Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2022, 02:01 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,723,110 times

Advertisements

Dan Crenshaw voted for this

Old 01-20-2022, 02:04 PM

5,984 posts, read 2,236,544 times
Federal employees only.

In case people were wondering:
States do not report individual information, just the number of people. If you are a STATE EMPLOYEE then your employer knows but again does not report that information out. Private employers do not provide that information to the Feds either, even if a contractor for the Federal Government.

I would assume Federal Employees are logged on one system that is used by several agencies. This system would already be in place, the VA and military use vaccine tracking software for employees.

VA employees, DOD, EOC, and other Feds that work in clinical settings or have a risk for potential exposure (some are even vaccinated for small pox if in labs, has to be tracked) have always had this information on a Federal tracking list. I guess people were unaware

Old 01-20-2022, 02:12 PM

1,069 posts, read 746,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Would have to be for Federal employees only.

States do not report individual information, just the number of people. If you are a STATE EMPLOYEE then your employer knows but again does not report that information out. Private employers do not provide that information to the Feds either, even if a contractor for the Federal Government.

I would assume Federal Employees are logged on one system that is used by several agencies.

I'm a retired federal employee and I'm also fully vaccinated for COVID 19. I took the vaccine at the recommendation of two physicians well acquainted with my medical history. I also did my own personal research on the effectiveness and safety of the vaccine. I believe being vaccinated is a personal choice and it should not be up to the government to mandate vaccination to federal employees or any other civilians. Military personnel are a different matter for obvious reasons. Federal agencies are tracking who's vaccinated and who's not in their own data bases. That said, I've been retired for a number of years but I've gotten texts and e-mails from the Center for Disease Control informing me that I'm due for a booster. I received both vaccine doses at a local drug store with no obvious state or federal government ties. This tells me that the federal government isn't just tracking the COVID 19 vaccination status of active federal employees and military personnel. It really is a Brave New World.

Last edited by irishcopper; 01-20-2022 at 02:23 PM..

Old 01-20-2022, 08:33 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,461,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
What religion bans vaccines other than the few that ban all modern medicine?
Never heard of one…I only heard people saying that “their religion bans them from getting vaccinated”. It’s like claiming that vaccines are unconstitutional. They may be, but not according the US constitution. It’s the constitution they have in their mind.

In the past, such pretexts didn’t exist. There were always people who didn’t want a vaccine, but they resumed themselves to reasons like being afraid of needles, hating anything medical, suffering from anxieties….

Old 01-20-2022, 09:53 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
The real question is WHY are 'religious exemptions' even being granted in the first place?!!

Its making all the crazy conspiracy theories look more probable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies