Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2022, 09:38 PM

57,072 posts, read 26,036,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shieldfan View Post
New big data study of 145 countries show COVID vaccines makes things worse

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/n...-145-countries

And, here is the study:

Worldwide Bayesian Causal Impact Analysis of Vaccine Administration on Deaths and Cases Associated with COVID-19: A BigData Analysis of 145 Countries

https://vector-news.github.io/editor...port_html.html

And the PDF format version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DLl...dWwsmSMbe/view
Who in gods name is Steve Kirsch and where did he get the data. Very extensive article but missing the basics.

Does this sound like a scientific study, "news anchors have studied". LOL

Quote:
Policy makers and mainstream news anchors have promised the public that the vaccine deployment worldwide would reduce symptoms, and thereby cases and deaths. While this vaccine deployment is still in progress, there is a large amount of public data available that permits an analysis of the effect of the vaccine deployment on COVID related cases and deaths.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2022, 12:13 AM

20,704 posts, read 8,477,284 times
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
(Jan 10, 2022)
Pro tip for murderers: Always infect your victim with COVID before putting a bullet in their head. If you get caught, use the death certificate to introduce reasonable doubt. “It MIGHT have been the COVID.”

Old 01-11-2022, 12:41 AM

24,373 posts, read 22,986,934 times
You got vaxxed? Sucker.

Old 01-11-2022, 02:21 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,243,054 times
I figured this out long ago. I saw WAY too many friends and acquaintances fall ill from the poison vaccines. Very VERY glad I refused them.

Old 01-11-2022, 02:47 AM

12,268 posts, read 6,442,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I know this is just anecdotal ....

In SC
June 2021 10% of hospitalized were vaccinated
December 2021 36% of hospitalized were vaccinated.

My state has been posting this data since July 2021.

https://scdhec.gov/covid19/covid-19-...lly-vaccinated
Florida`s newest data analyst is a sports blogger and an Uber driver. I can`t take the statistics seriously that come out of any of our old traitor slave states.

Old 01-11-2022, 04:13 AM

45,137 posts, read 26,325,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Florida`s newest data analyst is a sports blogger and an Uber driver. I can`t take the statistics seriously that come out of any of our old traitor slave states.
Except the ones taken over by communists (aka democrats, liberals, RINO’s and progressives)

Old 01-11-2022, 04:17 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,284,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Who in gods name is Steve Kirsch and where did he get the data. Very extensive article but missing the basics.

Does this sound like a scientific study, "news anchors have studied". LOL
Kirsch is a serial entrepreneur who has spent decades pitching the next big thing, whether optical mice (Mouse Systems), document processing (FrameMaker), search engines (Infoseek), digital security (OneID), or e-commerce (Propel Software).

Here's an article back in October talking about Kirsch, it's pretty extensive.

The ironic thing about Kirsch is that supposedly he and his family are vaccinated!

This tech millionaire went from covid trial funder to misinformation superspreader

Quote:
What has alarmed many of the scientists associated with CETF, though, are Kirsch’s reactions to the work he’s funded—both successes and failures. He’s refused to accept the results of a hydroxychloroquine trial that showed the drug had no value in treating covid, for instance, instead blaming investigators for poor study design and statistical errors.

More recently, he’s adopted extremist positions on covid vaccines, which he alleges are “toxic.” He has claimed that one in 1,000 people who have received mRNA vaccines have died as a result, and even claimed the vaccines “kill more people than they save” at an FDA public forum, which was first reported by the Daily Beast.

Old 01-11-2022, 04:20 AM

4,786 posts, read 2,624,008 times
Quote:
New big data study of 145 countries show COVID vaccines makes things worse
worse than what?..having a ventilation tube stuck down your throat or dying?...I don't believe it..

Old 01-11-2022, 04:25 AM

14,831 posts, read 11,959,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA Bubbleup View Post
Countries with higher vaccination rates have more vaxxed breakthrough Covid cases (per capita) than unvaxxed Covid cases (per capita). Not Just Israel, see:

UK
Ireland
Iceland
South Korea
Seychelles
Gibraltar (UK territory)

I'm sure there are many more
The vaccine in the UK has saved tens of thousands of lives! Tens of thousands! Nearly everybody currently dying from Covid RIGHT NOW in the UK are un-vaccinated:-

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...d31october2021

My cousin died from Covid last week (he had the Delta variant), he was 57 years old and like nearly everybody else who died last week he was un-vaccinated.

Old 01-11-2022, 04:27 AM

26,346 posts, read 14,957,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I know this is just anecdotal ....

In SC
June 2021 10% of hospitalized were vaccinated
December 2021 36% of hospitalized were vaccinated.

My state has been posting this data since July 2021.

https://scdhec.gov/covid19/covid-19-...lly-vaccinated
Not sure, but I hear they are counting vaccinated but not fully vaccinated as unvaccinated AND unknown as unvaccinated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies