-2021, 08:42 AM

932 posts, read 540,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Hospitals are overloaded with unvaccinated people....being treated by doctors who are vaccinated.

First death of omicron is an unvaccinated individual from Texas....mind you that omicron is milder than delta.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.