Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2022, 09:16 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,546,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Mask wearers are oxygen deprived so can't think straight. That's the only explanation.
Your belief has been debunked many times. Do you actually believe it or does it sound good to "get the libs"?

Old 01-17-2022, 09:49 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,278,176 times
Quote:
I'm surprised I don't see more masks with political slogans and memes. Even ads. Seems like an untapped market.
you're about 16 months too late. Though I suspect a #LGB mask has been made and sold well.

Old 01-17-2022, 09:51 PM

45,680 posts, read 23,802,519 times
Quote:
Ugly people like wearing masks. So do criminals.
Nobody likes to wear a mask. Nobody likes to get a mammogram, prostrate exam, colonoscopy.

People do all those things -- but they don't like them.

Old 01-17-2022, 09:54 PM

4,440 posts, read 3,973,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
you're about 16 months too late. Though I suspect a #LGB mask has been made and sold well.
I’ve seen “political masks” they are pretty cringe. My question is why the mask? You have like 6 other visible pieces of garment. The fact you choose the mask shows you think it is some sort of political gimmick, that you also tout as legit, which makes it doubly cringe.

Old 01-17-2022, 09:57 PM

22,274 posts, read 11,763,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I read the original studies and often link to them. I may cite a news story that contains a link to the original study.

Just because someone believes an event is due to a vaccine does not mean the vaccine caused the event.

Diabetes does not cause allergies. Certainly people with diabetes can also have allergies.
We're talking about someone who was in a diabetic coma.

"Can diabetes cause allergies?
Image result for can a type 1 diabetic coma cause a person to get allergies?
Allergens can be more intrusive for individuals with diabetes. If you have diabetes, you know that being under the weather from seasonal allergies may affect how you manage your diabetes. Diabetes can alter the body's immune system and reaction to both allergy symptoms and allergy medications.May 15, 2020"

BTW, you may find this link interesting:

https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dp.../PC%20255b.pdf

Old 01-17-2022, 10:45 PM

36,964 posts, read 40,892,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

Allergens can be more intrusive for individuals with diabetes. If you have diabetes, you know that being under the weather from seasonal allergies may affect how you manage your diabetes. Diabetes can alter the body's immune system and reaction to both allergy symptoms and allergy medications.May 15, 2020"
Your quote does not claim being in a diabetic coma will cause allergies.

Old 01-17-2022, 11:49 PM

22,274 posts, read 11,763,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Your quote does not claim being in a diabetic coma will cause allergies.
And...? A diabetic coma can certainly make them worse. Worse enough that to make a person who has been in a diabetic coma not be able to get the jab.

Old 01-18-2022, 12:14 AM

20,594 posts, read 8,363,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Nobody likes to wear a mask. Nobody likes to get a mammogram, prostrate exam, colonoscopy. People do all those things -- but they don't like them.
There are some kinky people out there

Old 01-18-2022, 12:36 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,716,899 times
Quote:

BTW, you may find this link interesting:

https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dp.../PC%20255b.pdf
But here is the thing, how do you know with 100% accuracy it is indeed the vaccine? And for the record I'm not buying the whole condition Y happened after event X, so therefore event X caused condition Y. That is a logical fallacy and just intellectually wrong. It isn't like a site infection reaction where you can say "I got the shot in my left upper arm, so if I get a splotch from having a shot, I expect the splotch there." You cannot however say the splotch from a site reaction on your right arm is caused by the shot in your left arm.

This is a lot like quoting VAERS for the injuries and deaths relating to mRNA vaccines. Remember to quote VAERS, is to quote alleged vaccine injury or death. They aren't confirmed injuries and deaths signed off by doctors. There has even been a VAERS report of a man turning into the Hulk from a "bad flu vaccine" and that man is (or at least was at the time a doctor.) You are merely reporting condition Y happened event X so there is no proof event X didn't cause condition Y and get defensive when told that isn't how things work. Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Old 01-18-2022, 12:40 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,716,899 times
Quote:
And...? A diabetic coma can certainly make them worse. Worse enough that to make a person who has been in a diabetic coma not be able to get the jab.
Does "Post hoc ergo propter hoc" mean anything to you. As I posted in my above post, I'll explain it in English. Condition Y happened after event X, so therefore event X caused condition Y. There is no proof a diabetic coma can be caused by the vaccine not can we truly detect the issue. This is why they watch you for 15 minutes to a half of an hour after getting "the jab."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies