Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2021, 10:52 AM

10,100 posts, read 7,767,103 times

Advertisements

How do they know a theft has 950 or below? Is it 950 per theft? 950 per day? 950 per store? lol

I hope robbers come out in droves and steal from all these dem cities in masses. It's what they deserve. Let's see how fast all the shops close down and leave. We already have people leaving these poorly run states. Soon they will learn this isn't such a great idea. Dems are dumb like that to think defunding the police and allowing people to steal 950 or under, was ever a good idea. Duh, any republican could have told you that. It's called common sense which the left lacks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2021, 10:53 AM

182 posts, read 76,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Democrats have normalized this behavior — clearly it’s because she’s a VICTIM of so many evil wrongs in America - slavery, white supremacists, white priviledge, Trump, the police, and overly expensive and racist beauty products…

The woman in the clip is a lowlife trash, NOT a victim of any kind. There is no excuse for you to behave like that. She could very well be a welfare recipient and still blaming everyone that she's been a victim. She is black and I definitely see many blacks who have this kind of manner. OTOH, it's wrong to say all blacks like this like one poster said earlier, because there are many good law abiding black citizens out there. It's equally false trying to blame everything wrong out there on Democrats. You don't know anything about that woman. She could possibly be a Republican and voted for Trump.

I think she 's just a black Karen trash. Nothing scary about her carrying that kind of weapon walking around the store. The entire scene looked more ridiculous and trashy. Had I have been there, I would go to take that trash down the floor and call the police to save the time searching for her later and save us some annoying reading this news ( Some people might be happy to see this happen though).

Old 12-24-2021, 10:58 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,900,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBQEgg11 View Post
She could possibly be a Republican and voted for Trump.

Fat chance.

Old 12-24-2021, 11:01 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBQEgg11 View Post
The woman in the clip is a lowlife trash, NOT a victim of any kind. There is no excuse for you to behave like that. She could very well be a welfare recipient and still blaming everyone that she's been a victim. She is black and I definitely see many blacks who have this kind of manner. OTOH, it's wrong to say all blacks like this like one poster said earlier, because there are many good law abiding black citizens out there. It's equally false trying to blame everything wrong out there on Democrats. You don't know anything about that woman. She could possibly be a Republican and voted for Trump.

I think she 's just a black Karen trash. Nothing scary about her carrying that kind of weapon walking around the store. The entire scene looked more ridiculous and trashy. Had I have been there, I would go to take that trash down the floor and call the police to save the time searching for her later and save us some annoying reading this news ( Some people might be happy to see this happen though).
Ignorant trashy blacks like her are exactly the type that votes for Democrats.

Old 12-24-2021, 11:03 AM

2,409 posts, read 1,529,181 times
If I'm not mistaken, that is clearly a military grade, high capacity, assault pick axe.

Old 12-24-2021, 11:04 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Priceless. It gets better everyday.

Old 12-24-2021, 11:04 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,900,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monello View Post
If I'm not mistaken, that is clearly a military grade, high capacity, assault pick axe.

I'm sure that's exactly what anyone getting bludgeoned to death by this lowlife would be thinking at their time of expiration.

Old 12-24-2021, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristonSlideLug View Post
Damn, I must live in the really boring parts of L.A. I mean it’s technically still the hood where I live, but we’re not exactly Syria overhere.
Given that the joe & kamala comedy show is running the nation, I figure by this time next year you'll be experiencing life like you're living in grand central Syria.

Old 12-24-2021, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What a shame these crimes are happening and in most cases being conducted by a certain race of people.
Off to re-education camp for even acknowledging this obvious fact.

Old 12-24-2021, 11:10 AM

19,636 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
Looks like a local homeless woman, the store people knew her. The pickaxe could have been a plastic prop from Halloween. That kind of stuff is not unusual in Venice.
If it's real she might have gotten it from someone's shed or yard. When I lived in the hood you couldn't leave any tool around outside and they would rummage through sheds or unlocked garages. I saw a guy walking past my apartment dragging a big axe and another time a guy dragging a 6ft. spear like pole. They both looked like street trash druggies, one was talking to himself in an angry tone. Scary stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies