Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2022, 11:13 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,543 posts, read 16,528,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Yes there is video and yes you can see the cop swinging and hitting Boyland. Watch frame by frame, it's easy to see. The cops follow through with each swing is also easy to see, with each swing the cops hands holding the stick reach knee level with the stick hitting Boyland. At one point the stick breaks and the broken part flew past the cop. Open your eyes and watch, instead of running with what you're being told to think.
Im the only one here who actually went looking for the video, I have no idea what you are claiming to have seen, but even in the slowed down video, none of that happens.

How about you post your video that you supposedly found.

That being said, even in the OP's argument, he acknowledges that she was unconscious when pulled from the crowd, so yea, you are trying to blame the police for knocking her out when in reality, it was the crowd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2022, 11:29 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,897,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Should those cops be identified and put on trial just as Derek Chauvin was? There appears to be just as much evidence of the cops' guilt as there was for Chauvin.

Why or why not?

Of course, but we all know that's not the way it works.

The Corporate Media will run interference, the Left will call us "Conspiracy Theorists", and the violation of anything resembling even a semblance of justice will continue.

Meanwhile the Left will go back to their CNN and NY Times and think themselves oh so erudite and morally upright.

Not like YOU

Ya bigot. *sarc*

Old 01-15-2022, 11:42 AM

23,451 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Im the only one here who actually went looking for the video, I have no idea what you are claiming to have seen, but even in the slowed down video, none of that happens.

I already posted a link to where I saw the video. Why didn't you post the video that you claim you'd found? hhhmm?
Quote:
That being said, even in the OP's argument, he acknowledges that she was unconscious when pulled from the crowd, so yea, you are trying to blame the police for knocking her out when in reality, it was the crowd.
"knocking her out"? Where did I say they "knocked her out"? Why are you making stuff up?
I'd said she was on the ground and not moving while being beaten, because...she wasn't moving.

Old 01-15-2022, 11:50 AM

Quote:
I already posted a link to where I saw the video. Why didn't you post the video that you claim you'd found? hhhmm?
Im not claiming there is a second video, im saying what you claim didnt happen.

Quote:
"knocking her out"? Where did I say they "knocked her out"? Why are you making stuff up?
I'd said she was on the ground and not moving while being beaten, because...she wasn't moving.
So you believe the police rescued and then beat an unconscious women for no reason ????

Old 01-15-2022, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Im not claiming there is a second video, im saying what you claim didnt happen.
All I can say is...open your eyes and actually watch. Form your own opinion, not what your media wants you to think.

Quote:
So you believe the police rescued and then beat an unconscious women for no reason ????
"Rescued"?
Where did I say "rescued"? There you are making stuff up again.
I said that they did nothing to help, how is that rescuing her?

why do you keep making things up?

Old 01-15-2022, 12:37 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
The authenticity of the heavily edited video has not been established.

The Medical Examiner concluded Borland died of accidental acute amphetamine intoxication very different than media reporting she had been caused by the mobs who were faking all over themselves to back away from chemical spray.

Her family disclosed her long history of opiate/ opioid addiction. She was in recovery. She had trouble finding work because of felony drug convictions. About mid 2020, she became obsessed with QAnon theories and Trump. It seemed to give her a life’s purpose. Broken people are highly vulnerable to falling into cult rabbit
holes.

There were a heck of a lot of Trump supporters who either departed after the rally or otherwise avoided getting caught up in what followed.

Old 01-15-2022, 12:43 PM

Quote:
All I can say is...open your eyes and actually watch. Form your own opinion, not what your media wants you to think.
This isnt about that, the only sources im using are your links.

Quote:
"Rescued"?
Where did I say "rescued"? There you are making stuff up again.
I said that they did nothing to help, how is that rescuing her?

why do you keep making things up?
Your childish responses make no sense. I never claimed you used any of these words. Im describing the context of the video and asking how they fit in your frame of mind.

You are 100% allowed to disagree with my framing, but at this point you just keep replying " i never said that " rather than actually replying to the context of the video and discussion and thats just weird.

If you cant have an honest conversation, just say that and move on.

Old 01-15-2022, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
This isnt about that, the only sources im using are your links.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Your childish responses make no sense. I never claimed you used any of these words. Im describing the context of the video and asking how they fit in your frame of mind.

You are 100% allowed to disagree with my framing, but at this point you just keep replying " i never said that " rather than actually replying to the context of the video and discussion and thats just weird.
And those incidents are just between our conversations, you seemed to have done similar in conversations with others.

Quote:
If you cant have an honest conversation, just say that and move on.
oh the irony

Old 01-15-2022, 01:01 PM

13,285 posts, read 8,442,400 times
Sure wish the radical right would pick aside.
One minute it was a peaceful three hour tour of the capital building.
Next minute it's gee look what the police did to one of our trump-zombies. During this mayhem we invoked!

Leave it to epochtimes, Breitbart or any one of those bizarre twisted media outlets to obscure the rational reality.

Stop going down their rabbit hole. Disengage.

Their falsehoods are their livelyhood. Time to starve the likes of epoch ,Breitbart .
Feeding off the already paranoid ,conspiracy theorist and gullible .

Old 01-15-2022, 01:33 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,489,155 times
I used to know an old guy who went to the farm protest back in the 70's (I think). Anyway it was the one where some of them drove tractors to D.C.. This old guy didn't participate in the protest, but he went up there to support and watched it all from the sidewalk. A D.C. cop came out of nowhere and swung his club knocking out all his companions front teeth. He talked about that incident for eons, I don't think he ever got over his shock. You've got good cops and bad cops, I firmly believe that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies