Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2022, 03:36 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB71 View Post
Why do I need to wear a mask just to appease other people's feelings?? I don't have the damn Chyna virus, have yet to get it, not vaccinated, and if I'm sick (haven't been in over two years), I stay the hell home. Why is freedom of choice so hard for people to understand?
because they willingly give up anything the government asks them to, and they expect you to as well.

Old 01-17-2022, 03:38 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
You don't. Take the stupid thing off.

Old 01-17-2022, 03:45 PM

1,152 posts, read 617,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
I don't get why we still have a mask mandate, especially here in NY...

To protect me? Well, I'm vaccinated and already protected.

To protect others? Well if other people are so worried and scared about me being maskless, why don't they get vaccinated?

So this really all boils down to the people who don't want to get vaccinated. I get it, your body, your choice. So why isn't it my choice now to not wear a mask now that I'm vaccinated? Why is this only a choice to the unvaccinated?
Do you really have to ask? By now, I hope we all realize that generic masks don’t work, they never did. By now, we all should realize that the “vaccine” is not a vaccine at all it’s a treatment and some people say it reduces your symptoms. How in the world can that be validated with anything even close to certainty. By now, we know that this is about control and controlling you is exactly what they are doing. They refuse to admit their repeated lies, we need to make our own rational decisions and let them know we’re not standing for this any longer. They scared the b-Jesus out of us over something that, for the overwhelming number of people, is little more than a very bad cold. Come on, man. You know the answer. This is very much to do about very little at all.

Old 01-17-2022, 03:50 PM

472 posts, read 244,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
because they willingly give up anything the government asks them to, and they expect you to as well.
Not gonna happen. Too smart for that.

Old 01-17-2022, 05:54 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
With all due respect, Suzy, you have admitted to not being a doctor. Stories abound about adults and children who have been injured by the mRNA vaccines---or have died shortly after getting vaccinated. Yes, many don't have problems. These vaccinations have not been studied long term so no one knows what may happen down the line.

How do you know what happens to someone who comes out of a diabetic coma? I have no reason to doubt the person who told me what happened to her. What her story shows is that one size does not fit all.

At least you admit that those vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines have gotten the virus and have spread it to others.
"Stories" are not data. There is no way to vet the sources. How many of the "stories" are fictional?

I have taken courses in human physiology, including immunology. Being diabetic does not cause someone to develop allergies.

Old 01-17-2022, 07:00 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
"Stories" are not data. There is no way to vet the sources. How many of the "stories" are fictional?

I have taken courses in human physiology, including immunology. Being diabetic does not cause someone to develop allergies.
Perhaps being in a diabetic coma can cause allergies. I have no reason to doubt the person's story.

Do you only read MSM articles about the shots? If so, that would explain your refusal to accept the many accounts of those being injured from the mRNA shots.

Old 01-17-2022, 07:07 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
Perhaps being in a diabetic coma can cause allergies. I have no reason to doubt the person's story.

Do you only read MSM articles about the shots? If so, that would explain your refusal to accept the many accounts of those being injured from the mRNA shots.
It is ironic that the side that said so many people died with COVID rather than died OF COVID blindly believe the deaths of vaccine numbers and not think they died with the vaccine...

Old 01-17-2022, 07:31 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Mask wearers are oxygen deprived so can't think straight. That's the only explanation.

Old 01-17-2022, 07:35 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:

I read the original studies and often link to them. I may cite a news story that contains a link to the original study.

Just because someone believes an event is due to a vaccine does not mean the vaccine caused the event.

Diabetes does not cause allergies. Certainly people with diabetes can also have allergies.

Old 01-17-2022, 07:56 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
I'm surprised I don't see more masks with political slogans and memes. Even ads. Seems like an untapped market.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies