Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2021, 02:01 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times

Advertisements

I am not going to blame Biden. Due to his age and physical condition he is out of his depth. I do blame the US government wholly for what is going on in this country today across the board.

Corrupt, mismanaged, out of touch with not just the people but seemingly reality itself. Biden is just a symptom of a disease. that seems to be very advanced, almost terminal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2021, 02:03 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,410,753 times
It is childish and immature.

Grow up, have some self respect.

15,713 posts, read 9,519,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
I get it Joe, hearing it strikes a nerve and makes you cringe. That is just another reason it's so great, it really pi$$es off the left wing loons.. Thanks for playing...
Nice try, but it does not **** me off either. Biden is a big boy. He should be able to take insults.

7,817 posts, read 2,899,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Interesting you mentioned the woman who flipped off Trump's motorcade.. Was she not fired from her job for doing that? Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, but it does not mean you are free from consequences.

I didn't know that if it's true.

But I do remember the media worshiping her regardless.

3,405 posts, read 3,449,324 times
Our comedians are not holding bloody decapulated heads of the President. “Lets go brandon” is tame in comparison. The oeft have no right to complain since they had little problems with the “art display”

Old 12-25-2021, 02:04 PM

5,049 posts, read 3,954,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
My favorite part was when Jill hung her head down, realizing they'd been played and (poor Jill) it completely went over her husband's head.

But I feel bad that I felt good that she was likely pretty embarassed.
At the same time she shouldn’t have let him run. Sorta like the family taking the car keys/drivers license when it’s time for Grampy to give it up. For the sake of others on the road.

I blame the family, the press, and the voters who picked him at this point. It’s sad.

You know he’s doing that sort of thing at family dinners, staff meetings, etc.

Old 12-25-2021, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
That guy is my new hero.
The term hero just hit a new low. I'll save the term for the armed services, police or fire fighters and others who risk their lives to protect other people.

Old 12-25-2021, 02:06 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,972,902 times
Of course they call it a "slur." They openly and aggressively use "unvaccinated" as an actual slur, so to misdirect from that, of course they have to call something else a slur that isn't. Accuse your enemy of that which you're guilty yourself.

Old 12-25-2021, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
I didn't know that if it's true.
It's true. She sued her former employer for not giving her a severance package as they promised, per her complaint.

Quote:
Promised four weeks of pay, Briskman said she asked to resign, instead of termination recorded in her permanent files.

“[Briskman] was promised that if she resigned, defendant would not object to her request for future unemployment compensation,” the complaint states.
Cyclist Who Flipped Off Trump Sues Former Employer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
But I do remember the media worshiping her regardless.
Yes, like Red State is doing with the Brandon caller and some people are calling him a hero, SMH. It's not a good look when anyone is propped up for flipping the bird at or insulting the president, but this is where we are today.

Old 12-25-2021, 02:10 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,600,072 times
the president does not have time or probably really care that the rightwing love to use sarcastic or mean flavored social media to in their words "own a lib" quite frankly its the small circle of rightys in a circle formally known as a "circle jerk"

nobody really cares

rightwing circlejerk own a lib
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies