Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2022, 01:50 PM

24,500 posts, read 17,239,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
if ya go looking for trouble, it usually ain't to hard to find..sorry, I don't feel sorry for her..she knew better than to even be there..

I agree, no one should have been challenging the Police that day at the Capital BUT what is the difference with this case and a young man that just robbed a store, is confronted by the Police, fights back with a weapon and the cops have no choice but to up their level of force and the suspect is killed?

We can say that one should not have been there and her death at the hands of the cops and their actions is justified BUT the young man that willingly committed the crime and willingly fought the Police is somehow an example of Police brutality and if the skin tone of the suspect is also a certain color it is also an example of systemic racism?

I think in both these cases the 2 people should have known better. One is ignored and forgotten and the other gets a street named after him once the fires from the rioting have died down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2022, 03:40 PM

37,217 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
A woman from Kennesaw, GA was said to have died from an overdose of prescription medicine a doctor had given her for ADHD.

But now, new video and bodycam footage shows her being pushed out of a tunnel by police, falling down, and then being struck and trampled as the police pushed more people out of the tunnel, causing more bodies to pile up on the stairs. Video shows Rosanne Boyland being struck numerous times by police with a walking stick or tree branch.

It's starting to look like two women were killed by police at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Both were unarmed and making no threat to anybody. Ashli Babbit from San Diego was shot to death by a policeman as she climbed through a broken window into the capitol. And Rosanne Boyland from Kennesaw, GA was knocked down, trampled, and kicked and struck repeatedly by police as she lay on the Capitol steps.

Don't trust the "official" description of "cause of death"... especially when more and more video comes out, showing something very different.

---------------------------------------

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_mo...6_4200155.html

Videos Shed Light on Death of Rosanne Boyland at US Capitol on Jan. 6
Georgia Trump supporter, 34, was trampled, struck by police as she lay dying

by Joseph M. Hanneman
January 7, 2022 Updated: January 8, 2022

Newly released video from the West Terrace tunnel of the U.S. Capitol provides more details on the collapse, beating, and death of Rosanne Boyland on Jan. 6, 2021.

A three-hour video unsealed in late December in a Jan. 6 federal criminal case shows the 34-year-old President Donald Trump supporter entered the tunnel, was pushed back out, fell, and was struck by police before her lifeless body was dragged into the Capitol.

Boyland’s sister and a New York attorney question the District of Columbia medical examiner’s finding that Boyland died of an overdose of a prescription medication she took for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.

About 2 1/2 minutes later, police begin pushing the crowd backwards. Boyland is seen at one point looking down at her feet as the mass of humanity flows back toward the entrance. Less than two minutes after that, she disappears from view after falling. Police continue to push the crowd out of the tunnel, causing bodies to pile up on the stairs.

At the lower right edge of the tunnel arch, the video shows a Metropolitan Police Department officer repeatedly striking someone at ground level with a baton or a large stick.

Bodycam footage released in 2021 by the U.S. Department of Justice, and cell-phone videos posted to social media, show that Boyland was hit by a police officer numerous times with what appears to be a small tree branch or walking stick.
Sounds like she should have stayed home where she belonged instead of attacking the Capitol.

Old 01-15-2022, 04:22 PM

23,986 posts, read 15,086,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Sure wish the radical right would pick aside.
One minute it was a peaceful three hour tour of the capital building.
Next minute it's gee look what the police did to one of our trump-zombies. During this mayhem we invoked!

Leave it to epochtimes, Breitbart or any one of those bizarre twisted media outlets to obscure the rational reality.

Stop going down their rabbit hole. Disengage.

Their falsehoods are their livelyhood. Time to starve the likes of epoch ,Breitbart .
Feeding off the already paranoid ,conspiracy theorist and gullible .
And getting mega rich doing it. I was stunned to learn how much Alex Jones makes selling stuff. Millions and millions.

Old 01-16-2022, 10:33 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post

And those incidents are just between our conversations, you seemed to have done similar in conversations with others.

oh the irony
There seem to be some mental disconnect here for you.

Your argument is that something different happened than what was actually in the video on the original link. I asked if you were looking at some other video, you said no and then said I needed to open my eyes.

Me saying I was the only one here who sought out the video is in the context of me being on the left and bias sources.

Not really all that hard to follow unless you are purposefully try to play obtuse, which you clearly are .

Old 01-16-2022, 10:42 AM

23,614 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
There seem to be some mental disconnect here for you.
No, that would be you.
Quote:
Your argument is that something different happened than what was actually in the video on the original link. I asked if you were looking at some other video, you said no and then said I needed to open my eyes.

Me saying I was the only one here who sought out the video is in the context of me being on the left and bias sources.

Not really all that hard to follow unless you are purposefully try to play obtuse, which you clearly are .
Nope. What I was saying is "actually" what happened in the video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies