Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2021, 02:27 PM

1,323 posts, read 588,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Probably true, the left wing radicals infiltrated our education system long ago, that is why there are so many simi-educated radicals who want to change and destroy AMERICA.

"simi"...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2021, 02:46 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,600,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Probably true, the left wing radicals infiltrated our education system long ago, that is why there are so many simi-educated radicals who want to change and destroy AMERICA.

the right has always used the binary us good/them bad profile....as one educates themselves one finds sometimes multiple viewpoint exist in the real world...the left gets in trouble when all these viewpoints cause confusion and hesitation

Old 12-24-2021, 02:51 PM

3,265 posts, read 1,745,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
much of the rightwing media drives hysteria for profit, a first step would be unsubscribe or if you think thats communist fueled advice,,,,research research my friend just about every gateway pundit type story i ever chased down the rabbit hole

ended not nearly as bad as it was presented
Plenty of fearmongering coming from leftists. Aren't you listening ?

Old 12-24-2021, 02:53 PM

7,915 posts, read 3,458,721 times
The point of compliance exercises is to push them to the limit and see if they can get to the point where even the believers will resist, then see if they can force them to comply anyway. Getting people to comply with things they don't mind doing kind of defeats the purpose.

Old 12-24-2021, 03:33 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,522,667 times
My grand kids got the shot, no big deal.

Old 12-24-2021, 04:49 PM

6,750 posts, read 3,365,850 times
Quote:
the right has always used the binary us good/them bad profile....as one educates themselves one finds sometimes multiple viewpoint exist in the real world...the left gets in trouble when all these viewpoints cause confusion and hesitation
The "us vs. them" conundrum has always been in politics no matter what side you're on. Medical issues/decisions should not be part of politics, but sadly they are.

Everyone would be a lot happier and better off if people could make their own decisions without getting harrassed by those that think they know it all and think they know what's best for everyone.

Old 12-25-2021, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver 47 View Post
Plenty of fearmongering coming from leftists. Aren't you listening ?

i am a recovering addict and work among other trying to become sober....i have heard an abundance of

"not quite right talk" in my time i seem to have a built in type radar that i am able to determine threat level
fairly well

Old 12-25-2021, 04:31 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
Gateway pundit is trash, but nobody under 18 needs forced shots and boosters....they introduce unnecessary inflammation to their bodies for a virus they don't get seriously ill from, and the doses are often way higher than necessary for their age and weight.

Though I got the vaccine, I applaude any group of people who stand up to authority. It used to be the left. Now it's the right. It swings back and forth in predictable patterns. What we don't want is a planet of passified government compliant zombies where all our alpha fighting instinct is hammered out of us...that will be the day our species becomes at genuine risk of extinction.

There is still a segment of the left being groomed by the deep state to rebel to try to destroy what's left of so called traditional values though...it's quite evident...because things like hard work and being responsible are now classified as white privilege... Then again as BLM correctly pointed out, so are vaccine mandates... basically humans are wired to want to constantly change things and mold society into whatever vision the people with the most power and wealth have at any given time. The modern elites think they are being smart and savvy but they are all acting on evolutionary instincts and drives....just more of the same...more monkeys with money being monkeys...thinking they are doing something nobody else has tried before, yet it's more of the same.

Last edited by sholomar; 12-25-2021 at 04:40 AM..

Old 12-25-2021, 09:23 AM

6,375 posts, read 2,705,140 times
Quote:
Actually, you have the "sides" reversed. The liberal left tends to be more black and white. There are multiple viewpoints in the world. But the left tries to "cancel" any viewpoint that doesn't agree with them instead of letting people decide how legitimate or invalid it may be.

The left doesn't trust that people can make their own decisions. Because the left actually thinks that when someone said that the COVID vaccines were created as a way to inject a mind-control microchip tracking chip into every person turning them into apes. That everyone in the world would believe it.

But when a definite effort to hide information is done and other information people do go looking more for facts and generally end up distrusting the ones that are hiding the information. If the MSM and Government just left the facts to be on their own, who knows many more people would have made the decision to get the vaccine. As they would have the feeling that they are comfortable that nothing is being hidden from them.

Old 12-25-2021, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
Actually, you have the "sides" reversed. The liberal left tends to be more black and white. There are multiple viewpoints in the world. But the left tries to "cancel" any viewpoint that doesn't agree with them instead of letting people decide how legitimate or invalid it may be.

The left doesn't trust that people can make their own decisions. Because the left actually thinks that when someone said that the COVID vaccines were created as a way to inject a mind-control microchip tracking chip into every person turning them into apes. That everyone in the world would believe it.

But when a definite effort to hide information is done and other information people do go looking more for facts and generally end up distrusting the ones that are hiding the information. If the MSM and Government just left the facts to be on their own, who knows many more people would have made the decision to get the vaccine. As they would have the feeling that they are comfortable that nothing is being hidden from them.

i am 65 in my lifetime i have the sides correct, i suspect you are much younger and refer to the non-white nationals who sometimes mascaraed as democrats
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies