Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2022, 04:44 PM

8,713 posts, read 4,963,181 times

Advertisements

Very disappointed in questions to biden.....no questions on the boader, or crime. Peter Doosy,could of ask better questoins.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2022, 04:45 PM

17,027 posts, read 14,366,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
Very disappointed in questions to biden.....no questions on the boader, or crime. Peter Doosy,could of ask better questoins.
In Doocy's defense, he was allotted one question.

Every other reporter got 48 follow ups.

Old 01-19-2022, 04:50 PM

12,714 posts, read 9,220,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtea View Post
Hmmmm....
Walter would be a good replacement. Makes more sense than Brandon, and the look is spot on.
Butler.

Old 01-19-2022, 04:52 PM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,431,170 times
REPUBICANS STAND FOR NOTHING.

Except obstruction.

Period.

17,027 posts, read 14,366,679 times
I think he looks way more like Fire Marshall Bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
In Doocy's defense, he was allotted one question.

Every other reporter got 48 follow ups.
I'm surprised that he was called upon at all. Even before he asked his question, Biden was a litlte snarky with him (but nothing like Jen Snarky is).

Old 01-19-2022, 04:53 PM

Biden said he'd accomplished more than any other president in his first year. He failed to mention that not a single "accomplishment" was positive for the country.

Old 01-19-2022, 04:58 PM

17,348 posts, read 9,166,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Now he denies comparing his political opponents to evil racists of the past.

Says the decision people face today is like the decisions people faced in their day… which means he is totally comparing his opponents to evil racists of the past.
We are not supposed to believe our Lying Ears. He clearly called anyone who did not support the Leftist 800+ page Voting Act bill as a Racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechAndy View Post
I expected more from Peter.
I did also, but Biden was ready to quit and Peter Triggered him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
He wasn't give a chance, Joe jumped from him in a hurry after a lying answer
Of course he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechAndy View Post
Ha!
Now he’s getting pissed.
Great question.
That racist question burned didn’t it Joey?
You bet it did, he now claims the .Elections will be Illegitimate unless that bill is passed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Newsmax reporter NAILED IT. Cognitive fitness, but Brandon didn't answer it!
Color us SHOCKED!
He clearly is totally Clueless about his Polls. He Doubled Down on everything he has done as Perfect and would change nothing.

This did not go well for him.

Old 01-19-2022, 05:06 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,653,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I was disappointed in that also. I wish our media had more fight in them. Instead we get "Thank you Mr. President for having this press conference. I appreciate you taking my question. America is glad to see this press conference". Heck with that, ask hard questions that we all want answers to. This is your chance. Don't blow it.

They all acted like they were scared of him. It made it hard to watch at times.

Doocy had a great question but he didn't fight for follow-up. I just don't think he's aggressive enough.
Yep, they did. I have been reflecting on why we keep seeing this and there's really only 2 possibilities, generally speaking.
  • Most of them are about 25 years old and accordingly lacking in experience, perspective, and self-confidence
  • They're scared....not so much of him, but of coming across as "anti-authority" in this police state atmosphere where failure to lock-step can quickly and easily get you branded a "domestic terrorist" by the likes of Merrick Garland
There has never been so many sick minds in positions of high power as we are surrounded by today. Until we (hopefully) end this nightmare, fear is very rational for those in the public eye.

Old 01-19-2022, 05:14 PM

3,971 posts, read 4,011,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Is he seriously denying that there are empty shelves in grocery stores? Somebody needs to take that old fool on field trip to the grocery store.

He is taking absolutely no personal responsibility whatsoever for the runaway inflation in this country. Unreal.
He has no empathy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies