Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2022, 10:20 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
1000 yes. 5000 yes. 7m?

do you understand probability theory?

did you miss the 2012 numbers JB quoted?

Quote:
That's 6,270,264 more people who voted for Obama than House democrats.

That's only 2,650,190 more people who voted for Romney than House republicans

so, yes, 7million sounds about status quo.

Old 01-06-2022, 10:21 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
It was not rigged. Please grow up and accept the facts. The tally has been done more than once. Geesh

Their hero hasn't, so it's probably less likely they will.

Old 01-07-2022, 02:05 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Oh, so now spending money to increase turnout among somebody's favored group is "stealing" an election?

Yup, the republicans, seeing that every single recount, audit and case course has proven that Joe Biden won the election fair and square, are now resorting to claiming that perfectly legal and legitimate methods of increasing voter turnout consititutes "stealing" an election.
Just some underhanded leftist crap, nothing you want to own up to or acknowledge.

Old 01-07-2022, 03:19 AM

1,152 posts, read 617,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
I have just shown you yet another election year in which the exact same thing happened to democrats that you are objecting to. There is nothing unusual about lots of democrats casting ballots for president and skipping everything else.
Oh really, in an election year where, in some states, absolutely no verification was required for those votes? In an election year where, once the polls closed, the vote count went overwhelmingly in xiden’s favor in the places that did change the outcome. I think we’re making progress here, at least some posters are now admitting that fraud happened, let’s debate how you all are so certain the you know how much of it happened?

Old 01-07-2022, 03:27 AM

1,152 posts, read 617,232 times
Quote:
Every election there are those who mess it up. Vote twice. Vote for the dead husband - Vote for the person who used to live there. Throw away ballots and PC woes. PCs break down. But the numbers never add up to change a National election. Check the history.
Check history? I’d love to do that, the problem is we can’t. You nor I have any basis to know whether what you state as fact is in fact true or not. But thanks for offering your opinion, but we’re gonna have to disagree. I don’t like the fraud, I don’t like the possibility that we may be ruled by the person that did not win. I don’t like the fact that we have no way to know with certainty that the “winner” is really the guy in the WH.

Old 01-07-2022, 05:40 AM

19,025 posts, read 14,205,095 times
Quote:
Where’s is this proof? The courts demanded they check. And state after state - the few nut jobs were so small in numbers would made no difference. Voters can check their own ballot- how many complained it was wrong? 100? 500? 3?
Call me cynical, but do you REALLY trust the courts to do "anything"?
They've ruled that killing helpless fetuses is a "right to privacy."
What ever happened to the duty to secure the right to life? Especially helpless life dependent upon another? (snort of derision)
. . . .
I am non-partisan apolitical, but even I noticed SRO crowds for "the Donald" while "Bidet and Camel" faced empty halls - or hid away.
. . . .
If elections are a "popularity contest"... just sayin'.

Frankly, the Demopublicans and Republicrats are opposite wings of the same vulture feeding on the carcass of America. Flapping one wing more than the other only agitates the buzzing flies.

Old 01-07-2022, 05:48 AM

19,025 posts, read 14,205,095 times
Quote:
Check the history.
LOL. . . Nixon certainly believed that Kennedy stole the election - with a little help from Daddy's friends in low places. And Kennedy had a GREAT P.R. team to make him "beloved" despite his vile character.

President Kennedy’s inaugural address (1961) :
"Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country!"
Sounds great, right?

Try this :
“Ask not what your government can do for you - ask what you can do for your government!”
Huh?
A “country” (as in “dirt”) can’t do a thing for you. And he's not talking about "the people" since they can't do diddly for you, either. He’s really talking about “government”.
Governments were instituted to SECURE RIGHTS.
What is Mr. Kennedy peddling?
Don’t ask government to do its job - but offer to serve the government !?
That’s an indication of how fouled up our ability to comprehend what we hear.

Old 01-07-2022, 07:13 AM

10,851 posts, read 4,529,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
did you miss the 2012 numbers JB quoted?

so, yes, 7million sounds about status quo.

those were not unsigned ballots however. That STILL makes it a distinction. If 6 or 7M people chose to vote for one candidate over another thats fine. But again, in this case, the sole point of contention, no one alive can prove in this instance that any human cast those ballots.

This is the future, you mean to tell me in a future in which I* collect every single character you type into an electronic device or word you speak into a phone I cannot verify something of importance like this? 'voting rights' on the floor right now, in the news, are changes to make it WORSE. what is the gain of this besides the obvious? do we want a govt elected by the people, or by whomever big tech and big money sez?

I say again and it is not hyperbole...those who support this insanity stand the most to lose

Old 01-07-2022, 07:16 AM

10,851 posts, read 4,529,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
You are correct, but this (the OP and people like them) is about more than griping about the 2020 results. They are sewing the seeds to make sure that no-matter the actual outcome of future elections, that their base will only accept the outcome they want. They are (successfully, I might add) laying the foundation that even more people will believe "if the Republican didn't win, it's because the Dems cheated".

They won't make that case with facts, so now they are pre-empting with propaganda. I really worry about 2024. The only saving grace is that they 'might' actually win the election fair and square.
no, no one said that.

well ok, you did because you just made it up. You either choose not to read what people actually are stating, or are a propaganda tool. you choose which.

Old 01-07-2022, 07:35 AM

8,383 posts, read 4,366,655 times
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-down-n1287145

Cyber Ninjas closing down following a scathing report by election officials.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge imposing a $50,000 fine against Cyber Ninjas every day

Election officials concluded that nearly 80 claims made by Cyber Ninjas were not true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies