Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2022, 03:22 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,661,006 times

Advertisements

Voter's Rights Act EXCLUDES Voter ID. Why? Because Voter ID would eliminate fraud. I have to show ID to go to a doctor appointment, pickup a prescription, buy liquor, SHOW VACCINATION PROOF TO GET IN A RESTAURANT IN NYC, get on an airline, go to another country, BUT NOT TO VOTE for those that are going to have power over Americans?????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2022, 03:24 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
They are staying in a hotel after dark. Very soft, indeed.
.....with Room Service?

Old 01-15-2022, 03:28 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
A good water fast would do them some good. Hopefully most of them are at least drinking water. Wake me up if any of them actually plans to dehydrate themselves to death over their little demonstration. It's not going to happen. If anything they'll get a media deal and then do a gofundme and get a bunch of sheep to give them $250,000. Just a way for attention.

Old 01-15-2022, 03:29 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
You can see the drama just dripping from them. One person had to go to the doctor and the group has their vitals checked twice daily. This is only Day 2.

These people are probably the same type of people who would go to the ER for the sniffles and demand to be seen right away for a COVID test.
They sound like the people that in Gym Class were never picked for either side in Dodge Ball.

Old 01-15-2022, 04:08 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Well if they forgot their vax passports they won't be able to get food in DC anyway thanks to Bowser.
Not just their Vax passports …. They have to show a Picture ID.
Picture ID to eat in a McDonalds in D.C. or New York City.
That same Picture ID would be banned in Elections under thenLeftist Voter Laws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Voter's Rights Act EXCLUDES Voter ID. Why? Because Voter ID would eliminate fraud. I have to show ID to go to a doctor appointment, pickup a prescription, buy liquor, SHOW VACCINATION PROOF TO GET IN A RESTAURANT IN NYC, get on an airline, go to another country, BUT NOT TO VOTE for those that are going to have power over Americans?????
Biden gave the game away when he yelled 2 days ago that the new Voter Law was about who COUNTS, COUNTS, COUNTS ! the Votes, not who gets to vote.

In absolutely believe him …. Must be a lot of nasty stuff buried in that 800 page bill.
Even the Democrats who live in States that Already do everything in this proposed Voter Law are saying they can’t be sure of winning without the new law. Democrats are saying THEY have to have total control over Elections including counting the Votes.

When they tell you what they think and are doing —- BELIEVE THEM

Old 01-15-2022, 04:10 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,522,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GibBubment View Post
Voting rights are extremely important.

Republicans need less people to vote in order to win. The alternative to is to have policies that people actually want. But that’s too logical.
Voter ID cards are logical as well. Do you want a legitimate election or not?

Old 01-15-2022, 04:35 PM

17,569 posts, read 13,344,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
As far as I'm concerned, stay committed to your cause. People will mourn for you maybe 1-2 days and then get on with their lives....bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

WASHINGTON – Hunger strikers for voting rights legislation began to feel the health consequences on the second day of their strike outside the U.S. Capitol, but remained committed.

"I'm feeling very tired, cold and hungry, obviously, but committed to being here," Un-PAC co-founder Shana Gallagher told Fox News Digital. Gallagher said she's also "having trouble sleeping" and experiencing "really bad" headaches.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunger-strike-day-2

I'm sure that when they start passing out, EMS will take them to hospitals costing DC more money.

Idiots, it's faster to do the Buddhist Monk BBQ like during the Viet Nam War! Didn't work then either

Old 01-15-2022, 04:37 PM

29,513 posts, read 22,641,616 times
Back in the day, people actually put their own lives on the line for things they believed in, right or wrong. You know, like going out in the public to register disenfranchised voters with the very real possibility that they could disappear and their corpse lost to the swamps forever.

Today's generation of narcissist snowflake 'activists' who only do things to pat themselves on the back on TikTok video bites have no idea of what true activism is like.

Old 01-15-2022, 07:13 PM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
I'm sure that when they start passing out, EMS will take them to hospitals costing DC more money.

Idiots, it's faster to do the Buddhist Monk BBQ like during the Viet Nam War! Didn't work then either
Do you remember a couple of years ago some guy in New Jersey self-immolated in the park to protest climate change (or at least that is what he blamed it on like his suicide was some noble sacrifice)? If he thought it might spark something like guy self-immolating in Tunisia sparked the Arab Spring, he misjudged this country. Hardly anyone noticed. I think the only reason I read about it was because someone posted it here on City-Data. People here don’t notice these kids of protests because we have so much.

Old 01-15-2022, 07:19 PM

10,086 posts, read 7,761,924 times
They are dems. They lie and think nothing of it. I'm sure they have snickers and chips in their jackets. They are so afraid they will lose their cheating rights if they don't get their way. Pathetic. Again, I'm left shaking my head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies