Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2022, 11:55 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times

Advertisements

There are young girls that desperately want an older man to show them the ropes also. I've read about it. I've seen it. I don't personally do anything that would be against the law, I just have studied a lot of the science behind it. It's a fallacy to say only teenage boys get sexually aroused. Men get sexually aroused at just about any young women.. women/girls are more selective and tend to get aroused at a smaller pool of men that I would describe as "playfully dominant" ... also known as "daddy issues" ... women are passive by nature and insecure, and they want a strong figure that makes them feel safe inside, generally speaking.

I don't know if normalizing this behavior would be a good thing or bad thing. I've seen examples of both good and bad outcomes. Humans are very unpredictable when it comes to their biology, genetics, psychology, and exactly how they are going to respond to any stimuli based on a combination of factors including personality. We make laws that try to make the best choices for the majority. Sometimes that means a minority won't be happy with the outcome. You will NEVER please everyone.

I could go more into detail into things that would offend people here but I won't, regarding the past history of our species, the psychology behind the drives we have, and our genetic wiring. It's true what they say... once you take that red pill you can't "un-see" what you have learned. A lot is hidden from us. In any case, teachers shouldn't be porking their students, at least the high school and younger ones shouldn't be. That should mean, at the very least, their career as a teacher is over.

Last edited by sholomar; 01-08-2022 at 12:38 AM..

Old 01-08-2022, 02:37 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
A child is defined as a person below the age of puberty, puberty is defined as the average age of 11 or 12.

The OP is not talking about children. And the average age of sexual debut in general is 15.

https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/content...85309db91a6392

As a male, I wanted to lose my virginity ASAP and I didn’t care how old the female was. And I would’ve gladly been happy to be a “victim” of an older woman. Males don’t care about virginity, many just want to get rid of it.
That's great, but it doesn't really address the issue.

The reason we have laws, rules and social norms prohibiting sex with minors is because the years prior to the onset of adult sexual activity and adult sexual relationships give the adolescent time to develop and prepare for the responsibilities that come come with an adult sexual relationship, to include parenthood.

These years are important for everyone involved and shouldn't be cut short just because an adult wants to **** kids.

Old 01-08-2022, 02:42 AM

2,982 posts, read 1,165,820 times
The Soviet Op is defending pedophilia now!

Old 01-08-2022, 02:45 AM

19,021 posts, read 14,198,297 times
... ALL THOSE POOR BOYS ...

They could get pregnant !

Old 01-08-2022, 02:59 AM

1,702 posts, read 782,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
... ALL THOSE POOR BOYS ...

They could get pregnant !
… ALL THOSE POOR GIRLS …

They have access to birth control, Plan B, or can terminate the pregnancy.

How about just follow the age and consent laws?

Old 01-08-2022, 03:50 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,300,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
In any case, teachers shouldn't be porking their students, at least the high school and younger ones shouldn't be. That should mean, at the very least, their career as a teacher is over.
There is no age at which it is appropriate for a teacher to become involved with one of their students. A college professor should not be "porking", as you say, one of their students, regardless of their age. That is a breech of professional ethics.

Old 01-08-2022, 04:09 AM

20,043 posts, read 20,844,919 times
Of course democrats would support more lenient punishment, or no punishment at all, as they are 10 times more likely to commit this sort of crime. When you look at the stats, more often than not the perpetrator identifies as a liberal, and is a registered democrat.

Old 01-08-2022, 05:51 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,429,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZone View Post
So, in your opinion, at what age do we as a society draw the line? 17? 16? 15? Or are you saying there should be no lines?

It seems to me that the age of 18 is a workable and logical line between adult and minor. There are already “Romeo and Juliet” laws that take into consideration sexual relations between a minor and someone only slightly older than the age of consent ( for example, an 18 yr old high school senior who is dating a 17 yr old high school junior). Those types of exceptions I believe are reasonable. Other than that, there is no reason for any adult of either gender to have sex with any minor. There is such a thing as self control. Any possible “positives” that you see arising from adult/minor sexual relations are dwarfed by the numerous possible negative impacts that can impact the minor, even if the minor is a boy.
Puberty happens at different ages for different people so it is silly to have one set in stone age. Each case is situationally different and should approached as such.

Europe has the age of consent at 16 so I am fine with having a legal standard. But we cannot treat every case that goes over that threshold as a crime of equal standing.

Punish them, but not equally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post

Apparently you don't know anything about sex.
99.99% of these cases involve oral sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
Yeah, sorry, but it is Lefties who are putting boys in girls locker rooms, men in women's prisons. It is Lefties who have pushed the boundaries of sex and sexuality and this is just the next push; the normalization of pedophilia and ephebophilia into the innocuous sounding "Minor Attracted Person", more commonly presented as MAP.
Politics is irrelevant, but the reason we are treating an older women helping a boy who ask for it to a man raping a girl is because of the desire to remove all gender barriers in society.

Old 01-08-2022, 05:55 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,429,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
That's great, but it doesn't really address the issue.

The reason we have laws, rules and social norms prohibiting sex with minors is because the years prior to the onset of adult sexual activity and adult sexual relationships give the adolescent time to develop and prepare for the responsibilities that come come with an adult sexual relationship, to include parenthood.

These years are important for everyone involved and shouldn't be cut short just because an adult wants to **** kids.
Yes, and not all violations of the law are equal.

If you want to punish an older woman for having sex with a younger student, fine. But don't punish them the same as you would an older man with a younger woman.

Old 01-08-2022, 05:58 AM

9,449 posts, read 5,212,640 times
What would possess someone to start a thread such as this one?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies