Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2022, 05:53 PM

17,605 posts, read 6,894,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Maybe it’s just me, but has anyone else noticed the crazy level is at like 11 with the covid hysteria?
They've been glued to CNN, at home, not working, panicking about dying for over 2 years. Of course they're at peak hysteria level. Predictably, the Democrats are only ratcheting the hysteria and panic higher, because they are trying to destroy the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2022, 10:21 AM

6,363 posts, read 2,698,793 times
The Judge has found that there are no grounds to charge her.

Judge finds no reason to charge Texas mother who allegedly put her son in the trunk to avoid Covid-19 exposure

The DA may still take it to a Grand Jury.

But seriously, has the last couple of years of fear-mongering put so much fear in some people that it is now considered acceptable to put people you suspect of having COVID in your trunk

Old 01-14-2022, 10:53 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,276,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Maybe it’s just me, but has anyone else noticed the crazy level is at like 11 with the covid hysteria?

Typical reddit leftie. You can't go there to argue with them because they run all the city and state subreddits and will do varying degrees of downvoting to banning if you dare criticize forever masking, vaccine mandates, and shutting down businesses.

They are all hypochondriacs there. They'd fit right in in some of these so called "enlightened" loser countries that have locked everyone in their homes and give $3000 fines to go outside.

Old 01-14-2022, 12:11 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Sooo this woman is facing charges for being frightened out of her wits and putting a kid with Covid in her trunk as a quarantine measure and she is being charged with a crime yet at the Border kids are being tossed over the fence, handed over to coyotes to be used and abused and then dumped in the desert and that is not an issue? It is not a crisis that needs to be prevented?

Oh well just another day in Biden's America.
Exactly! The lady was scared by the Democrats, and now they want to charge her and make her lose her job. She has a lot of support from her students so she’s probably a good teacher and good human being. She’s just scared.

Old 01-14-2022, 12:15 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post

Judge finds no reason to charge Texas mother who allegedly put her son in the trunk to avoid Covid-19 exposure

But seriously, has the last couple of years of fear-mongering put so much fear in some people that it is now considered acceptable to put people you suspect of having COVID in your trunk
They damn well better not charge her. These moronic judges in Houston let known gang members out on low bonds hoping they’ll be good while they wait for their life sentences for murder. Well over a hundred people out on felony bonds have gone on to commit violent crimes and murders. It wouldn’t surprise me if they put this woman in jail though. I’m sure they would have if she were a conservative or anti-vaccine person.

Old 01-14-2022, 12:17 PM

7,902 posts, read 3,450,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post

Good. That kid was in no danger. She should be made fun of on social media for a few days but I don't see a reason to bring her up on charges.

Old 01-14-2022, 12:17 PM

7,333 posts, read 3,514,319 times
those who can’t do…

Old 01-14-2022, 12:18 PM

29,441 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Covid hysteria has driven people bonkers. Wow. This is where society is now, unreal.

Old 01-14-2022, 12:28 PM

16,555 posts, read 10,607,780 times
Is it actually a crime to have someone ride in your car trunk? (Assuming, of course, that the passenger entered the trunk willingly.) If so, I sure hope there weren't any security cameras at a certain shopping center in Florida on a certain late evening in the 1980s. And pending consultations with my lawyer, that's all I have to say about that.

Old 01-14-2022, 12:38 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,489,155 times
My husband doesn't see anything wrong with her actions, lmao. Our kids are grown now, but I could see him putting them in the flatbed of a pickup truck. Or the convertible, anything to keep them from breathing on us. We aren't liberals, far from it. Anyway, the more I think about it, the more I agree with him. What are the details of their adventure. Was it a hatchback? Was the trunk lid open? Was it a close drive? It sounds like she wasn't in downtown Houston traffic or on the freeway. Did she drive safely? Was it just a couple of blocks away? How serious is this really?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies