Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2021, 11:01 PM

1,129 posts, read 470,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
In other words, the drug company is not hiding anything.
Of course they aren’t, nothing shady about asking a judge to hide trial Covid data for 55 years …

Quote:
Wait what? FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA request over vaccine data
https://www.reuters.com/legal/govern...ta-2021-11-18/

They did release a little snippet though in fairness to them.

Quote:
Pfizer Documents Reveal Over 1,200 Vaccine Deaths Over 90-Day Trial Period
https://nationalfile.com/pfizer-docu...-trial-period/

Old 12-29-2021, 12:56 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,209,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
"Check the websites of the mfgers, and they admit that they're not fully tested nor approved"

What in effinheimer's sake are you referring to? Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, both approved by the FDA. Both provide Prescribing Information, which describes the studies that were performed to get that approval. VERY transparent - they list EVERY adverse effect that occurred and compare the frequency of the vaccinated group to that of the placebo group.

But you haven't a clue, so "Go Darwin"
LINK from Moderna site

https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download
PG 2
HAS THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE BEEN USED BEFORE?
The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine. In clinical trials, approximately
15,400 individuals 18 years of age and older have received at least 1 dose of the Moderna
COVID-19 Vaccine.
Perhaps a "short term" trial = long term trial in NewSpeak.
And at least 1 dose = 2 or more doses, and so we can "trust" that there are no long term side effects.

CDC changed the definition for a VACCINE
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...254111268.html
CDC changed the definition.

Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.” Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.”

The term “vaccine” also got a makeover. The CDC’s definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”
. . . .
In short, “new” vaccines do not provide immunity, but may only help alleviate symptoms (like the cytokine storm).
So why would “they” want the muggles to believe they were “immunized” yet still liable to spread the virus?

Old 12-29-2021, 01:06 AM

21,544 posts, read 8,727,966 times
It should be noted that, according to the National File link britinspain cited in reply #121, all adverse effects experienced by people who got the vaccine were counted regardless of cause. Here's the quote:

Quote:
An accumulation of adverse event reports (AERs) does not necessarily indicate that a particular AE was caused by the drug; rather, the event may be due to an underlying disease or some other factor(s) such as past medical history or concomitant medication.

Old 12-29-2021, 05:07 AM

6,995 posts, read 2,709,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
If these rumors prove to be true, will lefties stop insisting that we all comply, obey and do as they say without question???
I was in the emergency and room listened to a patient describe the chest pains he was having. He described them to the attending doctor and said they started after he received his booster shot. He said he never had these pains before. This was a young guy in his 20s-30s.

Old 12-29-2021, 06:08 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsas View Post
Mike I am so sorry....... I somehow wish he could have been talked out of getting that crap.......

I am in tears..... I worry about people blindly falling victim......... How do we stop this evilness??

Peace and love to you my friend.....
We tried. He was the most procrastinator person i ever knew but this vax was so easy to get and they kept bugging him thru commercial and texts that he decided to go get it. He thought whats the harm why not? Yeh he was wrong.

Old 12-29-2021, 06:18 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Asymptomatically infected people should not be identified and should be allowed to potentially infect someone who might get seriously ill, even die?
Isn’t the vaccine supposed to protect people from getting seriously ill or dying. You’re also one who believes the vaccine can prevent infection so how would they even catch it in the first place?

Old 12-29-2021, 06:23 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,653,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
And while we're on the subject of sudden, unexplained deaths, in the last few hours we learn that John Madden has died suddenly and unexpectedly. Tragic news in the sports world. No cause of death given.

Before all else, I want to know if he was "vaccinated" and when.
sudden and unexplained?

Madden was 85 and didn’t look like he had the healthiest of diets.

Old 12-29-2021, 06:37 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
I was in the emergency and room listened to a patient describe the chest pains he was having. He described them to the attending doctor and said they started after he received his booster shot. He said he never had these pains before. This was a young guy in his 20s-30s.
And the doctors are all muted and scripted in their responses, knowing they must bow and obey their powers-that-be or find another career path. Put simply, they know they must lie.

This is a criminal conspiracy, the likes of which we have never seen in modern America. I honestly don't know what we would do with all the heads that should roll upon cleaning this up. But, of course, that will only happen in our dreams.

The radical left has made this possible through full control of public education for most of two generations, resulting in a population in a programmed trance of unquestioned obedience. Those of us fortunate enough to have retained ownership of our souls and control over our own thoughts will spend the rest of our lives shaking our heads....as our numbers dwindle in resonance with freedom's retreat.

Just yesterday, it seems, President Trump was the closest force we'd ever see to bringing this madness to a screeching halt. But nooooooooooooooooooo. Now he has joined them. The pathetic collection of weakness, ineptness, and pure foolishness that America is today has left no doubt that it is no match for this devil no longer even needing any disguise.

Old 12-29-2021, 07:11 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,934,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
And while we're on the subject of sudden, unexplained deaths, in the last few hours we learn that John Madden has died suddenly and unexpectedly. Tragic news in the sports world. No cause of death given.

Before all else, I want to know if he was "vaccinated" and when.
The guy was 85 years old. Died suddenly - lucky bastard!

Old 12-29-2021, 07:23 AM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logiatype View Post
Your aquaintances. Is that better? I said "something else" including the vaccine. If the vaccine is off the table, the something else still is. Unless nobody has died at all since the vaccines arrived. In which case, time to go get one of these elixers.
No, the people I know who died from COVID died from COVID. Most definitely.

My sister survived, but she had COVID and was on a vent because of COVID and in a hospital for 7 weeks because of COVID. Not anything else.

My original statement that you responded to was that anecdotally, I know at least a dozen people who have died of COVID and not one who has died of the vaccine. Doesn't mean I am claiming vaccines are completely harmless. Just saying what I see in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logiatype View Post
Again, re-read my post carefully. That wasn't directed at you so I don't know why you responded to it...
Yup, my bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies