Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2022, 03:21 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times

Advertisements

Sure I will. There will be hell to pay if large numbers of people start dying of vaccine complications. Our leaders won't be able to protect themselves. I don't expect anything to happen though. Covid itself has the same Spike proteins as the vaccines. It's by far the better option for the immune compromised such as the elderly.

In the young, getting covid can be the better option because their strong immune systems can often right the virus off in it's infancy without the relatively large dose of spike proteins the vaccines provide.

Bottom line...far more elderly die of covid, than of it's vaccine. The data is plain as day. Do kids need vaccines? No. Do we need to mask up society forever? Hell no.

Old 01-20-2022, 03:21 PM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
.... who think skeptics are conspiracy theorists/lunatics/ignorant/stupid...

I come to you this time at least without any hostility.

You have written here that you defend science, that you make decisions based on facts, that you opposed efforts to have people stop wear masks, etc.

So let me ask you one thing.

In recent time, several of the things you believed in were proven to be false. The CDC admitted cloth masks don't work. The vaccine neither stops transmission let alone stops one from developing the disease. CDC Director Wallensky admitted on TV that tests "are not authorized for the purpose of evaluating contagiousness." And now, there are reports that Sars-Cov-2 loses much of its infectivity within minutes of being released into the air.

A major argument made by "skeptics" is that the vaccines are dangerous and have caused both serious physical damage and death. I've tried to argue this point here repeatedly since 2021, but it is truly peculiar how the pro-vaxxers here refuse to consider this argument.

Let's say that in late 2022 or in 2023 or 2025 or 2030 or whenever that it is indeed publicized in the media you follow (because your media doesn't show these adverse reaction reports) that vaccines indeed killed and damaged many people. Will you realize you were deceived and that the "conspiracy theorists" were right?

What data exactly do you need to convince you?

Are you this obstinate because you took the vaccine and the remote chance you were wrong and that YOUR health may be in peril at some point in the future?

U.S. VAERS data from 12/14/2020 to 1/7/2022 shows that for 12 year olds to 17 year olds, there were 589 reports of myocarditis with 578 attributed to the Pfizer vaccine. 62 reports of anaphylaxis where the reaction was life-threatening or required treatment or resulted in death - 96% of cases.

For the same time period, for all age groups:
  • 19% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
  • 55% of those who died were male, 42% were female and the remaining death reports did not include the gender of the deceased.
  • The average age of death was 72.6.
  • As of Jan. 7, 4,806 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 1,533 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
  • Of the 3,419 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 51% were attributed to Pfizer vaccinations, 41% to Moderna and 8% to J&J.
  • 836 reports of Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS), with 41% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 30% to Moderna and 28% to J&J.
  • 2,256 reports of anaphylaxis where the reaction was life-threatening, required treatment or resulted in death.
  • 12,331 reports of blood clotting disorders in the U.S. Of those, 5,457 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 4,398 reports to Moderna and 2,428 reports to J&J.
  • 3,688 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis with 2,269 cases attributed to Pfizer, 1,249 cases to Moderna and 158 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine.

Remember Anthony Fauci touted these vaccines as "safe" and as "effective."

Do you still trust this person?
You are wasting your time and energy. Yeah, I know... I do the same. And I know how frustrating it becomes.

But here is the deal: this has turned into a religion for them. It doesn't matter anymore if they start dropping over like flies; they will fabricate an excuse and use any warped logic they can come up with to NOT relate any ill effect brought on by this "vaccine" and the actual ill effect.

Let me ask you this--do you think the people who died in Jonestown felt something was amiss just before the fact? Who knows. But they drank the Kool-Aide. At some point there was no stopping them no matter how many people came into town (and were not killed) and tried to tell them bad things may just happen.

Now... I know the response from the lefties here. Don't waste your time. I deal with KNOWNS. I know that I have a 0.14% chance of dying of covid (or less). I have no freaking idea what the "vaccine" may or may not do. So no probability at all. As far as risk, could be less, could be more. The stats are largely being hidden, ignored, or laughed at. Whatever. Keep playing your game, lefties. As I said, I'll stick with what I KNOW. Also, it doesn't help that the "vaccine" manufacturers refuse to be held responsible if they wipe out half of humanity with their little experiment. Ultimately, you are free to volunteer yourself as a test subject. And I am free to refuse. As long as that is the case, we can agree to disagree.

Old 01-20-2022, 03:30 PM

17,803 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
You wildly misinterpret the VAERS data. There is no causation, just correlation. A case of myocarditis after a vaccine event could very well have been caused by a covid infection itself.

From their FAQS:
"Just because an adverse event happened after a person received a vaccine does not mean the vaccine caused the adverse event."
https://vaers.hhs.gov/faq.html
What is laughable (and the OP did actually did this in the original post)...

We are told that the CDC and the FDA can't be trusted....

Yet VAERS can be trusted DESPITE the fact that it is actually run by the CDC and the FDA.

Furthermore, is is solely a reporting system. Anybody can file a report and make any claim they want to.

And the OP's claim that the vaccinated my suffer consequences in the future. Yes, sure that is always possible but there isn't one scintilla of evidence that this is even remotely the truth.

All conjecture based on the little acronym "mrna" combined with misinformation about how mrna actually works.

Yet we know that there are some long term consequences of having a severe case of COVID. That is fact.

Doesn't bother me a bit that people are willing to take a calculated risk that they won't die or get sick from COVID. But I don't think they should be able to make wild unsubstantiated claims about the vaccine.

Old 01-20-2022, 03:42 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
The vaccine was supposed to be............

safe and effective.

It doesn't stop transmission. It's not effective.
False, It is very effective and quite safe. It very clearly helps reduce transmission, though by how much is not exactly known.

You made that up.

All you have to do is open your eyes and see that the vast majority of hospitalizations are of the unvaccinated. In some hospitals 85% of the patients are unvaccinated, that is a stunning figure. If THAT is the 'control group', we can see that vaccination really helps ... exponentially.
Quote:
A lot of people have been gravely injured and many killed. It's not safe.
Yes, a lot of people have been gravely injured and many killed by Covid. Covid is not safe.

The same can not be said of the vaccine, you have been duped.

Quote:
No one ever said SARS-Cov-2 was "safe." But we were told the vaccine was safe.
I can remember many people here posting that "Covid is a hoax" and it is "just like the common cold". So yes, many people have claimed Covid is safe.

So many, in fact, that there are a lot of people who claim to be the unvaccinated "control group".

Some here tout the "98% survival rate", which sounds pretty good, but what that means is one out of every fifty die. That doesn't sound so good.

You don't get one out of fifty dying from the vaccine. If you want to make a comparison, please do your research and come back with some facts.

Old 01-20-2022, 03:44 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,986,609 times
Quote:
.... who think skeptics are conspiracy theorists/lunatics/ignorant/stupid...

I come to you this time at least without any hostility.

You have written here that you defend science, that you make decisions based on facts, that you opposed efforts to have people stop wear masks, etc.

So let me ask you one thing.

In recent time, several of the things you believed in were proven to be false. The CDC admitted cloth masks don't work. The vaccine neither stops transmission let alone stops one from developing the disease. CDC Director Wallensky admitted on TV that tests "are not authorized for the purpose of evaluating contagiousness." And now, there are reports that Sars-Cov-2 loses much of its infectivity within minutes of being released into the air.

A major argument made by "skeptics" is that the vaccines are dangerous and have caused both serious physical damage and death. I've tried to argue this point here repeatedly since 2021, but it is truly peculiar how the pro-vaxxers here refuse to consider this argument.

Let's say that in late 2022 or in 2023 or 2025 or 2030 or whenever that it is indeed publicized in the media you follow (because your media doesn't show these adverse reaction reports) that vaccines indeed killed and damaged many people. Will you realize you were deceived and that the "conspiracy theorists" were right?

What data exactly do you need to convince you?

Are you this obstinate because you took the vaccine and the remote chance you were wrong and that YOUR health may be in peril at some point in the future?

U.S. VAERS data from 12/14/2020 to 1/7/2022 shows that for 12 year olds to 17 year olds, there were 589 reports of myocarditis with 578 attributed to the Pfizer vaccine. 62 reports of anaphylaxis where the reaction was life-threatening or required treatment or resulted in death - 96% of cases.

For the same time period, for all age groups:
  • 19% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
  • 55% of those who died were male, 42% were female and the remaining death reports did not include the gender of the deceased.
  • The average age of death was 72.6.
  • As of Jan. 7, 4,806 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 1,533 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
  • Of the 3,419 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 51% were attributed to Pfizer vaccinations, 41% to Moderna and 8% to J&J.
  • 836 reports of Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS), with 41% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 30% to Moderna and 28% to J&J.
  • 2,256 reports of anaphylaxis where the reaction was life-threatening, required treatment or resulted in death.
  • 12,331 reports of blood clotting disorders in the U.S. Of those, 5,457 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 4,398 reports to Moderna and 2,428 reports to J&J.
  • 3,688 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis with 2,269 cases attributed to Pfizer, 1,249 cases to Moderna and 158 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine.

Remember Anthony Fauci touted these vaccines as "safe" and as "effective."

Do you still trust this person?
62 allergic reactions out of 800 million jabs. .000000000001% with bad side effects. Yep, it's safe.

Old 01-20-2022, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
62 allergic reactions out of 800 million jabs. .000000000001% with bad side effects. Yep, it's safe.
Since you seem to be a stats maven, tell me this: what is the statistical risk to children from covid. Actual stats. Don't give me garbage, I want actual stats.

Okay, now... since you seem to care about stats, why don't you give me a logical reason for a group of people with a nearly zero risk to be "vaccinated" against that zero risk? Tell me. You seem to care about the stat you just posted above. So why don't you care about the stat that I'm asking you to think about? Truth is there is NO reason to vaccinate children against covid. Their standing risk is near statistical zero. yet we do it anyway. With an unproven drug. So why? Only reason I can think of is that you are (at least in your own minds) sacrificing your children so you supposed grown-ups don't get sick. Tell you what is sick: child sacrifice. Especially for no real substantive reason. The damn AZTECS had a better reason for sacrificing children than you do.

Not a sacrifice you argue back??? Compare the statistic you posted to the statistic I asked you to find... and THINK about it. The former is higher than the latter. That equals "sacrifice" in my estimation.

(by the way, your statistic is inaccurate. You did not include the rest of the incidents from VAERS)

Old 01-20-2022, 04:02 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,331,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
False, It is very effective and quite safe. It very clearly helps reduce transmission, though by how much is not exactly known.

You made that up.

All you have to do is open your eyes and see that the vast majority of hospitalizations are of the unvaccinated. In some hospitals 85% of the patients are unvaccinated, that is a stunning figure. If THAT is the 'control group', we can see that vaccination really helps ... exponentially.
Yes, a lot of people have been gravely injured and many killed by Covid. Covid is not safe.

The same can not be said of the vaccine, you have been duped.

I can remember many people here posting that "Covid is a hoax" and it is "just like the common cold". So yes, many people have claimed Covid is safe.

So many, in fact, that there are a lot of people who claim to be the unvaccinated "control group".

Some here tout the "98% survival rate", which sounds pretty good, but what that means is one out of every fifty die. That doesn't sound so good.

You don't get one out of fifty dying from the vaccine. If you want to make a comparison, please do your research and come back with some facts.
Wrong from start to finish.

Old 01-20-2022, 04:02 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You are wasting your time and energy. Yeah, I know... I do the same. And I know how frustrating it becomes.

But here is the deal: this has turned into a religion for them. It doesn't matter anymore if they start dropping over like flies...
WE are still waiting for this "vaccinated people will start dropping like flies".

When was that supposed to start happening? I don't see it.

In the mean time, the morgues are filling up with people who think like you. Those people are already "dropping like flies" ... 98% survival rate means 2% die, and most of those have been thus far unvaccinated.

We are averaging 1,600 to 2,000 deaths per day. Probably more than 90% of those poor unfortunate souls are unvaccinated. Vaccination really helps, and if we all got vaccinated and boosted we could turn these statistics on it's head.

2% of this entire population is over 6 million people. Significant. Staggering actually, that is more than some entire states.

Seriously, you need to step outside and really listen to the kind of things you are repeating here, it is total nonsense.

Old 01-20-2022, 04:03 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,331,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post

But here is the deal: this has turned into a religion for them. It doesn't matter anymore if they start dropping over like flies; they will fabricate an excuse and use any warped logic they can come up with to NOT relate any ill effect brought on by this "vaccine" and the actual ill effect.

Let me ask you this--do you think the people who died in Jonestown felt something was amiss just before the fact? Who knows. But they drank the Kool-Aide. At some point there was no stopping them no matter how many people came into town (and were not killed) and tried to tell them bad things may just happen.

Now... I know the response from the lefties here. Don't waste your time. I deal with KNOWNS. I know that I have a 0.14% chance of dying of covid (or less). I have no freaking idea what the "vaccine" may or may not do. So no probability at all. As far as risk, could be less, could be more. The stats are largely being hidden, ignored, or laughed at. Whatever. Keep playing your game, lefties. As I said, I'll stick with what I KNOW. Also, it doesn't help that the "vaccine" manufacturers refuse to be held responsible if they wipe out half of humanity with their little experiment. Ultimately, you are free to volunteer yourself as a test subject. And I am free to refuse. As long as that is the case, we can agree to disagree.
Indeed. It's a religion to them. They're "Covidians."

One poster just wrote to me saying that I'm wrong and that "the vast majority of hospitalizations are of the unvaccinated," which is false.

It's amazing how these posters think they know the facts.

Old 01-20-2022, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
False, It is very effective and quite safe.
If the developers of the polio vaccine would have had the effectiveness rate of this "vaccine," they would have been laughed out of medical research and fired. Possibly even jailed. But, hey, now we are in an Idiocracy and anything counts as effective. Me blowing in my neighbor's ear is about as statistically effective.

Quote:
It's amazing how these posters think they know the facts.
They tend to not read actual official statistics AND listen to MSM like they are some kind of prophets or something--most of the time MSM will either outright lie or give a tiny bit of truth watered down with a huge dose of rhetoric and persuasive essay techniques.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies