Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2022, 07:32 AM

57,301 posts, read 26,217,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
A few generations?! The way that things are going, I'd be surprised if we still have standardized math and reading exams ten years from now.

C'mon, now. If we looked through your history here, would we find plenty of posts talking about changing demographics, and how those changing demographics will soon give Democrats an unbeatable electoral majority? I'd bet that we would.
Agree with you on both but demographic changes happen in many countries, it's not some democratic plot.

Old 01-10-2022, 11:06 AM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Demographic change should happen naturally and lawfully not via illegal immigration. However, any country in its right mind wouldn't allow too many foreigners into their country either way so that it replaces the identifying demographics, culture, language, etc. of their country.

The Democrats are doing so for political power and one of the other drawbacks of it is demographic change.

Old 01-10-2022, 12:09 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Agree with you on both but demographic changes happen in many countries, it's not some democratic plot.
You are correct, it isn't a democratic plot. It is a capitalist plot. Conservatives are too stupid to understand it.

Old 01-10-2022, 12:11 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,465,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryvete View Post
Much of Israel prides itself on its distinctly Judeo-Hebraic identity. I say good for them. It's not like there's too many regions of the world with a majority Jewish character to itself besides maybe certain historical districts of Europe pre-1930s/40s. Not even the Jewish Autonomous Oblast in the Russian Far East ever exceeded 25% of that federal subject's population.

Besides, Israel already has a sizeable population of Arabs living within its boundaries. It's more than what can be said for the displaced Jewish diaspora in Europe and throughout the MENA region during the mid-20th century.

Early Zionist were more pro-European and Israel had the potential to be great by adopting a Eurocentric identity, however there is a disturbing trend of Israeli aligning with Gulf States Salafists.

Old 01-10-2022, 12:12 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,961,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
Tucker Carlson: The truth about demographic change and why Democrats want it

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...rats-elections
I agree with Tucker and hope it's true. The worm turns and every dog has his day. Woof Woof.

Old 01-10-2022, 12:31 PM

5,984 posts, read 2,238,141 times
Demographics were changing regardless. I remember mixed-race kids getting all kinds of weird race questions over and over until the late 90's then it was socially ubiquitous and no longer something to be surprised about.

Tucker's just looking for something to rile people up and race seems to do the trick on TV commentary shows, per Tucker. Hannity, and Maddow don't do news or are journalists so I am not sure what to call the show or them.

This is not the 1950's, it's not the 1980's. Very common to see mixed-race couples and children all over the place in more populated areas now. Stay out of Florida, Texas, Georgia, or Arizona if that bothers you because they mix it up pretty well.

Old 01-10-2022, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Demographics were changing regardless. I remember mixed-race kids getting all kinds of weird race questions over and over until the late 90's then it was socially ubiquitous and no longer something to be surprised about.

Tucker's just looking for something to rile people up and race seems to do the trick on TV commentary shows, per Tucker. Hannity, and Maddow don't do news or are journalists so I am not sure what to call the show or them.

This is not the 1950's, it's not the 1980's. Very common to see mixed-race couples and children all over the place in more populated areas now. Stay out of Florida, Texas, Georgia, or Arizona if that bothers you because they mix it up pretty well.
Another one that doesn't seem to understand that Tucker was objecting to illegal aliens changing our demographics and politics. Why is race being brought into this?

Old 01-10-2022, 02:37 PM

57,301 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I fear millions of unknown foreigners entering our country illegally and what they are up to. We do know that many of them are coming here taking American jobs, taxes and resources. There are criminals and those from known terrorists countries slipping through our southern border to. Is that an irrational fear? I don't think so and it has nothing to do with race, white supremacy or the other nonsense that that poster claimed.

However, the byproduct of all of the above is also an unnatural and unlawful change in our demographics, culture, etc. Why would any country want that? That doesn't equate to racism either. As Tucker said......"Native-born Americans "of every race and class" are being systematically disenfranchised. So where's the white supremacy and racism in the above statement?

Yes, the Democrats do have an ulterior motive and that's to increase their voter base. They want to give these illegals our citizenship because they know most of them will vote Democrat and without voter ID laws in place many of them will vote without being citizens because it serves their interests.
Carlson is speaking about new voters which also happen to be minorities tilting the balance. Sorry but I'm not buying the claim that he is concerned about blacks and other minority voters being disenfranchised, it's about keeping the system static for white voters.

Speaking of voter disenfranchisement I don't think he will be devoting his program to gerrymandering or voter restrictions which in fact do eliminate voters and keep their base in power.

Quote:
So this matters on a bunch of different levels. But on the most basic level, it's a voting rights question. In a democracy, one person equals one vote. If you change the population, you dilute the political power of the people who live there. So every time they import a new voter, I'd become disenfranchized as a current voter. So I don't understand. I mean, every wants to make a racial issue out of it. "Oh, the White replacement." No, no, no. This is a voting rights question. I have less political power because they're importing a brand new electorate. Why should I sit back and take that? The power that I have as an American, guaranteed at birth, is one man, one vote, and they're diluting it. No, they're not allowed to do that. Why are we putting up with this?

Old 01-10-2022, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Carlson is speaking about new voters which also happen to be minorities tilting the balance. Sorry but I'm not buying the claim that he is concerned about blacks and other minority voters being disenfranchised, it's about keeping the system static for white voters.

Speaking of voter disenfranchisement I don't think he will be devoting his program to gerrymandering or voter restrictions which in fact do eliminate voters and keep their base in power.
Read the damned article! The whole thing is about importing illegal aliens into our country for political gain!

Who cares what you're not buying since you are just wearing your leftist blinders so you refuse to take his words verbatim!

Old 01-10-2022, 03:28 PM

2,409 posts, read 1,530,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I fear millions of unknown foreigners entering our country illegally and what they are up to.
Many are drug mules for the cartels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies