Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2022, 07:50 AM

8,382 posts, read 4,369,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
Apples to oranges. Two very different environments and periods of time.

They are different environments, a fully vaccinated one and a partially vaccinated one.

Many scientific studies involve fewer than 6000 participants often found on ships in order to achieve statistical significance.

Cruise ships with a very high vaccination rate are a unique opportunity to see the effectiveness of a vaccinated population.

There are no "Apples to oranges" here. There is a virus, vaccinated and un-vaccinated people in both ships and on land.

The difference in infection and contagion is dramatically exhibited between the two.

The only dichotomy I see is the negative publicity of the relatively few infections and restrictions imposed on cruise ships while un-vaccinted and un-tested people move through air ports by the 100s of thousands every day.

Old 01-01-2022, 07:59 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,901,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Betty White tweeted that she got her booster December 28th. And, yeah.
That's fake news.

Old 01-01-2022, 08:06 AM

608 posts, read 239,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
That's fake news.
Ya know what else is fake news?

"The Covid vaccines are safe."

Old 01-01-2022, 08:27 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,901,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousMaximum View Post
I don't disagree with that statement.

Old 01-01-2022, 08:40 AM

8,382 posts, read 4,369,703 times
Quote:

I just got back from a week long vacation at Disney World mingling with 80,000+ people every day. I am vaccinated and boosted. When I got home, I got a PCR test just to make sure before I mingled with family. It was negative. So .... in my mind ... vaccines work.

Old 01-01-2022, 08:46 AM

67 posts, read 24,384 times
I am starting to suspect that Dr. Fauci is a liar who is lying to us....?

Old 01-01-2022, 08:48 AM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I just got back from a week long vacation at Disney World mingling with 80,000+ people every day. I am vaccinated and boosted. When I got home, I got a PCR test just to make sure before I mingled with family. It was negative. So .... in my mind ... vaccines work.
Seems to have worked for you, and it seems to have worked for me, and it seems to have worked for every single vaccinated person I know.
That's good enough for me.
We should all get on with life, each of us having made our decision.

Old 01-01-2022, 09:02 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
Quote:

Indeed....they are neither safe nor effective. They are a government/pharma lie.

Almost everyday now we're hearing of another well-known person gone suddenly from "natural causes". Hank Aaron was the first of note 17 days after receiving the Moderna vaccine in January '21. First report was that he died of a stroke, but that truth had to be sanitized to "natural causes" in a transparent feeble attempt to distance it from the "vaccine". There has been a steady stream since, but the pace is clearly picking up of late.

It has been crystal clear for at least 6 months that we have been lied to and that this ongoing story is headed nowhere good.

Old 01-01-2022, 09:04 AM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
I and twenty of my friends ran out into the middle of an intense lightning storm and nineteen of us held up twenty-foot long metal conductors to the sky. I saw an intense flash, but when I looked down at myself, I was not blackened and not smoldering. However, the one person not holding a rod and another that had been holding a rod were both lying on the ground smoking, blackened, and dead. So, in my mind, being out in the middle of a severe lightning storm holding a twenty foot metal rod into the sky is perfectly safe.

Old 01-01-2022, 09:18 AM

1,129 posts, read 470,406 times
Quote:
And I traveled from Europe to Mexico for two weeks and onto Florida for 10 weeks where I went to concerts in both Florida and Georgia and travelled all over, eating and drinking out most days visiting all sorts of places whilst rubbing shoulders with unmasked mostly unvaccinated Floridians and back to Europe and with the exception of flying didn’t wear a mask once, had a pcr test before departing Miami that was negative……. So in my mind vaccines and masks are totally pointless…..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies