Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2022, 12:33 PM

7,101 posts, read 6,025,762 times

Advertisements

Due to the highly politicized Covid-19 and the media attention it's gathered. There's a new profession popping up, Covid scare mongering.

The left will use the "global pandemic" to gain control of large urban populations. California locks down AGAIN: Governor Gavin Newsom shuts all bars, indoor restaurants and movie theaters in 19 counties as coronavirus cases surge across the state - STATIONGOSSIP

The right seem to be using the pandemic to deny science and score points against the inept government agencies such as the CDC. https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/joe-...stmas-disaster

Then we have all the conspiracy theorists out there with their blood clot, mycarditis theories...

Got me wondering... how much can I make to go on CNN and stoke the flames? Turns out they pay around $65,000 a year for the shlubs out there, and up to $12 million for the Anderson Coopers of the world... Sanjay Gupta makes about $4 million a year!

Looks like I need to go on and get my degree in spreading rumors and lies about covid...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies