Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2022, 05:06 PM

36,859 posts, read 18,863,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
why are you concerned about the lack of trump coverage on fox news?

just go to cnn, i'm sure there's enough TDS articles to fulfill your needs
Not in the least concerned. Just doing a bit of reconnaissance to know what the opponents are up to. What Fox publishes explains a great deal about this message board.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2022, 05:10 PM

18,287 posts, read 8,098,076 times
you guys realize NPR is not backing down and sticking to their story....right?

NPR Public Editor Won’t Correct Debunked Fable About SCOTUS Mask Controversy

“NPR’s Nina Totenberg’s reporting on Justices Gorsuch & Sotomayor and masking has been challenged by the right,” he tweeted. “Chief Justice Roberts now appears to deny thrust of her story. Totenberg & NPR stand by it – I’m told NPR’s public editor will post on this later today.”

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...k-controversy/

Old 01-21-2022, 06:28 PM

52,293 posts, read 34,040,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
you guys realize NPR is not backing down and sticking to their story....right?
Well, yeah...
it was in the very first post.

Quote:
NPR said Wednesday that it “stands by” Totenberg’s initial story.

Old 01-21-2022, 07:02 PM

1,406 posts, read 556,200 times
NPR= National Propaganda Radio. It's just another media flack & toady for the vile DNC.
Totenberg, who has a face for radio, is a long time left wing hack & sycophant.

Old 01-21-2022, 07:09 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,286,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
So the reporter just made this whole thing up? So much for professional journalistic standards.

no, there are undoubtedly real and even imaginary (that is, will make **** up) sources that will tell you what they want or you want to hear.

Old 01-21-2022, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Damage control. SCOTUS is catching a lot of flak already about a number of things.
catching flak from the MSM and leftists?

Old 01-21-2022, 07:13 PM

Quote:
My original idea. You should have one sometime.

As far as SCOTUS, there are multiple stories recently about various groups who are not happy with them on both sides. Progressives and regressives alike are unhappy with them for a variety of reasons. Google it. I’m not here to help you with your homework.
I made it up. You go find it.

"An unnamed source today revealed that various groups are giving the SCOTUS flak." - NPR.

Old 01-21-2022, 07:40 PM

6,533 posts, read 6,683,424 times
NPR is in George Orwell territory with this agitprop.

Old 01-21-2022, 07:51 PM

30,509 posts, read 17,977,814 times
Quote:
Speaking of Fox - I was just at their website. There is no mention of Trump whatsoever except in passing in his call in to Hannity the other night. And there is decidedly only one viewpoint presented there. If you watch Fox exclusively, you are worse off than if you watched nothing at all.
I'm curious as to why you think Trump should be frontpage news? He hasn't announced that he's running for office and remains a private citizen. In light of all of the crap Biden is getting us into, I again ask why should Trump be front page news? I get that leftists want to make and keep Trump front page news as a means of distracting from Biden's blunders, but do you seriously believe Trump should be front page news in light of world events involving Russian threats again Ukraine, Biden's solo disaster of a press conference, inflation, American discontent with their government, etc.?

Still, if you use the Fox News search function, you'll see that there have been dozens of articles written on Trump in the last 5 days, alone.

Old 01-21-2022, 08:20 PM

13,395 posts, read 7,772,613 times
NPR lied?

Nothing new. They've been supporting Dems for decades
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies