Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2021, 07:17 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Here's something you don't see everyday...

Is this supposed to be referring to the January 6th protests? In Washington, DC? It sure says so, at the bottom of the video.

January 6th is in, well ... January. January is the middle of winter in Washington, CD. It's not Miami, or something.

Does that video look like it was taken in January? In Washington, DC?

No.

There are leaves on the trees, the vegetation is green, and the grass is green. It looks more like it was taken in July rather than January. Or at least in the spring.

Another fake right-wing video.

Old 12-30-2021, 07:23 PM

Furthermore, even if it were taken on Jan 6, you can't tell they were "antifa" and you can't tell they were doing anything more than changing some clothes. Why would they not change clothes to "look" like Trump supporters until after they got to the Capitol? It's not like Trump supporters are ever dressed any particular way either. Nor are antifa.

Another right-wing wishful thinking episode.

Old 12-30-2021, 07:28 PM

23,578 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Furthermore, even if it were taken on Jan 6, you can't tell they were "antifa" and you can't tell they were doing anything more than changing some clothes. Why would they not change clothes to "look" like Trump supporters until after they got to the Capitol? It's not like Trump supporters are ever dressed any particular way either.

Another right-wing wishful thinking episode.
lol...^sounds like left-wing wishful thinking. Y'all have been covering for blm antifa so much and for so long that it's almost like second nature for you people.

Since Trump had announced he was running antifa always showed up where there were Trump supporters ... always. And they always acted badly, always. You want us to believe they decided just this once that they wouldn't?

Old 12-30-2021, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
lol...^sounds like left-wing wishful thinking. Y'all have been covering for blm antifa so much and for so long that it's almost like second nature for you people.

Since Trump had announced he was running antifa always showed up where there were Trump supporters ... always. And they always acted badly, always. You want us to believe they decided just this once that they wouldn't?
I could care less about antifa. The video is a fake, and you are falling for it.

Old 12-30-2021, 07:37 PM

23,578 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
I could care less about antifa.
^Comedy, cute.....

Quote:
The video is a fake, and you are falling for it.
Proof?

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Is this supposed to be referring to the January 6th protests? In Washington, DC? It sure says so, at the bottom of the video.

January 6th is in, well ... January. January is the middle of winter in Washington, CD. It's not Miami, or something.

Does that video look like it was taken in January? In Washington, DC?

No.

There are leaves on the trees, the vegetation is green, and the grass is green. It looks more like it was taken in July rather than January. Or at least in the spring.

Another fake right-wing video.
Is this your attempt at discounting evidence... There are leaves on the tree...?

Heck - with this logic, the entire Jan 6th event was fake and never happened, because - you know - there were leaves on trees.

Don't start a career in private investigation.

It's DC. It does show me who you are by even responding this way.

19,842 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Not sure why people always ask questions they can Google or DuckDuckGo on their own, but whatever.

151 rioters have pleaded guilty for their role in the Capitol insurrection so far. This table is tracking them all.

Insurrection is their choice of words. You can take that up with them

Here's a link to those who have been charged if you suspect the previous source.

DOJ - Capitol Breach Cases

The CEO and Editor-in-Chief of Insider.com is Henry Blodget who was charged with civil securities fraud by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Why would you turn to a con man for news?

Old 12-30-2021, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
^Comedy, cute.....

Proof?
Can you prove it is genuine? No, you can't.

From about the 0:03 second mark to about the 0:09 mark you can not only see the green tree the guys are underneath, but you can see what appear to be possibly an oak tree at the top of the video. Green oak leaves. Oak trees loose their leaves in the fall. You can also see the grass is pretty green at one point.

The video is a staged fake. Even the guys doing the clothes-changing are acting just a bit too predictable and stereotype, as if they were somebody faking being antifa. And they just conveniently say "delete" at the end, exactly what a right-winger faking a video would want them to say.

100% faked. As the saying goes, There's a sucker born every day.

Old 12-30-2021, 07:50 PM

This is what the grounds of the Capitol building look like in January:
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8881...!7i8704!8i4352

The video shows lush and green vegetation. It is a fake.

Old 12-30-2021, 07:59 PM

2,046 posts, read 856,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Looked like one of them was going to, or was actively trying to attack the person taking the video. This is common with pAntifa types. They seem to think they have a right to physically attack people who are recording them in a public place. I do not think recording stuff in a public place is a crime, but physically attacking someone, especially unprovoked, is very much a crime.
This is a good tip for me. Next time I run into these jerk off’s I’ll be sure and film them. Hopefully one of them will be stupid enough to try to attack me. I would literally love it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies