Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2022, 06:45 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times

Advertisements

This was a giant waste of time by the republican led senate but glad this is finally over and we can move on and just in time for Trump's tally next week. I am sure he will apologize for his lies .

Quote:
The November 2020 election in Arizona’s largest county was administered properly and not marred by fraud, the Republican-led local government concluded in a lengthy report released Wednesday. The 93-page document debunks, one by one, vague allegations of potential problems previously identified by the GOP-led state Senate and championed by former president Donald Trump and his allies.

County officials said the blunt rebuttal, released on the eve of the anniversary of the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, was intended to highlight the ongoing dangers of unfounded claims of mass election fraud.

The new report, produced by the Maricopa County Elections Department, concluded that the work of the private contractors hired by the GOP-led state Senate amounted to “faulty analysis, inaccurate claims, misleading conclusions” and was based on “a lack of understanding of federal and state election laws.”

It found that of the claims made by the Senate and its contractors, 22 were “misleading,” 41 were “inaccurate” and 13 were “demonstrably false.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/justth...2%20Report.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2022, 09:34 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
"...the work of the [ Cyber-Ninjas ] hired by the GOP-led state Senate amounted to “faulty analysis, inaccurate claims, misleading conclusions” and was based on “a lack of understanding of federal and state election laws.”

It found that of the claims made by the Senate and its contractors, 22 were “misleading,” 41 were “inaccurate” and 13 were “demonstrably false.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZEIMQ42-oU

i'm guessing the red hat brigade shouldn't be holding their breath waiting for criminal indictments from Brnovich.

Old 01-06-2022, 05:34 AM

10,483 posts, read 6,999,249 times
This has nothing to do with audit. This article is the same as putting a murderer on the news and saying "see he said he didnt commit the crime because he said he didnt".

The most damning thing from the maricopa audit was tens of thousands (30k? - i have to look back up) duplicate votes and 95% that came in post-election failed the signature authentication test.

Old 01-06-2022, 05:43 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
...The most damning thing from the maricopa audit was tens of thousands (30k? - i have to look back up) duplicate votes and 95% that came in post-election failed the signature authentication test.

Except that (those) "most damning thing(s)" didn't actually happen. There is absolutely zero evidence to support that (those) assertion(s).

Old 01-06-2022, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
This has nothing to do with audit. This article is the same as putting a murderer on the news and saying "see he said he didnt commit the crime because he said he didnt".

The most damning thing from the maricopa audit was tens of thousands (30k? - i have to look back up) duplicate votes and 95% that came in post-election failed the signature authentication test.
You need to be specific on who is making the claim and how many votes, Trump, Liz Harrington and Cyber Ninjas all made similar claims that have been answered ad nauseam.

Old 01-06-2022, 05:56 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,577,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Except that (those) "most damning thing(s)" didn't actually happen. There is absolutely zero evidence to support that (those) assertion(s).

BINGO. Everything I have read across multiple sources has indicated that there was no wide-spread voter fraud. I believe in one case of noted irregularities, the "cheating" actually favored Trump.

This whole cheating BS is old and stale. It's about as annoying and stupid as saying that Trump lost because of his tweets. If you believe either, I am sure there is some therapy available for you.

Old 01-06-2022, 07:03 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This was a giant waste of time by the republican led senate but glad this is finally over and we can move on and just in time for Trump's tally next week. I am sure he will apologize for his lies .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/justth...2%20Report.pdf
"This was a giant waste of time by the republican..."

Yet, you NEVER claimed the same about gore's multiple recounts!

Me smells a heap of BIAS!

Old 01-06-2022, 07:16 AM

10,483 posts, read 6,999,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post

Cyber Ninja's Audit Report. READ IT, don't listen to what the mainstream media lied about. I watched the whole damn presentation. The MSM just went with the narrative after they recounted the votes and it was an immaterial difference, which was not even the purpose of the forensic audit.

Old 01-06-2022, 07:26 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

Looks like Goodnight didn't join this forum until 2010, so how could he have commented on the Bush/Gore election?

Your goal-post moving and deflection are both a giant fail.

Care to comment on the actual topic of this thread?

Old 01-06-2022, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

Florida was decided by a few votes that determined the election so yeah there was a recount, maybe you forgot about the foul up with the chad. The difference was that was actually a real problem not some made up fantasy in 4 swing states.

Enough about whataboutism, any comments of substance on Arizona's 1 year audit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies