Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2022, 06:04 PM

78,326 posts, read 60,527,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
I support concealed carry, but the fact is in a car you can..... drive away. Even with the guy on top of the car.

Not sure if he broke the law, but he made a poor judgment. Any incident where you can avoid actually shooting someone is a win.
"In news today, a white police officer off duty struck a black man with his vehicle and fled the scene....."

I don't know the particulars of this case as I'm waiting for the dust to settle in terms of the onslaught of made-up BS after any event like this.

However, I do know that the media, community activists and local politicians have already decided guilt and racist intent.

There is literally no getting out of this scenario by driving off without facing similar accusations, let's at least be upfront about that part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2022, 06:15 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
...the Pot callin the Kettle Black _____ Hilarious... !

Yes, THE COP, his family (and witnesses) all plotted to make up a story of some 'BLACK GUY' walking about crazed and drugged up (i got proof).

Yep...then they all took turns breaking the Windshield with the Wipers...

And then they dented the hood of the car by Jumping on it...

And then they made sure there were no Witnesses to Tertify any different then their account...

And they did this to protect the Racist Cop (oh yeah...they were all members of the KKK)

And they did it in 10 mins before the cops SHOWED UP~....

BTW; This Black man was an outstanding citizen, and volunteered at the Homeless Shelter and Church events on his days off.

AND THEN....

Funny, isn't it?

The implication is that the off duty cop was out looking for trouble, so of course he brought along his wife and child as "back up" in case things got rough!

I think many of the lib posters here are forgetting that not only was he on the hood, but he was in the process of bashing in the windshield to get at and assault (or kill) the occupants. What kind of idiot would allow themselves as well as their wife and daughter to be slaughtered when you have the means to protect them?

Let's keep in mind that this guy was probably not a liberal, so he thinks clearly and is conditioned to protect himself and his family rather than to submit to slaughter so they can say he was not a "racist" on his tombstone. It is the last act of virtue signaling by a liberal.

Old 01-12-2022, 07:54 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,043,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Funny, isn't it?

The implication is that the off duty cop was out looking for trouble, so of course he brought along his wife and child as "back up" in case things got rough!

I think many of the lib posters here are forgetting that not only was he on the hood, but he was in the process of bashing in the windshield to get at and assault (or kill) the occupants. What kind of idiot would allow themselves as well as their wife and daughter to be slaughtered when you have the means to protect them?

Let's keep in mind that this guy was probably not a liberal, so he thinks clearly and is conditioned to protect himself and his family rather than to submit to slaughter so they can say he was not a "racist" on his tombstone. It is the last act of virtue signaling by a liberal.

Oh...this all happened in the HOOD ???

Bahahaaaa.... ~!

Old 01-12-2022, 10:50 AM

8,753 posts, read 5,042,001 times
Black`s can do no wrong....murder, smash and grab, loot, arson.......ask any democrat.

Old 01-12-2022, 10:53 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
this doesn't sound promising for the rage mob.

Quote:
Fayetteville Police Chief Gina Hawkins said at a Sunday news conference that the black box computer in Hash’s truck, which logs speed, braking and impact, didn’t record any impact with a person.

“The only witness available to us now tells us the exact opposite [of an impact],†she said. “Investigators noted that a windshield wiper was torn off and the middle portion was used to break the windshield of a truck in several places.â€

Hawkins said that no shots went through the windshield and that there were no vehicle marks on Walker’s body. The gun Hash used was not his service weapon, she said.

Hawkins didn’t confirm how many times and where Walker was shot.
https://archive.ph/rZ1lF

Old 01-12-2022, 11:09 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
Why would ya shoot when guy when getting up to speed and hitting the brakes would have been sufficient?

Old 01-12-2022, 11:20 AM

3,073 posts, read 3,260,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Why would ya shoot when guy when getting up to speed and hitting the brakes would have been sufficient?
Since you apparently have more info than I've seen, do tell us how much free space he had in front of his vehicle to suddenly accelerate, to what speed should have accelerated to, how much warning would he need to give his passengers that he was about to slam on his brakes, how many other cars might be coming out of driveways/trying to pass/etc that would have to then emergency react to these sudden and unpredictable actions, was the victims body on the drivers or passenger side, since suddenly accelerating a vehicle when you have next to no visibility because a body is blocking your view ahead would likely not be the best idea, etc, etc, etc.

One can certainly make an argument as to whether shooting the victim was appropriate for the situation. However, the amount of arm chair quarterbacking about what the driver "should" have done with little to no tactical information (not to mention factoring in the seconds the driver had to make a decision) is both amusing and disappointing. I'm surprised that no one has brought up that he should have shot the wiper blade out of his hand or shot him in the leg.

Old 01-12-2022, 11:29 AM

4,847 posts, read 2,665,246 times
where's the video of it?..surely someone has it..

Old 01-12-2022, 11:37 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
this doesn't sound promising for the rage mob.

https://archive.ph/rZ1lF
The so called witness should be charged with false info, inciting. Pig

Old 01-12-2022, 12:16 PM

78,326 posts, read 60,527,398 times
I'll await the full investigation.

Seen wayyyy too many incidents where the witness claimed things that then fell apart with physical evidence. (Michael Brown....hands up don't shoot....wide guys set me on fire....they threw bleach on me....blah blah blah)

Their statements need to match physical evidence.

That said, if I'm on a jury I'm going to need to see a good reason this guy got out of his truck and shot the guy 4 times instead of staying inside his truck.

Based upon evidence to date, someone snapped off a windshield wiper and busted into the windshield in several places. That suggests that he was not hit by the Truck to any effect and also, it takes a heckuva a lot of strength to do that. I'm curious to see the toxicology reports.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies