Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2021, 08:48 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,428,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Turns out he didn't figure on the free speech rights the rest have. Be careful when you start some sh==.

He works for dad. The company code of conduct says treat everyone with respect. Guess dad came up with that after his Navy Seal self was arrested for gun running back i the 90's.

This keeps getting more entertaining.
Yeah, he shouldn't expect a free pass as if he was a progressive. They can burn, loot, assault and kill and get the approval of the media and the Democrat Party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2021, 08:49 AM

14,227 posts, read 4,590,273 times
the left 2016-2021 "orange man bad, F** Donald Trump"

also the left 2021-present "don't you dare call my dear leader let's go brandon"

Old 12-27-2021, 08:58 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,708,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
If he loses his job, we'll Go Fund Me to make sure he's okay.
The rude Mr. Schmeck's employer is his dad. Who BTW got a PPP loan in the amount of $440,000 and Schmeck himself got $3,000 for each of his four kids from government pandemic benefits. As reported in his local paper with link below, Schmeck stated “I am 100% behind what I did and what I said. And now I’m being attacked for exercising my freedom of speech.”
“In the end, I have nothing against Mr. Biden,” Schmeck said in the same interview with The Oregonian, “but I’m frustrated because I think he can do better and I am a “freethinking American and follower of Jesus Christ.”

https://www.oregonlive.com.oregon-father-of-four-who-told-president-biden-lets-go-brandon-on-christmas-eve-call-said-he-meant-it-in-jest.html

To no one's surprise and in true RW fashion, Schmeck went from being a proud and crass vulgarian to claiming victimhood. Another RW hero is born. Has Tucker scheduled this guy for later this week?

I repeat what I stated in my previous post: He is being criticized and shamed for being a jerk. His incivility is constitutionally protected, but it is not immune from public criticism. His crowing about exercising his own First Amendment Rights while whining about other citizens' free speech illustrates the moron's astonishing ignorance, not to mention his know-nothingness about his heralded Christianity.

This guy has had his 15 minutes of dopey fame and he ended up with egg on his face. Tough too bad.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 12-27-2021 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: punctuation correction

Old 12-27-2021, 09:00 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,251,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
The rude Mr. Schmeck's employer is his dad. Who BTW got a PPP loan in the amount of $440,000 and Schmeck himself got $3,000 for each of his four kids from government pandemic benefits. As reported in his local paper with link below, Schmeck stated “I am 100% behind what I did and what I said. And now I’m being attacked for exercising my freedom of speech.”

“In the end, I have nothing against Mr. Biden,” Schmeck said in the same interview with The Oregonian, “but I’m frustrated because I think he can do better and I am a “freethinking American and follower of Jesus Christ.”

To no one's surprise and in true RW fashion, Schmeck went from being a proud and crass vulgarian to claiming victimhood. Has Tucker scheduled this guy for later this week?

I repeat what I stated in my previous post: He is being criticized and shamed for being a jerk. His incivility is constitutionally protected, but it is not immune from public criticism. His crowing about exercising his own First Amendment Rights while whining about other citizens' free speech illustrates the moron's astonishing ignorance, not to mention his know-nothingness about his heralded Christianity.

This guy has had his 15 minutes of dopey fame and he ended up with egg on his face. Tough too bad.
Interesting back story.

Old 12-27-2021, 09:01 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
the left 2016-2021 "orange man bad, F** Donald Trump"

also the left 2021-present "don't you dare call my dear leader let's go brandon"
True lots of people said awful things about Trump -- but that doesn't not justify this.

It wasn't that this guy said this to his buddy....it's that he said it to his Biden on a public call, during an act of goodwill....

Look -- if anybody had taken advantage of the good will of The White House during a holiday tradition while Trump was PResident -- say Trump serving meals to the military -- and someone had been rude to him -- it would be wrong, wrong, wrong.

It was wrong.

End of story.

And we can all say things behind both of their backs......but something else to go out of our way to be rude to their face.

Old 12-27-2021, 09:15 AM

14,227 posts, read 4,590,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
True lots of people said awful things about Trump -- but that doesn't not justify this.

It wasn't that this guy said this to his buddy....it's that he said it to his Biden on a public call, during an act of goodwill....

Look -- if anybody had taken advantage of the good will of The White House during a holiday tradition while Trump was PResident -- say Trump serving meals to the military -- and someone had been rude to him -- it would be wrong, wrong, wrong.

It was wrong.

End of story.

And we can all say things behind both of their backs......but something else to go out of our way to be rude to their face.
you've been a member of this forum since 2007 with over 30K posts.

did you protest or voice your opinion between 2016-2021 when the raging leftists said nasty things about Trump?

If not, you have no room talk

Old 12-27-2021, 09:15 AM

5,818 posts, read 2,668,972 times
I am seriously almost stunned at some of these (apparently) serious comments consisting of how "awful and mean and cruel" (take your pick) this was.

Did we all forget 2016-2020????????

Old 12-27-2021, 09:19 AM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
you've been a member of this forum since 2007 with over 30K posts.

did you protest or voice your opinion between 2016-2021 when the raging leftists said nasty things about Trump?

If not, you have no room talk
People can say nasty things about Biden or Trump or whomever. But I don't recall anyone calling up Trump publicly and saying something stupid like this during a goodwill call.

23,552 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Perhaps he's concerned about losing his job. Similar to the bicycle riding lady which gave Trump the middle finger as his motorcade passed. She lost her job.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-juli-briskman
How is it similar?

Where does it say that those on the left wagged their finger at her and said she shouldn't have done it? Oh wait, the story says that she was considered a "hero". nm.

Where does it say in that article that she and her family were doxxed by those on the right?
Where does it say that social media and news media ran with the dirt that was found on her or her family members?
Where does it say that the right went after her employer to get them to cancel her?

I thought the left was big on "their business, their rules"? It sounds like it was a decision that was made completely by the employer. A business decision that was not made because of cancel threats.

There is no similarities. All it does is show the hypocrisy of the left.

8,419 posts, read 4,574,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post

https://www.oregonlive.com.oregon-father-of-four-who-told-president-biden-lets-go-brandon-on-christmas-eve-call-said-he-meant-it-in-jest.html

To no one's surprise and in true RW fashion, Schmeck went from being a proud and crass vulgarian to claiming victimhood. Another RW hero is born. Has Tucker scheduled this guy for later this week?

So he refuses t be bought off. Another great quality!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies