Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2022, 11:55 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times

Advertisements

A recent poll showed more than half of all Dems agreed that unvaxxed people should be put in concentration camps. So why would this article seem so farfetched?

Old 01-20-2022, 12:00 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
I pasted the Google Search for the link that's what came back , would you rather I posted the site review which is graded as far right, fake news, propaganda, tin foil hat country? Plenty of independent thought much more than just finding an inflammatory subject on social media and posting it as the gospel...
I'd rather you fact checked the CONTENT of the article.

That's what matters.

Do you not understand what happened to snopes??? Completely illegitimate fact checking site.

Do you not understand what happened to FB? Exposed as basing fact checks on opinions, not facts.

Don't you care to check if the information is true? What happens when the sources you believe start lying to you?

You'll never know.

Old 01-20-2022, 12:01 PM

43,080 posts, read 18,259,632 times
I found this. Looks like they were protesting and staging a sit in and refused to leave.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...em-from-campus
A Los Angeles area charter school barred a group of unvaccinated students from attending class Tuesday and cordoned off the area where the students were with tape barriers, videos of the incident showed.

New West Charter School in Los Angeles confirmed Tuesday that management had implemented a vaccine and negative-test mandate for students and that a group of unvaccinated students had staged “a sit-in” on campus and refused to leave the s

Old 01-20-2022, 12:11 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 6 days ago)

35,626 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
A recent poll showed more than half of all Dems agreed that unvaxxed people should be put in concentration camps. So why would this article seem so farfetched?
Do you have a link for that?

Old 01-20-2022, 12:12 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 6 days ago)

35,626 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I found this. Looks like they were protesting and staging a sit in and refused to leave.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...em-from-campus
A Los Angeles area charter school barred a group of unvaccinated students from attending class Tuesday and cordoned off the area where the students were with tape barriers, videos of the incident showed.

New West Charter School in Los Angeles confirmed Tuesday that management had implemented a vaccine and negative-test mandate for students and that a group of unvaccinated students had staged “a sit-in” on campus and refused to leave the s
Yes. I posted that link a little while ago in this thread.

Old 01-20-2022, 12:15 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Check out the next generation of Hitler Youth being trained in our neighbor up North:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRFSQtXeLGs

Old 01-20-2022, 12:19 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Do you have a link for that?
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...t_unvaccinated
  • Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications. Only 27% of all voters – including just 14% of Republicans and 18% of unaffiliated voters – favor criminal punishment of vaccine critics.

Old 01-20-2022, 12:23 PM

4,344 posts, read 2,231,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...t_unvaccinated
  • Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications. Only 27% of all voters – including just 14% of Republicans and 18% of unaffiliated voters – favor criminal punishment of vaccine critics.
And from a credible source - so the lefties can't whine.

Media Bias Fact Check:
Right-Center
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Credibility Rating: HIGH Credibility
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rasmussen-reports/

Old 01-20-2022, 12:28 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Well, the kids were sitting outside, denied chairs and were not allowed to use the restroom. Those are facts. That they were told not to come to school, well, that it is just that "woke" crap that makes some believe just about anything.

I pity the good people that live in CA and are trying to save it from the "woke" who actually dwell in darkness.

Old 01-20-2022, 12:30 PM

4,344 posts, read 2,231,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, the kids were sitting outside, denied chairs and were not allowed to use the restroom. Those are facts. That they were told not to come to school, well, that it is just that "woke" crap that makes some believe just about anything.

I pity the good people that live in CA and are trying to save it from the "woke" who actually dwell in darkness.
Sounds like the article the LA Times wrote about shaming the unvaccinated is working; the hatred and hateful actions of the deranged vax-nazis grows every day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies