Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2022, 03:30 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,503,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Feeling that something is true doesn't make it so, and none of these platforms has an obligation to allow it.
And yet they choose to promote what Fauci feels is true. Or not, but is just the agenda he wants to promote. As it turns out, we're finding the "conspiracy theorists" were right a lot more than the CDC, Fauci and the mainstream media were.

Old 01-24-2022, 03:33 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,330,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
You have been victimized by a conspiracy theory website.

It is sad that people like you, otherwise very intelligent and forthright, get influenced by lies ... and it influences your decisions.

Fact Check-CDC director did not confess that vaccines are failing
You won't answer.... and you now "appeal" to me having been "victimized" by a source you define as a source of "conspiracy theories."

Wallensky said what she said - don't go to that website, go to what SHE said.

And also: in post #84, I hyperlink the EUA to the vaccines and quote what they say, in response to your inaccurate claim that "it helps reduce transmission." It doesn't.

Vaccinated people have been contracting the virus. Why bother getting vaccinated? Why is Fauci calling for a 4th booster?

You ignored the rest of the facts you asked me to provide. I wonder why.................

Quote:
I am very glad that Reuters, a highly reputable news organization, has stepped up to debunk the mis-informing rats-asses out there.
Haha. You can't refute the other things I posted in post #84, so in addition to the "conspiracy theory" line, you describer Reuters thusly to ascribe to yourself superior knowledge while using the epithet "rats-asses."

I can smell your desperation from here. Don't stop, please.

Last edited by Sprawling_Homeowner; 01-24-2022 at 03:42 PM..

Old 01-24-2022, 03:35 PM

4,857 posts, read 2,670,979 times
I don't know if they're safe or not..I do know I stick the fridge like a magnet if I get to close..

Old 01-24-2022, 03:40 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,658,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
.... who think skeptics are conspiracy theorists/lunatics/ignorant/stupid...

I come to you this time at least without any hostility.

You have written here that you defend science, that you make decisions based on facts, that you opposed efforts to have people stop wear masks, etc.

So let me ask you one thing.

In recent time, several of the things you believed in were proven to be false. The CDC admitted cloth masks don't work. The vaccine neither stops transmission let alone stops one from developing the disease. CDC Director Wallensky admitted on TV that tests "are not authorized for the purpose of evaluating contagiousness." And now, there are reports that Sars-Cov-2 loses much of its infectivity within minutes of being released into the air.

A major argument made by "skeptics" is that the vaccines are dangerous and have caused both serious physical damage and death. I've tried to argue this point here repeatedly since 2021, but it is truly peculiar how the pro-vaxxers here refuse to consider this argument.

Let's say that in late 2022 or in 2023 or 2025 or 2030 or whenever that it is indeed publicized in the media you follow (because your media doesn't show these adverse reaction reports) that vaccines indeed killed and damaged many people. Will you realize you were deceived and that the "conspiracy theorists" were right?

What data exactly do you need to convince you?

Are you this obstinate because you took the vaccine and the remote chance you were wrong and that YOUR health may be in peril at some point in the future?

U.S. VAERS data from 12/14/2020 to 1/7/2022 shows that for 12 year olds to 17 year olds, there were 589 reports of myocarditis with 578 attributed to the Pfizer vaccine. 62 reports of anaphylaxis where the reaction was life-threatening or required treatment or resulted in death - 96% of cases.

For the same time period, for all age groups:
  • 19% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
  • 55% of those who died were male, 42% were female and the remaining death reports did not include the gender of the deceased.
  • The average age of death was 72.6.
  • As of Jan. 7, 4,806 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 1,533 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
  • Of the 3,419 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 51% were attributed to Pfizer vaccinations, 41% to Moderna and 8% to J&J.
  • 836 reports of Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS), with 41% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 30% to Moderna and 28% to J&J.
  • 2,256 reports of anaphylaxis where the reaction was life-threatening, required treatment or resulted in death.
  • 12,331 reports of blood clotting disorders in the U.S. Of those, 5,457 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 4,398 reports to Moderna and 2,428 reports to J&J.
  • 3,688 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis with 2,269 cases attributed to Pfizer, 1,249 cases to Moderna and 158 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine.

Remember Anthony Fauci touted these vaccines as "safe" and as "effective."

Do you still trust this person?
I skimmed your post and two items stood out. The CDC stated that cloth masks don't work. Yes, they recommend N95 or KN96 respirators. I'm not aware that any experts ever recommended cloth masks. I never understood why people were putting handkerchiefs and gaiters over their mouth (but not their nose).

Yes Anthony Fauci touted vaccines as "safe" and as "effective." They are safe and effective. I very much trust Dr. Fauci. My son who is a top pulmonologist and critical care doctor taking care of Covid patients in an ICU also trusts Dr. Fauci.

Old 01-24-2022, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
I skimmed your post and two items stood out. The CDC stated that cloth masks don't work. Yes, they recommend N95 or KN96 respirators. I'm not aware that any experts ever recommended cloth masks. I never understood why people were putting handkerchiefs and gaiters over their mouth (but not their nose).

Yes Anthony Fauci touted vaccines as "safe" and as "effective." They are safe and effective. I very much trust Dr. Fauci. My son who is a top pulmonologist and critical care doctor taking care of Covid patients in an ICU also trusts Dr. Fauci.
Your son may very well be wrong. Fauci's suppression of early treatment contributed to the 500,000 excess deaths of 2020.

And here's Fauci, the "doctor" you trust, talking.

Old 01-24-2022, 03:49 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,211,637 times
Quote:
He probably trusts Fauci to send him business.

Last edited by illtaketwoplease; 01-24-2022 at 04:14 PM..

Old 01-24-2022, 03:54 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,940,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post

You son cannot say otherwise he will be 100% unemployable as a doctor.

Something to think about.

Old 01-24-2022, 04:09 PM

Quote:
The morgues are cluttered with anti-vaxxers. Sadly, these people are mostly self-deceived. When they go it is shattering to the loved ones they leave behind.

The "control group" is dying at a rate multiple of the vaccinated group. That's just how it is.

You are anticipating a "meltdown" which will never come. The rest of the world has moved on, and they are applying the vaccine because it is the best way we have to fight the epidemic right now. We shall always seek out the best option, but doing nothing is not an option.

Vaccine skeptics are on the wrong side of history, and their numbers are getting fewer and fewer by the day.

~

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/
Keep thinking that.

We'll see in 5 years who was right.

And if even part of what was discussed at today's meeting in Washington DC is true ... it will be heartbreaking.

See, people who are asking questions about vaccines safety, care about YOU. Because if what is being said is true ... it ain't gonna affect those who aren't vaccinated.

It's a shame you are so excited and gleeful and just overjoyed when an unvaccinated person dies. Why is that?

Old 01-24-2022, 04:11 PM

Quote:
You have been victimized by a conspiracy theory website.

It is sad that people like you, otherwise very intelligent and forthright, get influenced by lies ... and it influences your decisions.

Fact Check-CDC director did not confess that vaccines are failing

I am very glad that Reuters, a highly reputable news organization, has stepped up to debunk the mis-informing rats-asses out there.
Reuters?

Might want to check on that. Their former CEO is a board member at Pfizer.

Fair and balanced? Mmm .. not so much.

Old 01-24-2022, 04:14 PM

Quote:
The morgues are cluttered with anti-vaxxers. Sadly, these people are mostly self-deceived. When they go it is shattering to the loved ones they leave behind.

The "control group" is dying at a rate multiple of the vaccinated group. That's just how it is.

You are anticipating a "meltdown" which will never come. The rest of the world has moved on, and they are applying the vaccine because it is the best way we have to fight the epidemic right now. We shall always seek out the best option, but doing nothing is not an option.

Vaccine skeptics are on the wrong side of history, and their numbers are getting fewer and fewer by the day.

~

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/
Wrong YET again.

While morgues are busy, it is not the unvaxxed that are filling them. Excess mortality is higher in the U.S., Great Britain, and much of continental Europe. And in other countries outside the west, cases and deaths have risen AFTER the introduction of these experimental treatments.

You speak of a control group? Some of the manufacturers botched them in the trials.

You speak of history - I gave you history from a website the very title of which is HISTORYOFVACCINES concerning how vaccines take many years to develop. Yet of course, you ignored that - because you're conveniently choosing not to address anything that challenges your beliefs and which you can't refute.

And yet again, another line to portray yourself as being right.... lofty words such as "wrong side of history."

Fauci is on the wrong side of history, as are those who favored and enforced lockdowns which destroyed millions of jobs and businesses, led to higher rates of depression, drug and alcohol abuse, suicides, divorces, child abuse, and took kids away from school. Were you aware of the facts, you would know that as early as summer of 2020, a number of western European countries got rid of those measures to keep kids away from school as schools were determined not to be vectors of transmission. This has been vindicated.

The difference between me and you - other than our different positions - is that whereas you lazily throw a URL to support your position, I actually take the time to read, to study, and to present the reasons behind my positions here in detail. You are the one who challenged me to refute you line by line and when I do so one post at a time, you have no refutations of your own; rather, you resort to lofty-sounding platitudes which are devoid of truth and content.

As for meltdown - time will tell. Being proudly unvaxxed I'm going to be around for decades to come. I have plenty of time....

Last edited by Sprawling_Homeowner; 01-24-2022 at 05:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies