Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2022, 12:19 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times

Advertisements

LOL another Trump thread! There are more Trump threads than Biden threads! I love it

Old 01-19-2022, 12:27 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
for any of y'all that will read the whole thing

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2022...d-trump-jr-and
I'm going to suggest I might read it which means I read it.

If you have proof then file charges, don't run around proclaiming that you got evidence that there might be evidence.

Just look around the thread at the number of people that were all giddy as if they finally caught him! We've had so many lame threads like this and yes, I realize that the right wingers did it for about a decade with Obama but it doesn't make either right.

Old 01-19-2022, 12:34 PM

1,200 posts, read 620,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
It is only a matter of time before the Trump Family Crime Syndicate is brought to justice.

NY AG says investigation into Trump and his business found ‘significant evidence’ suggesting fraud
I find it interesting that the NY AG came out with this on the same day Biden is going to give a press conference. Deflect away from Biden?

My other thought is the Dems will do anything (and they have tried without success) to damage Trump so he can't run in 2024.

Old 01-19-2022, 12:40 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,665,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
LOL another Trump thread! There are more Trump threads than Biden threads! I love it
NY AG has filed thousands of lawsuits against Trump...all political BS. Waste of NY taxpayers $$$. No wonder people are fleeing the state.

Old 01-19-2022, 12:48 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
It is only a matter of time before the Trump Family Crime Syndicate is brought to justice.

NY AG says investigation into Trump and his business found ‘significant evidence’ suggesting fraud
I am no fan of Trump. But this is just wrong. Its a fishing expedition. Any business this large will have something of note. If Trump was really doing something clearly illegal it would have come out years ago.

All this does is motivates his base. You dems should understand this by now.

Old 01-19-2022, 12:49 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Ok. Then maybe they will drop the case on further investigation. They certainly are familiar with all the Laws pertaining to fraudulent banking crimes.
Nobody is familiar with all the laws of anything, and as far as I'm concerned everything should be dropped based on her living hell statement.

Old 01-19-2022, 12:53 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,762 times
Quote:
Ok. Then maybe they will drop the case on further investigation. They certainly are familiar with all the Laws pertaining to fraudulent banking crimes.
you're playing nice on this, so I'll help you out.

do you know what her strongest possible charge, based on what she's laid out thus far is?

That as part of his loan documents, especially related to ones he personally guaranteed in part or in whole, that he (probably, I don't know if they have the docs) ... wait for it ...

Signed a form saying "these are materially true to the best of my knowledge" regarding those personal financial statements. Not giving fraudulent financial statements on a business that a Bank then lent money on. His "personal guarantee" that the loans would be paid.

that's akin to you making a credit card application and signing after all the small print and something in there tripping you up.

Old 01-19-2022, 12:55 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv95 View Post
Show me an actual indictment then come back to me.

He's gotta go. Unless he runs as Demwit and primaries Creepy Joe(since I think he'll be more effective as a Demwit POTUS) I don't want him in the WH ever again. And I voted for him.
Even an indictment is not proof of any crime. With the dems, an indictment is just so they can slander the person, and then see if they can manufacture some process crime for the person, or their friends, or family or business associates, and anyone else the prosecution hates.

Old 01-19-2022, 12:59 PM

4,168 posts, read 4,879,858 times
Quote:
She does not have to prove it at this point but she should certainly bring charges or open a grand jury investigation.
Prosecutors do speak to the charges publicly when this is in process. They do not wait until the verdict.
What charges...?? If she has criminal evidence then where are the charges?? She is playing her little game against Trump and I think this press release was done to deflect attention away from the Democrats' epic failures on multiple fronts. I hope Trump prevails bigly in his harrasment suit against the AG.

Old 01-19-2022, 01:01 PM

1,110 posts, read 672,295 times
Quote:
I agree with this.
The big issue here is that Trump is trying his very very hardest to suppress information. He is throwing up road blocks left and right. Although it makes him look guilty, that alone is not an indication of guilt.
Review the items that influenced you to arrive at this conclusion and ask yourself, is he really trying to suppress information or has the MSM framed a narrative that claims he's suppressing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies