Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2021, 06:53 AM

29,522 posts, read 22,674,035 times

Advertisements

I'm not condoning the death of the teenager, but people need to be careful of what they do as it could lead to situations like this.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...as-transgender

Quote:
A Washington man accused of killing a transgender teenager claimed self-defense during his murder trial on Tuesday.

David Bogdanov, 27, did not deny that he killed Nikki Kuhnhausen, a 17-year-old biological male who identified as a woman, in June 2019 but insisted it was done for his protection.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2021, 07:00 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
You just never know when some nut job is going to kill you, but yes I agree people should not have sex with strangers in cars.

Old 08-27-2021, 07:07 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,526,335 times
I'm sure the trial will determine the veracity of his defence. Doesn't look good when you go and dump the body though.

I suspect he thought he was with a woman and when he found out it was a young man, he lost his cool. Will be good for the locals to have a man such as this behind bars.

Misrepresenting yourself like that should not result in death. But it should certainly be a crime. There was a recent long thread on that, probably not worth another now. That's all this can turn into with no facts to discuss.

Old 08-27-2021, 07:09 AM

8,933 posts, read 4,660,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
I'm not condoning the death of the teenager, but people need to be careful of what they do as it could lead to situations like this.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...as-transgender
The young man should have been honest about who he was, before getting into the car with the older guy.

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
There are so many things wrong that led to the death of the teen.

#1 would be that a 17 year old kid is messing around with a 27 year old man.

#2 that being transgendered has been normalized in the younger generation to the point that they do not even know that the older generations can get angry about it to the point they would assault and even kill.

We should all blame the Left for the death of this kid.

Old 08-27-2021, 07:26 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
I'm sure the trial will determine the veracity of his defence. Doesn't look good when you go and dump the body though.

I suspect he thought he was with a woman and when he found out it was a young man, he lost his cool. Will be good for the locals to have a man such as this behind bars.

Misrepresenting yourself like that should not result in death. But it should certainly be a crime. There was a recent long thread on that, probably not worth another now. That's all this can turn into with no facts to discuss.
Yep - on the underlined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
There are so many things wrong that led to the death of the teen.

#1 would be that a 17 year old kid is messing around with a 27 year old man.

#2 that being transgendered has been normalized in the younger generation to the point that they do not even know that the older generations can get angry about it to the point they would assault and even kill.

We should all blame the Left for the death of this kid.
Don't disagree much, but do here. There was only one adult involved here. I understand where you are coming from regarding the general deviancy being spread by the political left... but the guy is messing around with a minor. He was concerned about the transgender issue, but not the age issue for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
The young man should have been honest about who he was, before getting into the car with the older guy.
Yeah - but it shouldn't result in a death sentence.

Old 08-27-2021, 07:37 AM

8,933 posts, read 4,660,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Yeah - but it shouldn't result in a death sentence.
Yes, I will agree with that.

Old 08-27-2021, 07:42 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,295,551 times
If you're going to take off your clothes with intention to have sex that's something you need to let people know about, but killing them? Needs to go to prison.

Old 08-27-2021, 07:44 AM

1,866 posts, read 934,706 times
I have zero sympathy for trans who neglect to mention that they're not the biological gender they appear to be.
The trans person basically raped the guy.

A rapist getting killed, who cares?

Old 08-27-2021, 07:49 AM

9,008 posts, read 13,846,004 times
The guy should be in jail because the transgender was a minor! That IS the most important part of the story. 27 yr old messing with a 17 year old?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies