Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2022, 12:08 PM

14,968 posts, read 9,810,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weee-beey View Post
You're not answering the question.
Well I don't want to produce a list of 100 things... I find inaccurate or wrong so if you believe it's 100% accurate then it's an easy task.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2022, 12:13 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,162,800 times
These namby pamby liberals are not willing to set three feet into "the Deplorable Zone." Civil War? Not gonna happen.

This stuff is laughable.

Old 01-05-2022, 01:23 PM

663 posts, read 306,375 times
If one feels a civil war will be just ex-military and militias along with those seeing their home and land as if killing deplorables as how to live and raise a family.

Seems this experiment called the American Empire really did go down as Rome. Actually its leader in control brought it down. His glory was more important.

The 2024 election and surviving 2025 intact will be when we will know if those who wave the flag most and highest. Choose a route of dictatorship to save us or the revenge will lead to a State first to go rogue and spiral.

Yes I believe it is more likely then ever since Lincoln's day. Irony is those of us claiming most Patriotic. Will probably be those who do make dividing this Nation a cause in the name of saving it.

Then the world powers can step in to claim protecting our Nuclear Arsenals. How can you even split it up?

We can look to the former Yugoslavia and its falling prey to civil war for a outcome. 100,000 dead and when is the last you heard of its economy.

Old 01-05-2022, 01:38 PM

4,563 posts, read 4,101,921 times
Civil war, not close.

Increased violence and rioting, most definitely.

This will mainly happen because the Republicans and Democrats are ineffective stooges bought off by big money. An increased percentage of the population works hard but still feels like they are struggling, they are told to blame each other and meanwhile nothing gets done.

The frustration will boil over and more violence will take place.

Old 01-05-2022, 02:10 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odinloki1 View Post
Civil war, not close.

Increased violence and rioting, most definitely.

This will mainly happen because the Republicans and Democrats are ineffective stooges bought off by big money. An increased percentage of the population works hard but still feels like they are struggling, they are told to blame each other and meanwhile nothing gets done.

The frustration will boil over and more violence will take place.

It will boil over before it can get better. The worst is yet to come. Trump will continue to stir the pot, already knowing the fuse is lit. Let it begin. In the end with a smoking crater. People will turn on Trump for creating the mess.

Old 01-05-2022, 02:59 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
It will boil over before it can get better. The worst is yet to come. Trump will continue to stir the pot, already knowing the fuse is lit. Let it begin. In the end with a smoking crater. People will turn on Trump for creating the mess.
Huh?

Old 01-05-2022, 03:34 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,666,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weee-beey View Post
You're not answering the question.

You do not have room to talk.

Old 01-05-2022, 04:03 PM

4,903 posts, read 3,361,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgdriver74 View Post
No civil war but I do see a race war on the horizon tearing the country apart.

All it would take is for the black gangs to decide to stop killing each other, cooperate, and start killing the evil white people. Let the death toll get into the hundreds and it would explode to where there would be complete distrust between the races. Small gangs in smaller localities would want to get in on the 'fun' too. The 99+% of blacks who would disagree with these actions would be caught in the crossfire, literally and figuratively.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.
This person gets it.

This country could EASILY split into different fiefdoms for each of the races or even political ideologies.

Nobody in the US really don't see themselves as one people (Americans) anymore; the ship has long sailed I'm afraid.

It is simply impossible due to immense differences that are impossible to overcome.

Old 01-05-2022, 06:56 PM

3,973 posts, read 5,770,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
2026?

America's 250th birthday. An event everyone here should be happy and proud of.

Old 01-05-2022, 07:01 PM

8,498 posts, read 4,741,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
The youth are being radicalized. That is the purpose of Critical Theories, CRT in particular in this case and thought reform programs.

http://blogs.law.columbia.edu/abolit...Critique-1.pdf

Angela Harris wrote the foreword in CRT: An Introduction by Delgado and Stefancic. Pretty much required reading in race studies at this point. That should tell you that CRT is more than just a high level legal theory if they wrote an introductory book for students with classroom exercises worked into it.
I’m not by a long shot going to disagree with you on CRT, but I think it will bring on more bickering and eventually a political change, not a civil war.

It’s one of the several reasons I quit liking public schools years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies