Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2022, 05:44 AM

34,054 posts, read 17,071,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo101 View Post
what do they use,if not subway?
limousine?
cab share. You pay by the ride, not the quantity of passengers. Buses are also far safer in NYC under this and the prior regime.

No more stimulus for the MTA, so crushing them economically can bring change. Just like the Montgomery bus boycott once did.

W/O stimulus, the last 2 years would have bankrupted NYC.

Old 01-18-2022, 09:21 AM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo101 View Post
what do they use,if not subway?
limousine?
Buses, taxis, Uber/Lyft, feet, all of which are already in use.

But people aren't going to stop using the subways.

Old 01-18-2022, 09:38 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,134,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Apparently, people in NYC, are expected to be killed when using the Subway? This sounds like the same advice given to an Asian man who asked a woman a simple question on the subway and was met with a barage of assaults by her.. the facebook responses were "the Asian man should had known better than asking a stranger a question on a subway. Only in a Democrat Utopia would anyone expect this be the Norm?

Maybe Asian people walking down the street or shopping in a store should know better than to be Asian, and expect to be attacked or killed
Theres an expectation by many that theres a good chance of being attcked when traveling now. I still work in this city, travel at very early or late hours. You have to have head on a swivel. I never sit, use my phone, or go near the edge. Im a large man and never underestimate anyone around me. It was not like that 2 years ago.

The leadership does not care, they not only do nothing but a new DA is reducing charges for some crimes. Its a violent criminals playground now.

Old 01-18-2022, 01:51 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Is this an epidemic, continuing from last year??

"Deranged man pushes Asian woman to death at Time Square subway station"

https://nypost.com/2022/01/15/woman-...ubway-station/
Obviously we should just assume it was a MAGA hat wearing Republican, right?

Or, we could go directly to Table-14, and see which race commits the most violent acts against Asians

Table 14 - Percent of violent incidents, by victim and offender race or ethnicity, 2018

Old 01-18-2022, 04:11 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
White supremacy looks different than I expected
It always does.

Old 01-18-2022, 06:09 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
All true. You would think that the US, with more Black millionaires than the whole world combined would now have more successful people overall, and fewer mentally Ill people caused by trauma and poverty while young.
The Black middle classes and upper classes have grown. However, in America, Blacks are still at the bottom. Black Americans have always been at the bottom, from day one. Black Americans literally started from below zero. The trauma that has been going on for generations, it's going to take more than money to solve that.

Old 01-18-2022, 06:19 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,045,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
I don't know why the hate for Asians anyway. I have never had one of them harm me in any way. They don't commit many violent crimes. I just don't get it.
They are targets because they are know to carry Cash...

Also, Asian Women are smaller and easier Targets for assault.

Here's some Brave Young Men (who obviously are victims of White Supremacy...else why would they be doing what they do) ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv8i...X2SanFrancisco

Old 01-18-2022, 06:23 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,873,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
True. 40 is definitely considered middle-aged.
Many people have mentioned this, and the OP hasn’t responded to any of these posts. So I’m guessing he’s realized he made a mistake in the thread title.

Old 01-18-2022, 08:52 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
They are targets because they are know to carry Cash...

Also, Asian Women are smaller and easier Targets for assault.

Here's some Brave Young Men (who obviously are victims of White Supremacy...else why would they be doing what they do) ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv8i...X2SanFrancisco

This is the reason I posted this in the first place. Our lying Leftist (Democrat) media has pushed the narrative of White Supremacy in these cases,when almost every incident did not even have a white person involved

Old 01-18-2022, 09:11 PM

16,556 posts, read 10,630,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Obviously we should just assume it was a MAGA hat wearing Republican, right?

Or, we could go directly to Table-14, and see which race commits the most violent acts against Asians

Table 14 - Percent of violent incidents, by victim and offender race or ethnicity, 2018
This is absolutely shocking!

(Said the alien from the planet Zoltar, whose knowledge of life in the United States comes entirely from monitoring American television entertainment and news programs.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies