Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2022, 04:29 PM

17,347 posts, read 9,171,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
And don't forget that I am (and probably you are as well) on the side of Bull Connor and Jefferson Davis. Hell I've practically got a sheet over my head just because I'm not down with undoing the filibuster and allowing votes to trickle in ten days after an election. Joe it's bad enough that you have a skull full of mush but adding nasty mean old man on top of that isn't a real good look.

Now where's my torch?
He is headed toward the 20’s. Wait for the Polls after his 2 Hair on Fire Divisive Speeches.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2022, 04:31 PM

1,094 posts, read 590,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Doesn’t matter who is in power, Republican or Democrat….people want this virus and all it’s associated problems to be over with. Things would be the same under Trump if he won a 2nd term.
Unfortunately, there is no magic wand for making it go away. They created it and they let it out and you and I are the laboratory mice in their grand science experiment. We can’t control any of that now, what we can control is not losing our collective minds about what amounts a bad case of the flu for most people. We can analyze the facts and make sound judgements about the situation. That is what I suggest we all do.

Old 01-12-2022, 04:33 PM

12,196 posts, read 7,161,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
The most accurate poll of the 2020 election says:

Biden approval: 44%
Biden disapproval: 45%

Net only -1%.
What fantasy land are these 44% people living in? Everything since Biden came into office has sucked big time.

Old 01-12-2022, 04:37 PM

20,747 posts, read 9,382,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
What fantasy land are these 44% people living in? Everything since Biden came into office has sucked big time.
Of course to republicans they suck big time.

To democrats, everything began sucking big time after Trump took office.

Old 01-12-2022, 04:40 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,762,859 times
This is what happens when a president openly wages war on the people he's supposed to serve.

Old 01-12-2022, 04:46 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,899,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-independents/

Biden's approval keeps dropping, now down to 33% over all and 25% among independents. Approval among blacks and hispanics have also fallen to new lows.

This is even before the deepening impact of inflation, which is accelerating, hits consumers. Most polls are biased toward democrats, so Biden's real numbers are probably closer to 20%. And we are supposed to believe that this demented clown received the most votes in US presidential history?

Biden is doing the Joe limbo- how low can he go? No wonder Biden and the dems are trying to gin up false flag events to create animosity toward conservatives, despite Biden destroying the nation. Fortunately most people (dems excluded) are not that dumb and will not swallow the ruses. It's hard to support an idiot who has destroyed anything he touches and tries to ram through policy that universally hated by the US population.
I’m literally surprised it is that high

Old 01-12-2022, 05:47 PM

31,341 posts, read 14,137,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
I find it astonishing that there are 33% of people still dumb enough to support the Biden administration.
That was exactly my thought. The number should be 3% not 33%

Old 01-12-2022, 05:47 PM

6,236 posts, read 2,604,267 times
Quote:
Of course to republicans they suck big time.

This is why it matters what the independents think, and they have been bailing on Biden in huge numbers.

Old 01-12-2022, 05:52 PM

11,167 posts, read 10,937,935 times
Quote:

But can you admit it hasn't gotten any better for you under Biden, and it will not in the next three years?

It will actually get worse if he dies and Cackles takes over. Scary sh*t for sure.

Old 01-12-2022, 05:59 PM

17,376 posts, read 6,722,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Not only that he is way under water with hispanics. The only group he is doing well with is blacks. Even then he isn't at the numbers he should be. This is going to be a bloodbath for the Democrats. That is why they are panicking and trying to get that voting bill passed. If they can't cheat they are going to get slaughtered in November.https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...oll-for-biden/
It is truly amazing that blacks continue to support a PROVEN racist like Joe Biden. Just tells you how thoroughly *most* of them have been brainwashed by the media and the DNC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies