Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2022, 08:50 AM

1,692 posts, read 608,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Yes, something isn't right, your post.

Rhodes coordinated travel for Oath Keepers across the country to enter Washington, D.C., bringing a variety of weapons, combat and tactical gear on Jan 6 with the purpose of preventing the peaceful transition of power.

Ray Epps did none of that. He was egging on people who were already there. Basically just being a big mouth.
He was being more than a big mouth. Besides, some of the worlds greatest tragedies have come from people who spoke words to make it happen. I’m not saying Epps was an agent, but based on some of the video, it is not surprising that people would be asking the question. View for yourself. Levin doesn’t say he is an agent either, he just asks the question. Interesting the person the Massie is interviewing wants no part of the FBI plant question. His response makes it all look very suspicious. We already know they did this in Michigan, so there is a history of doing so.

https://www.marklevinshow.com/2021/1...o-is-ray-epps/

Based upon everything I have read, I lean towards Epps not being an agent, but it would not surprise me if we learn later he was and that there were other agents in that crowd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2022, 08:51 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
I really don't care what CNN or MSMBC do. They're players. Fox however is running with this guy Epps. So, they should carry the torch and go after him and dig up as much info that they can.

I just noticed that a congressman asked a high ranking official at that witch hunt hearing whether Epps is fed or not. The response was that she could not anwer the question. Well, if she will not answer, then its time to find out the truth one way or the other. If it turns out this guy is absolutely working for the fed, one can conclude this whole thing is a setup, in which I believe it is. But this would seal the deal for many. To me, just prove who he is. If you can not prove who he is with good effort, the man is fed as far as I'm concerned. But a good effort must take place.
She didn't lie under oath and say no. Isn't it obvious what happened when the FBI wants to hide RE's involvement in instigating J6 as one of their assets to the point that they won't even answer to Congress when directly asked?

Old 07-15-2022, 08:55 AM

8,629 posts, read 9,130,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
She didn't lie under oath and say no. Isn't it obvious what happened when the FBI wants to hide RE's involvement in instigating J6 as one of their assets to the point that they won't even answer to Congress when directly asked?
Which is why an all out effort to dig into this guy's background is very important. Leave no doubt why that official would not comment, otherwise there will always be doubt with that kind of response. Put them on their heals in a hurry.

Last edited by jmking; 07-15-2022 at 09:09 AM..

Old 07-15-2022, 08:57 AM

23,452 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
This makes no sense at all, and him being free at the moment, with the NYT painting him as a victim and Adam Kinzinger saying nice thing about him.

But why is this one guy given a pass while many others have been locked away for many months?

So let’s recap. He travels to DC from Arizona, because he’s supposedly a huge Trump supporter. But he doesn’t go watch the speech. What he did on Jan 5th and Jan 6th is repeatedly yelling out to everyone that they need to breach the Capitol, to actually go inside. He is caught on tape over and over again.

That sure seems like criminal activity to me, yet he’s not ever been charged by anyone.

Leftists like to laugh this whole thing off as a right wing conspiracy, because many have accused Epps as a covert agent planted by the Democrats.

But if the leftists are right, why is he not in jail and why are Dem politicians and Dem propaganda newspapers saying nice things about a guy who fomented an “insurrection”.?

Seems to me if Dems wanted to disprove this conspiracy, they’d arrest Ray Epps. But since they don’t, it’s very likely he is part of a false flag operation.
Exactly. Epps seems to have the golden ticket for avoiding prosecution.

There are probably a great many who are being charged for no reason, other than they'd trespassed. Many never entered the capitol and never incited people to enter it. Some did enter the building but quickly left but never fought to enter and never incited others.

Old 07-15-2022, 09:07 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Bingo! We know the FBI was after Trump through the fake witch hunt by their own words that were uncovered. The Top FBI operatives were smearing Trump and taking it to the main stream media. They conspired , the FBI and the media. and the useful idiots who post here are the saps who took it in as truth. They are far from being a free thinker or have no sense with a big D stuck in their brain as they worship anything the democrat nuts put forth as truth. We see who is dumb and blind by what they post. Imbecilic babble as they feed on the lies daily .
remember when the fbi refused to answer ted cruz's question?

Ted Cruz: 'Ms. Sanborn, was Ray Epps a fed?' ; Sanborn: 'Sir, I can't answer that'

Old 03-07-2023, 06:04 PM

10,431 posts, read 6,954,235 times
Its now proven on video he lied to congress.

Old 03-07-2023, 06:12 PM

9,512 posts, read 9,077,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Yes, something isn't right, your post.

Rhodes coordinated travel for Oath Keepers across the country to enter Washington, D.C., bringing a variety of weapons, combat and tactical gear on Jan 6 with the purpose of preventing the peaceful transition of power.

Ray Epps did none of that. He was egging on people who were already there. Basically just being a big mouth.
Ray Epps was on video inciting violence and was on video on the federal grounds that were restricted. He committed multiple crimes, on video. We’ve already all agreed that Ray should have been charged with crimes.

Old 03-07-2023, 06:43 PM

8,340 posts, read 6,779,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post

I just noticed that a congressman asked a high ranking official at that witch hunt hearing whether Epps is fed or not. The response was that she could not anwer the question. Well, if she will not answer, then its time to find out the truth one way or the other.e.
Her refusal really showed that this all was a intentional FBI, CIA, DHS idea. They can't admit it as then they'd infuriate more voters to switch

Old 03-07-2023, 07:06 PM

26,463 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Isn't it obvious already that that the press has backed off digging into Ray Epps' background?
Because the mainstream media is not significantly better than the Soviet Pravda. It's straight propaganda.

Old 03-07-2023, 07:37 PM

23,452 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Interesting Timcast interview with Kash Patel, that I'd just begun to watch.

He says that Epps was on the FBI's most wanted list one day and then removed the next day, and that would only happen if Epps had died or was an informant. He also said that when Jill Sanborn was asked if the FBI was involved with J6, that if they weren't involved then her answer would have been 'No' instead of 'I can't answer that question'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v8GeOPG0BA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies