Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2022, 01:47 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKuroshiImplant View Post
lol

Tucker stole those talking points from KKK/NeoNazis. He just replaced words to make it more palatable to an ignorant audience.

The Stormfront founder’s son stated that his family watches Tucker twice. First for entertainment and again to study him. Because he says everything they wanna say without being blatant.
I haven't watched Tucker Carlson. However, if he has the complicit approval of Neo-Nazi types, that isn't a good thing.

Whenever I hear someone say "there's a White genocide going on", I shake my head. That is just a Neo-Nazi talking point.

This is what I see. I see birth rates among Whites dropping. I see more non-White immigrants trying to come here than anyone else. And many European immigrants who might have come here in the past are headed for countries like the UK, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Spain, etc.

I don't see a genocide. I see dropping birth rates due to focusing more on careers and education instead of building families. Look at Asian birth rates in the USA. Same thing. Black American birth rates are declining too.

Genocide involves intent. There isn't any real intent. What is happening is that immigration does not take into account race. One problem we do have is ILLEGAL immigration.

Old 01-09-2022, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
I mean….him and Joe Rogan are kings of media right now for a reason. Nobody else is even remotely close.
Kings of the media according to whom? Who watches Tucker Carlson?

Old 01-09-2022, 01:53 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,464,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
replacement theory is still fear of the other white supremacists crap no mater how you dance around tucker, but many know what tucker is all about and that is catering to an audience for money and in some circles they call people like tucker
replacement theory is real. Just look at the recent census data.

Old 01-09-2022, 01:54 PM

6,474 posts, read 4,074,569 times
Even if the new immigration policy hadn’t been initiated.
Theirs only 204 million White Americans today.
Theirs 38 million African Americans.
~5 million Mexican Americans where the border jumped them.
1-2 million Cubans
Nearly 6 million Puerto Rican Americans
500,000 people of Native Hawaiian descent
2-3 million people go Asian descent
And probably a million people from other regions of the world.
Not to mention 6 million Native Americans

Not as diverse as today but significantly more diverse than in 1960

Last edited by NigerianNightmare; 01-09-2022 at 02:17 PM..

Old 01-09-2022, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeckSiName View Post
Don’t forget that the theory states that it’s the Jews causing white genocide. I’m sry I mean “Globalists”.

Combination of many factors including capitalism, partisan democrats, and the left.

Old 01-09-2022, 02:12 PM

This is what scares some people. It's well known that the lion's share of the GOP support base is White. Asians and Hispanics are less likely to vote Republican today (with some exceptions) than back in the 1980s. And Black Americans, well, close to 9 out of 10 vote Democrat and have the highest voter participation of any minority group.

The group that the GOP is depending on the most is declining in numbers. I think this scares some people, including Tucker Carlson. Pushing this "White genocide" and "replacement theory" stuff, to me, is fear. Some people are thinking "maybe if we prevent ALL non-White immigration, it will help us".

Old 01-09-2022, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeckSiName View Post
David Lane would be proud
I'm half Jewish, not racist. . Most sane nations don't want that kind of imposed demographic change.

Old 01-09-2022, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This is what scares some people. It's well known that the lion's share of the GOP support base is White. Asians and Hispanics are less likely to vote Republican today (with some exceptions) than back in the 1980s. And Black Americans, well, close to 9 out of 10 vote Democrat and have the highest voter participation of any minority group.

The group that the GOP is depending on the most is declining in numbers. I think this scares some people, including Tucker Carlson. Pushing this "White genocide" and "replacement theory" stuff, to me, is fear. Some people are thinking "maybe if we prevent ALL non-White immigration, it will help us".

Why hasn't the GOP tried to recruit White immigrants ?

Old 01-09-2022, 02:16 PM

20,871 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
What's most hilarious about this thread is, there have been several threads posted here recently bragging that Hispanics are increasingly gravitating toward the republican party...
Such as this thread here.

Old 01-09-2022, 02:17 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
You didn't even read the link, did you? Instead you got triggered by fact that it was from "Tucker Carlson" and decided without even reading it that it was all false.

If you had an open mind and read it, you would have found it very informative.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it would have been impossible to have read the article or watched any associated video within 1 minute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies