Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2021, 04:24 PM

20,050 posts, read 20,861,844 times

Advertisements

Doesn’t anyone question the true reasons for the ramped up testing apocalypse?
Really, it’s so obvious, if you’ve been following along the past year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2021, 06:36 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Fully vaccinated 62%, one dose 73%.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavir...ccine-tracker/

You're funny.
Are you saying the Biden Administration is lying?

November 1st, 2021 Biden Administrations states 80% have had at least one shot and 70% are fully vaccinated

Old 12-27-2021, 09:14 PM

57,297 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
No just quoting the actual numbers from Mayo, sad that only 62% are vaccinated which is the point.

Old 12-27-2021, 09:30 PM

50,298 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I guess the fact that red states are suing over the mandates whether it's masks or the vaccine isn't about politics, just a large coincidence that they are republican states.

Many of the states with low vaccination rates were responsible for the surge this past summer. Some of these states are so polarized where you have governors at odds with the localities over Covid policy.
Why would that matter if any strain of covid doesn't care about your vaccine or a stupid mask? A vaccine is to help make sure you don't die. If people don't get the vax so what. Masks and a vaccine don't stop anyone from getting it and blaming those not wearing a stupid mask or getting the vax is disingenuous. If they die, they die.

Viruses mutate and always have. There is evidence of this in paleontology.

Old 12-27-2021, 10:11 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
The Biden Harris campaign strategy of encouraging vaccine hesitancy has killed thousands of people, mostly of color. Their blood is on Biden’s hands, along with those who voted for Biden.
'Encouraging vaccine hesitancy" -- how?

Old 12-27-2021, 10:15 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Doesn’t anyone question the true reasons for the ramped up testing apocalypse?
Really, it’s so obvious, if you’ve been following along the past year.
A few obvious factors.

First, more home tests being available, and more people traveling, going to concerts, wanting to gather. The demand is significantly growing.

The growing positivity rate. So beginning of November you could get a test appointment the same day, results in a few hours....now good luck -- you have to wait a few days for an appointment. Home Tests are like th e toilet paper of March 2020...people are buying them JUST IN CASE.

More and more people traveled, and wanted a test because they would feel more comfortable with having one, and I think on planes if you aren't vaccinated you have to have a test. So people wanted tests.

I do think it is obvious. It was a culmination of a surging new virus, people wanting to visit with family, travel, attend events where tests were required.

I suspect we'll see a slow down after New Years.

Old 12-27-2021, 10:20 PM

25,747 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Vaccinations are not true vaccinations.
And whatever they are, they don't seem to be doing worth a damn in fighting covid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
All I know is when not if a serious plague ever comes around, what Covid and all this madness has shown me? Is we are truly doomed. We better hope a very Severe and truly deadly virus does not come about because we will all die. And we will all die listening to our stupid government.
Yep. That is the main thing I have gotten out of this. Our society is fragile. It will not stand up to anything our species has in the past. If a truly serious plague hit the planet, we would not be on the planet for long. If the disease didn't kill us, we would be sure to kill each other.

The second thing I've gotten out of this... I had no idea how gullible people really are. It's jaw dropping to me. I guess that was just naiveté on my part, but it's actually very scary.

Old 12-27-2021, 10:38 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
With the vast majority of eligible Americans vaccinated, we have just passed 200,000 daily Covid cases on pace to set an all-time record on Biden's watch.

Daily Covid cases absolutely skyrocket on Biden's watch

How much worse will it get on Biden's watch?
No, the vast majority are not vaccinated. Red states are the least vaccinated. How is Biden responsible for that. The unvaccinated seem to be overloading hospitals again.

Old 12-27-2021, 10:48 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,924,631 times
Quote:
With the vast majority of eligible Americans vaccinated, we have just passed 200,000 daily Covid cases on pace to set an all-time record on Biden's watch.

How do you figure Biden is responsible for this. The only people responsible are the dopes who refuse the vaccine. Nurses will also say that nearly everybody who are being treated for COVID are unvaccinated.

Old 12-27-2021, 10:52 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,924,631 times
Quote:

Can't read the article without a subscription
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies