Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2022, 09:37 AM

4,483 posts, read 5,330,846 times

Advertisements

Liability or no liability?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2022, 10:10 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
You can sue for APPROVED ADULT vaccines. You can't sue for children's vaccines.

But with that - I'm not sure if that's the main reason they are pushing that on to kids.

Because right now it doesn't matter anyway because everyone is getting the experimental vaccine - which is also protected from liability. The approved vaccine is not being used. I actually wish someone would sue so that it would force Pfizer to come clean about Comirnaty (approved - not produced) vs. BioNTech (experimental not approved).

Old 01-19-2022, 10:25 AM

25,742 posts, read 18,809,520 times
I wouldn't doubt it at all. You can call me anything you like, but I've assumed the very worst intentions from the makers of these "vaccines" from day one. If I'm wrong about that, I will celebrate. But we will see in a couple of years from now. I have a feeling many people are going to feel betrayed and lied to. What they will be willing to do about it or can do about it is yet to be seen. But legally, at this point, they can do NOTHING, even if "vaccinated" people started dropping over like flies.

Old 01-19-2022, 10:40 AM

2,974 posts, read 1,984,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I wouldn't doubt it at all. You can call me anything you like, but I've assumed the very worst intentions from the makers of these "vaccines" from day one. If I'm wrong about that, I will celebrate. But we will see in a couple of years from now. I have a feeling many people are going to feel betrayed and lied to. What they will be willing to do about it or can do about it is yet to be seen. But legally, at this point, they can do NOTHING, even if "vaccinated" people started dropping over like flies.
...i'm wondering, as all this new info trickles out, when some disaffected, despair ridden person sitting at home seething over the fact they were basically 'tricked' into putting an experimental, untested, foreign substance in their veins, is gonna snap and go werewolf on the object of their anger....

Old 01-19-2022, 10:41 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,926,415 times
Serialization.

Old 01-19-2022, 11:45 AM

4,344 posts, read 2,232,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
...i'm wondering, as all this new info trickles out, when some disaffected, despair ridden person sitting at home seething over the fact they were basically 'tricked' into putting an experimental, untested, foreign substance in their veins, is gonna snap and go werewolf on the object of their anger....
I think that also in part explains the vitriolic hateful fuming the vax-nazis have on forcing *everyone* to get the vaccine.

In the back of their minds, if the vaccines are harmful in the long run, they want everyone to be harmed as well.

Old 01-19-2022, 11:53 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Follow the Money. Big Pharm is making Billions on these vaccines and when the side effects start popping up 5-10-20 years from now they will be right there ready to make Billions more with drugs to cure all the problems.

Imagine having a majority of the population dependent on the Government to doll out a life saving drug?

This pandemic has the makings of so many dystopian Sci Fi movies.

Old 01-19-2022, 11:55 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Follow the Money. Big Pharm is making Billions on these vaccines and when the side effects start popping up 5-10-20 years from now they will be right there ready to make Billions more with drugs to cure all the problems.

Imagine having a majority of the population dependent on the Government to doll out a life saving drug?

This pandemic has the makings of so many dystopian Sci Fi movies.
The count was $93.5 million in PROFITS.

Every day.

That's $93.5 million in profits every day.

Old 01-19-2022, 11:58 AM

4,548 posts, read 2,271,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I feel the same way. I felt from day 1 that the "vaccines" were rushed through development and not properly tested. I read studies about how animals in earlier vaccines for Sars 2 died. Then when our government started threatening people, demanding compliance, ridiculing those that tried to think for themselves, censoring anyone with a different view and forbidding early treatment, I knew something was not right and it made me run the other direction as fast as I could. I ended up getting Covid in December. It was not fun but I had no breathing issues and I did not end up in the hospital. It was like a flu that lasted 3 weeks. I still won't get a vaccine. End of story.

Old 01-19-2022, 12:02 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
I feel the same way. I felt from day 1 that the "vaccines" were rushed through development and not properly tested. I read studies about how animals in earlier vaccines for Sars 2 died. Then when our government started threatening people, demanding compliance, ridiculing those that tried to think for themselves, censoring anyone with a different view and forbidding early treatment, I knew something was not right and it made me run the other direction as fast as I could. I ended up getting Covid in December. It was not fun but I had no breathing issues and I did not end up in the hospital. It was like a flu that lasted 3 weeks. I still won't get a vaccine. End of story.
When the public gets bribed with donuts to take medicine?

Any critical thinker knows something is wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies