Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2021, 11:22 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
President Biden, I understand many people are choosing not to get the COVID vaccine.

However, my family and I would appreciate if you would implement a vaccine mandate for domestic travel.

While I understand some Americans are choosing not to get the COVID vaccine, my family and I, along with flight attendants and airport operators, should not be put at risk when traveling.
Please whomever is misleading movin2Reston, tell the truth and inform movin2Reston that unvaccinated pass along the virus too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2021, 11:31 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,944,421 times
President Biden, Please Implement A Vaccine Mandate For Domestic Air Travel

Joe is stupid enough to do this... but, the people in charge at the White House won't let it happen.

Old 12-29-2021, 11:36 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times
Canada implemented that requirement for air and train travel effective October 30.

https://www.canada.ca/en/transport-c...uirements.html

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/tr...omestic-travel

Old 12-29-2021, 11:39 AM

2,982 posts, read 1,165,820 times
Isn't slow joe walking back the mandate to the states?

Old 12-29-2021, 11:47 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,944,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANRICAN View Post
Isn't slow joe walking back the mandate to the states?
Slow Joe doesn't know what the hell he is doing from one minute to the next.

Old 12-29-2021, 12:07 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
And will be just as ineffective against covid as the other requirements. But should do wonders to reduce air travel and increase traffic fatalities
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...omestic-travel
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/28/covi...-it-study.html

Omicron is doing what the vax couldn't-stopping the pandemic! This is the last chance some have to profit from the vax, and the last opportunity some have to play little totalitarian dictator. Little man syndrome is alive and well in the Oval, as well as a lot of governor's mansions across this country. These thugs fear the end of their excuse for a power grab.

Old 12-29-2021, 12:11 PM

7,493 posts, read 7,173,762 times
Excellent. The US should follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katnan View Post
Canada implemented that requirement for air and train travel effective October 30.

https://www.canada.ca/en/transport-c...uirements.html

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/tr...omestic-travel

Old 12-29-2021, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Excellent. The US should follow.
Or you can move to canada!

Old 12-29-2021, 12:24 PM

Biden’s COVID incompetence, hypocrisy and fact-spinning are only making things worse : ( You can’t blame Joe Biden for the COVID pandemic any more than you can blame Donald Trump, yet when it comes to fighting the virus, the current prez seems to be doing more wrong things than right — and then spinning facts to deflect criticism.

Perhaps that explains some of the recent chaos across the nation, particularly among people trying to get tested for the virus.

On Monday, for example, Biden simply denied a report that his team rejected a plan in October to produce 732 million free, at-home COVID-19 test kits by Christmas. If true, that now seems like a mistake.

According to the Vanity Fair report, the White House told the experts who’d developed the plan that it wouldn’t adopt it. One expert, Dr. Steven Phillips, accused Team Biden of “playing small ball.”) https://nypost.com/2021/12/28/bidens...-things-worse/ ( MY Op biden needs to be 25th out of office

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-29-2021 at 04:23 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 12-29-2021, 01:57 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Yes, I am vaccinated and I trust the vaccine. However, people that are unvaccinated are reinfecting people whether they've already had the vaccination or not.
Then.........the "vaccine" doesn't work!

Quote:
Sorry but no.

I just don't like when Trump followers think that they don't need to get vaccinated because they don't want to be told what to do yet they don't understand they're infecting their loved ones and those around them.

So if you don't want to get vaccinated that's fine. Just please stay at home. Unfortunately go to any local grocery store and you will see the die hard Republicans walking around without their mask. Totally being inconsiderate and rude to those around them.

It's unfortunate to see that so many of the people that have not gotten vaccinated probably never will as they still think this whole COVID thing is a hoax.

Life goes on and we take precautions but people around that don't want to be considerate of others don't have the right to put others health at stake.
I swear, it's amazing the bs that people come up with. It has nothing to do with 'not wanting to be told what to do', it has everything to do with, 'I. Do. Not. Trust. Them. Nor. Their. 'Vaccine'. That doesn't. Even. WORK!

If it worked, you wouldn't care if someone who was 'unvaccinated' was standing right next to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies