Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2022, 06:17 AM

57,268 posts, read 26,199,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
a report to VAERS does not mean that a vaccine caused an adverse event"
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/en...ers/index.html
Very true, it means that someone had a reaction after taking the vaccine which is not necessarily causal. Besides anyone can report to the VAERs system, it's a pretty loose database. It's difficult to accept spreadsheets from a site "howbadismybatch" as a scientific source.

Old 01-05-2022, 06:58 AM

9,741 posts, read 11,161,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Very true, it means that someone had a reaction after taking the vaccine which is not necessarily causal. Besides anyone can report to the VAERs system, it's a pretty loose database. It's difficult to accept spreadsheets from a site "howbadismybatch" as a scientific source.
Are you saying that you want to donate to the link? Here you go covid.science@yahoo.com lol. Hey, maybe the funds are going to Novavax and the site is a hit job on the other vaccine companies. I love a good conspiracy theory like anyone else!

Well, it seems I am SCREWED. lol I'm literally in the 2nd highest Moderna grouping.
From https://howbadismybatch.com/moderna.html

I was batch# 016M20A. As in, the 2nd worst batch! There are 41 deaths, 21 disabilities, and 20 Life-Threatening Illnesses. Oh. And we all know it is underreported, right? Allow me to discuss some specifics. That batch was hot off the presses in early February 2020. So how did I get mine healthy and 55 years old? That was an era where nursing homes and assisted living spots were getting their shots. It could not happen fast enough! Our 87-year-old MIL got hers and I knew the head administrator of the private pay facility. And thinking that there might be some extras, I flew out as well with my wife. Yep. There were extras. Yea, white and money privilege. At the end when we got ours, my wife called her 60-year-old brother (and his GF), and her sister who were on standby for extras. Anecdotally, zero issues. And over time, I have been watching this care facility for deaths. Again, we know the administrator (as in personal cell # to text). They have around 80 people and two total deaths. Both recently with COVID breakthroughs (pre-booster). Both from unvaxxed employees.

So why were there so many extra shots? Many in the senior care environment staff refused to participate because they were sick (wink wink) the day of the shot when CVS came in to administer. Obviously, because they were suspicious of the vaccine. And to date, lockdown after lockdown has happened because of infected unvaxxed staff. Hey, they are young and concerned. I get it... I digress.

So who would be reporting the problems even when Grandma Ethel dies? Well, the vaccine-suspicious staff. My point: what I know is that 2nd highest pool is from an extremely old, early vaccinated, group of people being documented by non-vaxxers. Based on the Moderna early number sequence, the highest #1 (and little fewer deaths) are from a close number. I'm not saying this is "proof", but, that data is skewed. Hence, more analysis is needed.

Now for some data on my booster given in AZ at a local Walgreens on 10/16/21. Disclaimer, I lied. I said I was a bus driver and worked in the public. Again, white privilege at work. Hold on to your hat.. It's a modern batch 076C21A. 1 death, 5 Disabilities, and 8 life-threatening illnesses. That's an order of magnitudes of fewer deaths. Coincidence? Hey, I know. Moderna learned they were killing people and figured out how to kill people less!? As I said, I love a good conspiracy.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies